
Wish KTF did this to some OTHER FUCKING TEAM
PLEASE?
| Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments |
|
MrHoon
10183 Posts
![]() Wish KTF did this to some OTHER FUCKING TEAM PLEASE? | ||
|
Last Romantic
United States20667 Posts
whateverrrrr ![]() Reach needs to grab a fourth lol his citadel has no power so he has no speedlot ;; | ||
|
amorpheus
Bulgaria2144 Posts
On February 02 2009 19:51 3D.Strelok wrote: bla bla you havent heard of spoilers probably? | ||
|
Last Romantic
United States20667 Posts
doom incoming | ||
|
Last Romantic
United States20667 Posts
WHEN I GROW UP I WANNA BE FAMOUS I WANNA BE A STAR I WANNA BE IN MOVIES | ||
|
Last Romantic
United States20667 Posts
wtf! ARBITERS KILLLLL IT Dual tank drop on the top min only expected ;; | ||
|
Last Romantic
United States20667 Posts
tanks pack up and move. | ||
|
rushz0rz
Canada5300 Posts
| ||
|
SuperJongMan
Jamaica11586 Posts
I love hating Reach. I love Rock. I hate loving Rock. The two are so similar. Ah to be protoss. | ||
|
Last Romantic
United States20667 Posts
FUCKING MINES IMBA | ||
|
Solinren
United States2653 Posts
| ||
|
Last Romantic
United States20667 Posts
HOLY SHIT | ||
|
Pioneer
994 Posts
| ||
|
rushz0rz
Canada5300 Posts
| ||
|
disciple
9071 Posts
| ||
|
Last Romantic
United States20667 Posts
STORMS OSMDGOSKDJFLKSDJFklj | ||
|
Solinren
United States2653 Posts
| ||
|
SaveYourSavior
United States1071 Posts
| ||
|
Kot
Australia148 Posts
| ||
|
zXk3
Mexico1178 Posts
GODLY STORMS | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|