OK WE'RE STARTING GAME THREE
Medusa: hero peach zerg at 7, best red toss at 3.
| Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments |
|
Empyrean
17082 Posts
OK WE'RE STARTING GAME THREE Medusa: hero peach zerg at 7, best red toss at 3. | ||
|
GHOSTCLAW
United States17042 Posts
best in red at right, hero in white on the bottom | ||
|
randombum
United States2378 Posts
Best spawns red at 3 Hero spawns yellow at 7 | ||
|
Klive5ive
United Kingdom6056 Posts
| ||
|
GHOSTCLAW
United States17042 Posts
| ||
|
Empyrean
17082 Posts
On November 16 2008 18:39 waterGHOSTCLAWdragon wrote: empyrean, you're stream is ahead of mine :'( ;_; Best pylon at nat, scouts the correct direction. Hero scouts straight for the nat of 3. | ||
|
leetchaos
United States395 Posts
| ||
|
GHOSTCLAW
United States17042 Posts
| ||
|
Empyrean
17082 Posts
| ||
|
randombum
United States2378 Posts
| ||
|
Klive5ive
United Kingdom6056 Posts
On November 16 2008 18:40 Empyrean wrote: WRONG! I only counted seven drones when hero's pool started. lol it was an overpool | ||
|
Empyrean
17082 Posts
| ||
|
GHOSTCLAW
United States17042 Posts
| ||
|
Empyrean
17082 Posts
On November 16 2008 18:40 Klive5ive wrote: Show nested quote + On November 16 2008 18:40 Empyrean wrote: WRONG! I only counted seven drones when hero's pool started. lol it was an overpool Hahaha I'm stupid ![]() | ||
|
GHOSTCLAW
United States17042 Posts
| ||
|
Klive5ive
United Kingdom6056 Posts
On November 16 2008 18:40 Empyrean wrote: Hmm, maybe he did nine pool...Tasteless is saying it too, but I swear I counted 7 drones O-o...and I'm actually counting, not actually using their unit counter. Yeah 1 drone made the spawning pool, the other made the gas | ||
|
randombum
United States2378 Posts
Nat hatch down. nexus going up for best. | ||
|
jigga
Canada1141 Posts
| ||
|
iLoveKT
Philippines3615 Posts
On November 16 2008 18:40 Empyrean wrote: Hmm, maybe he did nine pool...Tasteless is saying it too, but I swear I counted 7 drones O-o...and I'm actually counting, not actually using their unit counter. 1 drone for the spawning pool and 1 drone for the extractor. there ya go. 7 drones. | ||
|
randombum
United States2378 Posts
OH wait, zerg taking out the temple | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Bisu Shuttle Hyuk Mini EffOrt Larva Soma firebathero ZerO [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns43565 singsing2616 B2W.Neo1364 DeMusliM272 Livibee175 Hui .146 Liquid`VortiX145 ArmadaUGS84 Mew2King83 KnowMe31 elazer27 CosmosSc2 ZerO(Twitch)14 Beastyqt1 Organizations Dota 2
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
[ Show More ] Monday Night Weeklies
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|