suck it bisu!
: )
| Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments |
|
ShloobeR
Korea (South)3851 Posts
suck it bisu! : ) | ||
|
StRyKeR
United States1756 Posts
like, that moment when Flash had 120 vs Bisu's 200 --- that was the timing! | ||
|
Roxen000
1226 Posts
| ||
|
Frits
11782 Posts
I KNEW IT COME ON FLASH | ||
|
NotSupporting
Sweden1998 Posts
wtf | ||
|
Piste
6184 Posts
On January 04 2009 20:06 Darth Peter wrote: Show nested quote + On January 04 2009 20:05 heyoka wrote: I FUCKING HATE YOU FLASH I AM GOING TO FLY TO KOREA TO PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE I am gonna go with you. count me in! | ||
|
StylishVODs
Sweden5331 Posts
Flash did very low unit many expantion build, although abit slow third and forth compared to bisu. Bisu massed units and had 40zealots + 20 goons when flash move out to get his forth with 15 tanks 10 vultures. Bisu had his chance to charge him but he expected flash to have more units and recalled instead, flashs macro kicked in and he didnt have any important buildings where bisu recalled so he decided to counterattack when bisus army was trapped in flashs main. | ||
|
GHOSTCLAW
United States17042 Posts
oh thanks, it lags during the apology >.> | ||
|
Cambium
United States16368 Posts
| ||
|
Roxen000
1226 Posts
| ||
|
PhilGood2DaY
Germany7424 Posts
thats cool ;D | ||
|
HanN00b
Germany1441 Posts
| ||
|
usopsama
6502 Posts
| ||
|
MrHoon
10183 Posts
| ||
|
Chameleon
United States604 Posts
| ||
|
Descent
1244 Posts
| ||
|
GinNtoniC
Sweden2945 Posts
And how the hell did Bisu lose that? Fine, the game was a long slideshow so I missed a ton of stuff, but nothing made sense. I saw the recall, how it wrecked the inside natural and the main.. the push.. how bisu properly delayed and kept Flash sieging/unsieging while reinforcing... then somehow Bisu got cornered into his natural and f-owned. I need to see the replay of this. | ||
|
johanes
Czech Republic2246 Posts
![]() | ||
|
EvilTeletubby
Baltimore, USA22261 Posts
| ||
|
mrscheng
Sweden658 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Super Smash Bros Other Games
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
[ Show More ] The PondCast
|
|
|