• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:54
CEST 21:54
KST 04:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)48Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8767 users

[MSL] Ro32 Group C - Page 14

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 17 Next All
Naib
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Hungary4952 Posts
January 31 2009 11:58 GMT
#261
4/4 ez
Complete the cycle!
DoX.)
Profile Joined December 2008
Singapore6164 Posts
January 31 2009 11:59 GMT
#262
GO NADA STOMP YOUR WAY INTO THE RO8 ONCE AGAIN!!!!!!!
Roxen000
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
1226 Posts
January 31 2009 12:00 GMT
#263
Oh man.. -________-

Thanks a lot for your reporting, Mani. Much appreciated.
._.
ChaoSbringer
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Australia1382 Posts
January 31 2009 12:00 GMT
#264
Carthage is such a pitiful map for TvP

Protoss proxies are just so strong on this map.

It's like the terran needs to sacrifice one of his initial 4 scvs to either proxy first, or atleast watch the scouter/potential proxy probe as it leaves the base.
IntoTheWow
Profile Blog Joined May 2004
is awesome32282 Posts
January 31 2009 12:01 GMT
#265
JangBi qualifying I expect. He's one of the strongest protosses right now.

But IriS + Fantasy out so TEMPEST QUALIFIES? We don't need another protoss in the MSL and most certainly not tempest.

Fuck this shit.
Moderator<:3-/-<
IntoTheWow
Profile Blog Joined May 2004
is awesome32282 Posts
January 31 2009 12:01 GMT
#266
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Moderator<:3-/-<
InRaged
Profile Joined February 2007
1047 Posts
January 31 2009 12:02 GMT
#267
On January 31 2009 20:53 o3.power91 wrote:
Nada vs Tempest
Jangbi vs Frozean
in Ro16 huh?

Suddenly, I'm soooo happy Tempest advanced. That's the best outcome for this group actually! :3
Samurai-
Profile Joined May 2008
Slovenia2035 Posts
January 31 2009 12:03 GMT
#268
On January 31 2009 20:53 o3.power91 wrote:
Nada vs Tempest
Jangbi vs Frozean
in Ro16 huh?

wow
Nada, tempest, frozean to ro16 ? that doesnt seem good, not exactly top notch players...
One ring, to rule them all!
IdrA
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
United States11541 Posts
January 31 2009 12:07 GMT
#269
On January 31 2009 20:56 Manifesto7 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2009 20:53 IdrA wrote:
On January 31 2009 20:47 o3.power91 wrote:
hmm
Stork proxy gate vs Gogo on this map and now Tempest is gonna proxy gate against Fantasy?

TvP imba maybe?

that logic would only work if proxy gate was a risky strategy



haha, Bitter[Media]

seriously, on a 2 player map there is next to 0 risk involved.
the only hard build counter is like
bbs in main

anything else you end up even or ahead with proper micro and decision making.
http://www.splitreason.com/product/1152 release the gracken tshirt now available
Manifesto7
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Osaka27178 Posts
January 31 2009 12:09 GMT
#270
Oh I agree with you, I just enjoy your protoss rants
ModeratorGodfather
Carnac
Profile Blog Joined December 2003
Germany / USA16648 Posts
January 31 2009 12:16 GMT
#271
oh come-on, fantasy
ModeratorHi! I'm a .signature *virus*! Copy me into your ~/.signature to help me spread!
Lukeeze[zR]
Profile Joined February 2006
Switzerland6838 Posts
January 31 2009 12:17 GMT
#272
On January 31 2009 21:07 IdrA wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2009 20:56 Manifesto7 wrote:
On January 31 2009 20:53 IdrA wrote:
On January 31 2009 20:47 o3.power91 wrote:
hmm
Stork proxy gate vs Gogo on this map and now Tempest is gonna proxy gate against Fantasy?

TvP imba maybe?

that logic would only work if proxy gate was a risky strategy



haha, Bitter[Media]

seriously, on a 2 player map there is next to 0 risk involved.
the only hard build counter is like
bbs in main

anything else you end up even or ahead with proper micro and decision making.


zZzZzZz always the same music
Terran & Potato Salad.
IdrA
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
United States11541 Posts
January 31 2009 12:18 GMT
#273
zZzZzZz always the responses that dont address the issue
http://www.splitreason.com/product/1152 release the gracken tshirt now available
SilverSkyLark
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Philippines8437 Posts
January 31 2009 12:20 GMT
#274
fuck you tempest.
"If i lost an arm, I would play w3." -IntoTheWow || "Member of Hyuk Hyuk Hyuk cafe. He's the next Jaedong, baby!"
IntoTheWow
Profile Blog Joined May 2004
is awesome32282 Posts
January 31 2009 12:20 GMT
#275
On January 31 2009 21:18 IdrA wrote:
zZzZzZz always the responses that dont address the issue


Can't you sacrifice fact timming to wall in in time?

also in 2 player maps proxy is easier to spot usually, just go around your nat minerals when you scout after depot :p?
Moderator<:3-/-<
bitchaRd[raGe]
Profile Joined August 2008
Russian Federation376 Posts
January 31 2009 12:21 GMT
#276
Tempest is always entertaining to watch, all his all-ins and also all-ins vs him, like 35-kills goon. He is very unpredictable player, he can win almost anyone (remember jaedong in gomtv) and can lose to anyone as well.
SKT1!
IdrA
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
United States11541 Posts
January 31 2009 12:24 GMT
#277
On January 31 2009 21:20 IntoTheWow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2009 21:18 IdrA wrote:
zZzZzZz always the responses that dont address the issue


Can't you sacrifice fact timming to wall in in time?

also in 2 player maps proxy is easier to spot usually, just go around your nat minerals when you scout after depot :p?

depends, if they 7 pylon 7 gate, which is getting more popular, their probe is in your base before you place your barracks, much less the 2nd depot
(i dunno how it works on carthage ive never played it, but on desti and chupung its like that)

and scouting it doesnt really change much, you have to pull at least 6 scvs to kill it generally, you lose more in mining time than they do, especially given they still have an early probe in your base to gas steal or manner pylon or just fuck with you in general.


http://www.splitreason.com/product/1152 release the gracken tshirt now available
SilverSkyLark
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Philippines8437 Posts
January 31 2009 12:29 GMT
#278
Can't really blame Tempest, when you know the guy you'll be playing just owned you, you'll do everything to win...in his case, proxy.
"If i lost an arm, I would play w3." -IntoTheWow || "Member of Hyuk Hyuk Hyuk cafe. He's the next Jaedong, baby!"
IntoTheWow
Profile Blog Joined May 2004
is awesome32282 Posts
January 31 2009 12:40 GMT
#279
On January 31 2009 21:24 IdrA wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2009 21:20 IntoTheWow wrote:
On January 31 2009 21:18 IdrA wrote:
zZzZzZz always the responses that dont address the issue


Can't you sacrifice fact timming to wall in in time?

also in 2 player maps proxy is easier to spot usually, just go around your nat minerals when you scout after depot :p?

depends, if they 7 pylon 7 gate, which is getting more popular, their probe is in your base before you place your barracks, much less the 2nd depot
(i dunno how it works on carthage ive never played it, but on desti and chupung its like that)

and scouting it doesnt really change much, you have to pull at least 6 scvs to kill it generally, you lose more in mining time than they do, especially given they still have an early probe in your base to gas steal or manner pylon or just fuck with you in general.




Well if it's 7pylon 7 gate it's all in for them... they can't rebuild gates at main like they do when they proxy 9 right? since they have to cut probes you just need to use good Rax depot placement to be able to run marine between or wall.

I know it's a pain, I hate it when i scout it on iccup ;_;
Moderator<:3-/-<
MrHoon *
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
10183 Posts
January 31 2009 12:42 GMT
#280
- You got into RO16
▲ I feel happy. I'm not proud but I am still happy I got into RO16.

- You got obliterated in the 2nd Set.
▲ I prepared so much for game 2. I thought I was doing well, but Fantasy was doing much better. I think my game management is still poor.

- Anything you want to say about game 2?
▲ Before I came here, Flash told me not to get harassed by vultures. But the vultures still came in. I thought to myself "wow he is different than others (he is complimenting Fantasy)." In my game with FBH, I couldn't show anything but today I was able to atleast 'wiggle' so I am pretty satisfied with what I did today. Next time I will practice harder to become a better player.

- You successfully did a proxy gate
▲ I thought alot about what to do this game and I concluded on 1 build. Stork did a proxy gate not too long ago so I decided to use it. I practiced it for 3 days and I thought to myself "Wow this is really good." Fortunately, Fantasy didn't even simcity (laughs)

- This is the 2nd season you kicked Fantasy out
▲ I might've won today, but I've realized I am way behind in terms of skill from fantasy. Next time I see him he will be ready from whatever I do, so I will strive to become a better player.

- You are playing against Nada next
▲ Nada is a legend and a hero to me. It will be an honor to even be playing a match against him. I will show him a good match regardless of result. I will practice much harder to show him and everyone a good game.

- Are you satisfied with today's performance?
▲ When i was practicing I was satisfied. But I am not an S-Class player like fantasy so we aren't at the same level. Offline I do well but in broadcasted games I severely lack at everything. I will practice harder, and maybe I will become an S-Class player.

- Goals for this season?
▲ Honestly, I want to try aiming for semifinals. I've never even thought of Finals since I can't make it. But, I want to make sure when I get up on the stage, everyone including me can enjoy the game. That is my goal, to make good games.

- Last words
▲ Blah balah thanks for my team for practicing with me blah blah

Netizen
LOL WHEN WAS FANTASY CONSIDERED S CLASS?
Netizen
Holy shit T1 is out of MSL
Netizen
Fantasy is not S-Class, you're both terrible. Atleast you're fun to watch.
Netizen
Honest interview, I like this guy.
Netizen
His goal is to make enjoyable games eh? Sounds good to me
Netizen
Anyone who downs Jung Laden is a friend of mine.
Netizen
PitifulToss, fuck yeah lets do better this season
Netizen
I'm not going to lie, I enjoyed his interview. Its been a while to see a progamer with a goal to deliver good games.
Netizen
Kang Min looked fucking pissed after the game keke. He probably thought "yo wtf happened to my protoss line, cant even make observers and templars"
Netizen
He really did like he made good strats for his games, but its just that his management was so bad he couldn't do anything.
Netizen
Lol, fantasy is an S class, HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
Netizen
And KTF kills off the last standing SKT. First Best and now Fantasy, loool
Netizen
Ahh, seems like "1000 Luck Nada" is going to get Seed again
Netizen
Why is this bitch complimenting Jung Laden?
Netizen
He may be bad, but atleast hes honest about it
Netizen
Seriously, its because of this interview we aren't fucking bitching at you more.
Netizen
make some templars u fagit
Netizen
Ahahahahahahha T1 is dead. Have fun at Proleague
dats racist
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 678
JuggernautJason75
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15943
Dewaltoss 116
Bale 10
Dota 2
monkeys_forever291
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3283
Khaldor1854
crisheroes1118
Liquid`Hasu832
Other Games
summit1g4608
fl0m1132
FrodaN690
Beastyqt681
shahzam423
byalli265
KnowMe177
ArmadaUGS172
C9.Mang0160
UpATreeSC98
Mew2King63
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV204
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream89
StarCraft 2
angryscii 32
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 30
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie942
• WagamamaTV272
• Shiphtur219
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 7m
Stellar Fest
17h 7m
OSC
1d 2h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 14h
Online Event
1d 15h
FEL
1d 20h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 21h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 23h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.