• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:37
CEST 15:37
KST 22:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9405 users

[GOM] Ro16, Day 2 - Page 19

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 51 Next
Fontong
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States6454 Posts
December 14 2008 09:55 GMT
#361
On December 14 2008 18:54 Nitrogen23 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2008 18:53 Nintu wrote:
On December 14 2008 18:51 Fontong wrote:
On December 14 2008 18:50 mog87 wrote:
Rock Recalls 10 tanks into flash's 3rd!!

I dont understand this post...

[image loading]
??


LOL I SEE WHAT YOU DID THAR

Shit I just got Romanianed...X(
[SECRET FONT] "Dragoon bunker"
GGQ
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada2653 Posts
December 14 2008 09:55 GMT
#362
I'm very sadface right now
404.Nintu
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Canada1723 Posts
December 14 2008 09:56 GMT
#363
On December 14 2008 18:54 Frits wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2008 18:52 Jyvblamo wrote:
GOMTV Staff wrote:
On Dec. 14. (KST), during live broadcasting of Averatec-Intel Classic 2008 Season 2.

Unfortunately, bad connection was caused by poor networking between GOMTV.NET and overseas IDC center.
We, GOMTV.NET will keep trying to do our best to provide better live broadcasting service to you by improving IDC network and checking our network continuously so that there will be no more bad lagging problems in the future.

Thank you for your understanding.

Have great fun with GOMTV!



Man that last sentence is such a slap in the face.

I'm not so sure if I'm having a lot of fun right now with gomtv to be honest.

Considering what YOU do for GOM, And what GOM does for you, I don't think you're in any position to feel entitled.
"So, then did the American yum-yum clown monkey also represent the FCC?"
Frits
Profile Joined March 2003
11782 Posts
December 14 2008 09:56 GMT
#364
fuck this ill just watch the vods
StRyKeR
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
United States1756 Posts
December 14 2008 09:56 GMT
#365
the never ending game of starcraft
Ars longa, vita brevis, principia aeturna.
Solinren
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States2653 Posts
December 14 2008 09:56 GMT
#366
Oh no. Death Note movie
AttackZerg
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States7658 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-14 09:57:36
December 14 2008 09:56 GMT
#367
On December 14 2008 18:54 Nitrogen23 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2008 18:53 Nintu wrote:
On December 14 2008 18:51 Fontong wrote:
On December 14 2008 18:50 mog87 wrote:
Rock Recalls 10 tanks into flash's 3rd!!

I dont understand this post...

[image loading]
??


LOL I SEE WHAT YOU DID THAR

LOL
I have never seen the R______n flag before but as soon as I saw it, I just knew
Proposal
Profile Joined December 2007
United States1310 Posts
December 14 2008 09:56 GMT
#368
On December 14 2008 18:54 Frits wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2008 18:52 Jyvblamo wrote:
GOMTV Staff wrote:
On Dec. 14. (KST), during live broadcasting of Averatec-Intel Classic 2008 Season 2.

Unfortunately, bad connection was caused by poor networking between GOMTV.NET and overseas IDC center.
We, GOMTV.NET will keep trying to do our best to provide better live broadcasting service to you by improving IDC network and checking our network continuously so that there will be no more bad lagging problems in the future.

Thank you for your understanding.

Have great fun with GOMTV!



Man that last sentence is such a slap in the face.

I'm not so sure if I'm having a lot of fun right now with gomtv to be honest.


LOL yea, they probably being courteous tho
Aurious
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Canada1772 Posts
December 14 2008 09:56 GMT
#369
Deathnote nice :D
mog87
Profile Joined October 2008
United States1586 Posts
December 14 2008 09:56 GMT
#370
On December 14 2008 18:53 Plexa wrote:
Seriously, next person to fake LR gets a week ban


Can you even qualify that stuff as faking? I mean come on, if this actually confused someone that person(s) should be looking for the wizard of oz whilst singing "If only I had a brain!!! doodoododoo!!"
Nitrogen
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States5345 Posts
December 14 2008 09:56 GMT
#371
holy shit don't ruin the format. it's fucking annoying
UNFUCK YOURSELF
404.Nintu
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Canada1723 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-14 09:58:09
December 14 2008 09:57 GMT
#372
On December 14 2008 18:56 AttackZerg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2008 18:54 Nitrogen23 wrote:
On December 14 2008 18:53 Nintu wrote:
On December 14 2008 18:51 Fontong wrote:
On December 14 2008 18:50 mog87 wrote:
Rock Recalls 10 tanks into flash's 3rd!!

I dont understand this post...

[image loading]
??


LOL I SEE WHAT YOU DID THAR

hahahahahahahhahaahahaha
I have never seen the R______n flag before but as soon as I saw it, I just knew


I appreciate being appreciated, but please edit your post.
"So, then did the American yum-yum clown monkey also represent the FCC?"
disciple
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
9071 Posts
December 14 2008 09:57 GMT
#373
attackzerg is attacking the layout
Administrator"I'm a big deal." - ixmike88
SayGG
Profile Joined January 2006
Germany676 Posts
December 14 2008 09:57 GMT
#374
Korean stream works fine. I cant see your problem.
Corinthos *
Profile Blog Joined February 2006
Canada1842 Posts
December 14 2008 09:57 GMT
#375
vlc korean stream:
HQ:
http://121.125.69.107:8206/view.cgi?systype=500&subtype=30&hid=160&cid=10603&nid=6&uno=0&uip=67.222.131.138&ptic=72715793a66d3a6692162318ffe918ff&key=25697a28a9954393b093c0b3d239aaa6&title=[TG??-??%20???]
LQ:
http://218.232.76.238:8159/view.cgi?systype=500&subtype=30&hid=160&cid=10603&nid=59&uno=0&uip=67.222.131.138&ptic=72715793a66d3a6692162318ffe918ff&key=94e2e2ab3a6f5cc7a0a9f4a7ea17abf3&title=[TG??-??%20???]
Tadzio
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
3340 Posts
December 14 2008 09:57 GMT
#376
too many "ha"s pls fix
StRyKeR
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
United States1756 Posts
December 14 2008 09:57 GMT
#377
dude Nintu u have to edit ur post too
Ars longa, vita brevis, principia aeturna.
Tianx
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States1196 Posts
December 14 2008 09:57 GMT
#378
On December 14 2008 18:56 Nintu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2008 18:54 Frits wrote:
On December 14 2008 18:52 Jyvblamo wrote:
GOMTV Staff wrote:
On Dec. 14. (KST), during live broadcasting of Averatec-Intel Classic 2008 Season 2.

Unfortunately, bad connection was caused by poor networking between GOMTV.NET and overseas IDC center.
We, GOMTV.NET will keep trying to do our best to provide better live broadcasting service to you by improving IDC network and checking our network continuously so that there will be no more bad lagging problems in the future.

Thank you for your understanding.

Have great fun with GOMTV!



Man that last sentence is such a slap in the face.

I'm not so sure if I'm having a lot of fun right now with gomtv to be honest.

Considering what YOU do for GOM, And what GOM does for you, I don't think you're in any position to feel entitled.


What, we're not entitled to not be having a lot of fun?
Intrigue: "as i've said to many others your troubles in life may be directly correlated to your dirty protoss icon"
Jyvblamo
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada13788 Posts
December 14 2008 09:57 GMT
#379
On December 14 2008 18:57 Nintu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2008 18:56 AttackZerg wrote:
On December 14 2008 18:54 Nitrogen23 wrote:
On December 14 2008 18:53 Nintu wrote:
On December 14 2008 18:51 Fontong wrote:
On December 14 2008 18:50 mog87 wrote:
Rock Recalls 10 tanks into flash's 3rd!!

I dont understand this post...

[image loading]
??


LOL I SEE WHAT YOU DID THAR

hahahahahahahhahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaahhaahhaaha

I have never seen the R______n flag before but as soon as I saw it, I just knew


I appreciate being appreciated, but please edit your post.

Too late, now you quoted it. You're infected too.
Jaeden
Profile Joined September 2008
Romania1489 Posts
December 14 2008 09:57 GMT
#380
On December 14 2008 18:53 Nintu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2008 18:51 Fontong wrote:
On December 14 2008 18:50 mog87 wrote:
Rock Recalls 10 tanks into flash's 3rd!!

I dont understand this post...

[image loading]
??


@_@-V
Boxer: " Lee Jae Dong is the best player. He`s all about the micro; he`s the player which has the most amazing control"
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 51 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 1470
WardiTV739
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech124
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 6331
Bisu 2574
Jaedong 1048
EffOrt 599
Horang2 404
Mini 363
actioN 297
ggaemo 213
ZerO 201
Larva 196
[ Show more ]
Mind 97
Pusan 84
Yoon 79
Shinee 68
Sharp 62
Snow 62
Bale 54
hero 52
Barracks 52
Hyun 51
Dewaltoss 48
ToSsGirL 40
sorry 40
NotJumperer 22
Sacsri 20
scan(afreeca) 17
Trap 12
Noble 10
zelot 10
NaDa 9
Icarus 9
Rock 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Terrorterran 5
Dota 2
Gorgc4058
qojqva1847
Dendi1009
Counter-Strike
markeloff90
Other Games
olofmeister1158
hiko841
B2W.Neo610
Lowko356
crisheroes302
DeMusliM242
Pyrionflax192
Livibee163
Hui .136
Liquid`VortiX115
XBOCT99
QueenE86
Mew2King63
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream43
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 52
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 14
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV712
League of Legends
• Jankos2000
• Nemesis1865
• TFBlade470
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
10h 24m
Patches Events
1d 2h
The PondCast
1d 20h
INu's Battles
1d 21h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.