• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:07
CEST 18:07
KST 01:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10381 users

NonY goes to courage! - Page 13

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 39 Next All
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
December 27 2008 09:42 GMT
#241
On December 27 2008 18:39 tyanvit wrote:
Please do not make it a racist thread how would any race would be pissed.
Nor do compare Idra to Nony. They are different and their way to success will be different.

I am Korean, but i am pulling for Nony because diversity brings awesomeness.
go Nony,

btw


,,,,,,,I am playing against you in the final. Two weeks ago, I have been offered a scholarship to Yale...If i lose - I will take it as a sign to go to Yale to study Economics. If I win - you lose.

ha ha ha ha ha Mortal Combat!!!



lol wtf can anyone confirm if this is legit or not?

MODS?
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
falls
Profile Joined November 2008
United States168 Posts
December 27 2008 09:43 GMT
#242
Go NonY! Royal Road Courage, then OSL/MSL :D
Go SaviOr and Stork!
Metallingus
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
Philippines468 Posts
December 27 2008 09:43 GMT
#243
You forgot to mention the BALLS OF STEEL
Overcome all. Especially plateaus.
BlackStar
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
Netherlands3029 Posts
December 27 2008 09:44 GMT
#244
On December 27 2008 18:39 tyanvit wrote:
Please do not make it a racist thread how would any race would be pissed.


You play terran?
motbob
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States12546 Posts
December 27 2008 09:44 GMT
#245
On December 27 2008 18:42 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2008 18:39 tyanvit wrote:
Please do not make it a racist thread how would any race would be pissed.
Nor do compare Idra to Nony. They are different and their way to success will be different.

I am Korean, but i am pulling for Nony because diversity brings awesomeness.
go Nony,

btw


,,,,,,,I am playing against you in the final. Two weeks ago, I have been offered a scholarship to Yale...If i lose - I will take it as a sign to go to Yale to study Economics. If I win - you lose.

ha ha ha ha ha Mortal Combat!!!



lol wtf can anyone confirm if this is legit or not?

MODS?

of course it's not legit :\
ModeratorGood content always wins.
selboN
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States2523 Posts
December 27 2008 09:44 GMT
#246
gogogogoogogog nony1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"That's what happens when you're using a mouse made out of glass!" -Tasteless (Referring to ZergBong)
Railz
Profile Joined July 2008
United States1449 Posts
December 27 2008 09:44 GMT
#247
No better time then for Nony to excel then in an era of Protoss domination!
Did the whole world just get a lot smaller and go whooosh?_-` Number 0ne By.Fantasy Fanatic!
tyanvit
Profile Joined January 2008
185 Posts
December 27 2008 09:45 GMT
#248
On December 27 2008 18:42 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2008 18:39 tyanvit wrote:
Please do not make it a racist thread how would any race would be pissed.
Nor do compare Idra to Nony. They are different and their way to success will be different.

I am Korean, but i am pulling for Nony because diversity brings awesomeness.
go Nony,

btw


,,,,,,,I am playing against you in the final. Two weeks ago, I have been offered a scholarship to Yale...If i lose - I will take it as a sign to go to Yale to study Economics. If I win - you lose.

ha ha ha ha ha Mortal Combat!!!



lol wtf can anyone confirm if this is legit or not?

MODS?



I did not expect you guys to take it seriously. It is a joke.

Go Nony!
I am The Lord
Seraphim
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States4467 Posts
December 27 2008 09:46 GMT
#249
I have to go to bed now, but GO NONY!!
Hermes | Bisu[Shield] Fighting~!
tyanvit
Profile Joined January 2008
185 Posts
December 27 2008 09:46 GMT
#250
On December 27 2008 18:44 motbob wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2008 18:42 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
On December 27 2008 18:39 tyanvit wrote:
Please do not make it a racist thread how would any race would be pissed.
Nor do compare Idra to Nony. They are different and their way to success will be different.

I am Korean, but i am pulling for Nony because diversity brings awesomeness.
go Nony,

btw


,,,,,,,I am playing against you in the final. Two weeks ago, I have been offered a scholarship to Yale...If i lose - I will take it as a sign to go to Yale to study Economics. If I win - you lose.

ha ha ha ha ha Mortal Combat!!!



lol wtf can anyone confirm if this is legit or not?

MODS?

of course it's not legit :\


Motlob - i enjoyed your post. If my assumption is correct - you enjoy anime like me. I could see the awesomeness in the post that you wrote about Harvard =)
I am The Lord
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
December 27 2008 09:46 GMT
#251
haha man you got my hopes up :D

I am tired as hell, its nearly 5am, I am on IRC talking about how I raped all in mafia.
that is my excuse.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
Roxen000
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
1226 Posts
December 27 2008 09:47 GMT
#252
On December 27 2008 18:45 tyanvit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2008 18:42 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
On December 27 2008 18:39 tyanvit wrote:
Please do not make it a racist thread how would any race would be pissed.
Nor do compare Idra to Nony. They are different and their way to success will be different.

I am Korean, but i am pulling for Nony because diversity brings awesomeness.
go Nony,

btw


,,,,,,,I am playing against you in the final. Two weeks ago, I have been offered a scholarship to Yale...If i lose - I will take it as a sign to go to Yale to study Economics. If I win - you lose.

ha ha ha ha ha Mortal Combat!!!



lol wtf can anyone confirm if this is legit or not?

MODS?



I did not expect you guys to take it seriously. It is a joke.

Go Nony!


But... joke are supposed to be humorous?
._.
Kuja900
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States3564 Posts
December 27 2008 09:49 GMT
#253
On December 27 2008 18:46 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
haha man you got my hopes up :D

I am tired as hell, its nearly 5am, I am on IRC talking about how I raped all in mafia.
that is my excuse.


lol same here man typing in mafia irc about how gosu mafia i am 5am man, EST COAST IN DA HIZZLE
OMG you nasty gurl
tyanvit
Profile Joined January 2008
185 Posts
December 27 2008 09:49 GMT
#254
On December 27 2008 18:46 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
haha man you got my hopes up :D

I am tired as hell, its nearly 5am, I am on IRC talking about how I raped all in mafia.
that is my excuse.


Man, would it be great for Starcraft overall if foreigners will be able to put up a fight.
Every foreigner in Korea is new history and future.
Nony -- rape not the courage league...keep on raping -- we can chip in on the hoodie jacket if needed.
I am The Lord
BlackStar
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
Netherlands3029 Posts
December 27 2008 09:49 GMT
#255
Yeah, I don't get his point. Something about terran vs protoss.
Comeh
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States18919 Posts
December 27 2008 09:50 GMT
#256
Hmmm, seems like a good night to not be able to sleep...I guess it was because somewhere deep inside of me, I knew Nony was battling his heart out to have the chance to be a complete baller.
ヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノDELETE ICEFROGヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(
DanceCommander
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States1808 Posts
December 27 2008 09:51 GMT
#257
goddamnit nony win so we can know and go to sleep
tyanvit
Profile Joined January 2008
185 Posts
December 27 2008 09:52 GMT
#258
On December 27 2008 18:47 Roxen000 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2008 18:45 tyanvit wrote:
On December 27 2008 18:42 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
On December 27 2008 18:39 tyanvit wrote:
Please do not make it a racist thread how would any race would be pissed.
Nor do compare Idra to Nony. They are different and their way to success will be different.

I am Korean, but i am pulling for Nony because diversity brings awesomeness.
go Nony,

btw


,,,,,,,I am playing against you in the final. Two weeks ago, I have been offered a scholarship to Yale...If i lose - I will take it as a sign to go to Yale to study Economics. If I win - you lose.

ha ha ha ha ha Mortal Combat!!!



lol wtf can anyone confirm if this is legit or not?

MODS?



I did not expect you guys to take it seriously. It is a joke.

Go Nony!


But... joke are supposed to be humorous?


Real fun is not whether joke makes others laugh. It is whether you have fun. I love your comment. I am still learning the ways to become socially cooler so forgive me if it was awkward.
I am The Lord
LuckyFool
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States9015 Posts
December 27 2008 09:52 GMT
#259
I really wanna sleep now but I'll just be like.... Crap nony is playing courage right now... I wonder if he won.
conCentrate9
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States438 Posts
December 27 2008 09:56 GMT
#260
On December 27 2008 18:52 tyanvit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2008 18:47 Roxen000 wrote:
On December 27 2008 18:45 tyanvit wrote:
On December 27 2008 18:42 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
On December 27 2008 18:39 tyanvit wrote:
Please do not make it a racist thread how would any race would be pissed.
Nor do compare Idra to Nony. They are different and their way to success will be different.

I am Korean, but i am pulling for Nony because diversity brings awesomeness.
go Nony,

btw


,,,,,,,I am playing against you in the final. Two weeks ago, I have been offered a scholarship to Yale...If i lose - I will take it as a sign to go to Yale to study Economics. If I win - you lose.

ha ha ha ha ha Mortal Combat!!!



lol wtf can anyone confirm if this is legit or not?

MODS?



I did not expect you guys to take it seriously. It is a joke.

Go Nony!


But... joke are supposed to be humorous?


Real fun is not whether joke makes others laugh. It is whether you have fun. I love your comment. I am still learning the ways to become socially cooler so forgive me if it was awkward.


I laughed, dont worry about it.
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 39 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM756
IndyStarCraft 173
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 756
Reynor 345
ByuN 279
TKL 263
IndyStarCraft 173
Railgan 78
BRAT_OK 39
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 55520
Bisu 2919
Calm 2409
FanTaSy 879
Stork 596
Rush 457
hero 297
firebathero 170
actioN 133
Sharp 98
[ Show more ]
Free 50
ToSsGirL 37
Mong 34
Pusan 30
soO 25
Rock 24
Terrorterran 21
Aegong 18
Hm[arnc] 17
HiyA 17
Sacsri 12
Noble 12
scan(afreeca) 9
IntoTheRainbow 6
Dota 2
Gorgc10396
Dendi1047
Counter-Strike
fl0m4617
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King72
Heroes of the Storm
MindelVK9
Other Games
singsing2084
Liquid`RaSZi1565
B2W.Neo727
Beastyqt668
Khaldor491
Mlord485
olofmeister385
KnowMe319
crisheroes166
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV259
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 13
• Adnapsc2 8
• Reevou 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach19
• FT.aCt)Sony5
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV519
League of Legends
• Nemesis3283
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1484
Other Games
• Shiphtur492
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 53m
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 53m
OSC
6h 53m
Replay Cast
6h 53m
OSC
19h 53m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 18h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.