• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:56
CEST 14:56
KST 21:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8807 users

[WL] ACE vs KTF - Page 25

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 Next All
benjammin
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States2728 Posts
February 02 2009 12:21 GMT
#481
On February 02 2009 21:20 DreaM)XeRO wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2009 21:17 benjammin wrote:
serious question, how come no one ever tries scv bombs in tvt?


because scv's dont drag mines?


ahh, true true, but tank splash damage would be better than nothing
wash uffitizi, drive me to firenze
Itachii
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Poland12466 Posts
February 02 2009 12:21 GMT
#482
english sign.holy shit
La parole nous a été donnée pour déguiser notre pensée
snapcrackle
Profile Joined December 2008
United States568 Posts
February 02 2009 12:21 GMT
#483
On February 02 2009 21:21 Itachii wrote:
english sign.holy shit

what did it say?
QuickStriker
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3694 Posts
February 02 2009 12:25 GMT
#484
Well gj by ACE, they sure gave a good show today!! I knew it would be either KTFlash or AnytimeCE but it seems KTFlash > AnytimeCE
www.twitch.tv/KoreanUsher
drug_vict1m
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
844 Posts
February 02 2009 12:25 GMT
#485
On February 02 2009 21:21 eat wrote:
How come KTF never let the guy with th e big head and sunglasses play any games? Is he B team?

ya, same goes for t1
One must feel chaos within, to give birth to a dancing star.
UnS)DeathTrap
Profile Joined February 2008
Canada150 Posts
February 02 2009 12:27 GMT
#486
Ace are doing good. The team is better nowadays then used to be before.
DoX.)
Profile Joined December 2008
Singapore6164 Posts
February 02 2009 12:28 GMT
#487
On February 02 2009 21:25 drug_vict1m wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2009 21:21 eat wrote:
How come KTF never let the guy with th e big head and sunglasses play any games? Is he B team?

ya, same goes for t1



Yeah seeing the guy with the goggles and always-open-mouth play sc would be pimp
SilverSkyLark
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Philippines8437 Posts
February 02 2009 12:30 GMT
#488
On February 02 2009 21:17 benjammin wrote:
serious question, how come no one ever tries scv bombs in tvt?

because scvs, drones, probes, and vults don't trigger mines.
"If i lost an arm, I would play w3." -IntoTheWow || "Member of Hyuk Hyuk Hyuk cafe. He's the next Jaedong, baby!"
Scorch
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Austria3371 Posts
February 02 2009 12:34 GMT
#489
So is it finally over? Ha, in your fACE Sunny!
o3.power91
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Bahrain5288 Posts
February 02 2009 12:35 GMT
#490
On February 02 2009 21:25 QuickStriker wrote:
I knew it would be either KTFlash or AnytimeCE

I thought someone else would win
Kaolla
Profile Joined January 2003
China2999 Posts
February 02 2009 12:41 GMT
#491
wah i am disappointed T_T reach shoulda finished it T_T
not even savior's performance can make me happy T_________T
I foresee a bad future now the likes of Clon and Mumyung have left... no ownage left T_T
ACE T__________________________________T
its me
Evs
Profile Joined December 2008
Philippines330 Posts
February 02 2009 13:35 GMT
#492
It was flash afterall...besides, ACE isn't doing as terrible as some other teams in this format... a 4-2 loss is not bad (despite it being a loss)
Tonkerchen
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
680 Posts
February 02 2009 14:11 GMT
#493
Good, finally Flash was able to play some games. And of course he won them
Too bad that Anytime failed so early. But I think he'll rape always some other players in future.
The time is just an illusion... created by mankind... /// Lee Young Ho last Bonjwa on earth! /// «I'll... destroy everyone in 2009. Ok...? Thank you.» - Ma Jae Yoon - Maestro Of Zerg
MrHoon *
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
10183 Posts
February 02 2009 15:32 GMT
#494
in the winner's league scoreboard, Ace is actually doing pretty well
I guess this format suits them alot more
dats racist
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 02 2009 15:35 GMT
#495
Fuck yes, my fantasy team.
RIP Aaliyah
rredtooth
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
5464 Posts
February 02 2009 16:33 GMT
#496
On February 02 2009 22:35 Evs wrote:
It was flash afterall...besides, ACE isn't doing as terrible as some other teams in this format... a 4-2 loss is not bad (despite it being a loss)

They won against Hoejja and Haran
[formerly sponsored by the artist formerly known as Gene]
KissBlade
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States5718 Posts
February 02 2009 17:40 GMT
#497
IMO, the premature attempt to force end the game was Reach having the confidence issue of not enough practice in that game against Flash. It was one of the few situations where I looked and said, "the old Reach could've pulled that off".
KOFgokuon
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States14912 Posts
February 02 2009 18:09 GMT
#498
heh flash
JWD
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States12607 Posts
February 02 2009 18:16 GMT
#499
Looks like I need to watch this Flash - Reach game...
✌
MrHoon *
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
10183 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-02-02 18:24:42
February 02 2009 18:21 GMT
#500
- Congrats on your 3 kill
▲ I am happy I was able to get 3 kills today. These days I was performing so terrible so I was very unconfident. From now on I will practice harder to increase my performance.

- Your Set 4 with Reach, you lost everything from the Storms
▲ Usually I never get hit with big storms, but because my scans were so low on energy I didn't use them for a while ;;. I thought it would be okay but I couldn't target any high templars with my tanks because the scans had to energy. And then, everything died...

- Why do you think you won set 4?
▲ I think it was because of my harasses against the probes, and the decision to trade the recall on my facs for his expo.

- How did you know about the proxy?
▲ I don't know really. I just felt Reach Hyung would Proxy gate me, so I sent an SCV there.

- Hardest out of the 3 matches today?
▲ With Reach Hyung. It was so difficult for me. It was both exciting and terrifying.

- You are 1 win away from Leta now
▲ Leta is doing so good these days (laughs). When I see him online and talk to him, he was a very nice guy. Because of the 3 wins today I am happy I closed the gap a little further. Its so fun competing with Leta

- Next match is against the strongest team in the whole League, Hwaseung Oz
▲ They are a very strong team. They are a team that have 2 of the most deadliest players, but in winner's league we KTF won't back down!

- There might be a rematch with Jaedong!
▲ It would be fun to see Jaedong in proleague, but I think I'll head face to face with him in MSL. I have the confidence now to beat Jaedong in any league.

- Last words
▲ These days our fans are very worried. Everyone keeps saying I am over, but I didn't play alot of games this month. My win rate isn't terrible like everyone keeps saying it is. I wish people would stop telling me I'm bad and point at every game I lost, everyone loses once in a while. I've practiced since 2 am yesterday, and if I keep doing this I can keep this pace up.
dats racist
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko481
ProTech136
Rex 53
SteadfastSC 48
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 51925
Bisu 2108
Horang2 1253
Hyuk 652
BeSt 443
Soma 417
Mini 384
EffOrt 315
Light 313
Larva 246
[ Show more ]
Rush 159
ZerO 144
Mong 110
Barracks 95
Leta 80
Pusan 64
Snow 63
Sea.KH 61
ToSsGirL 54
Mind 40
Yoon 34
Aegong 29
JYJ 27
Bale 22
Sexy 22
sorry 21
Noble 11
Terrorterran 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Icarus 8
Dota 2
Gorgc4149
XaKoH 381
Counter-Strike
Fnx 624
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1621
Khaldor1117
Other Games
gofns33235
singsing2220
olofmeister1289
B2W.Neo448
hiko387
Livibee192
Mew2King78
ArmadaUGS65
Liquid`VortiX55
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream170
StarCraft 2
ComeBackTV 88
TaKeTV 76
IntoTheiNu 33
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 13
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH198
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 25
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
4m
OSC
9h 4m
CranKy Ducklings
21h 4m
Online Event
22h 4m
FEL
1d 3h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 4h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 6h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 21h
INu's Battles
1d 23h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.