• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:08
CEST 05:08
KST 12:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War395.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9479 users

Spirit Tournament - Page 5

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 23 24 25 Next All
GTR
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
51698 Posts
September 04 2008 08:34 GMT
#81
I HOPE NONY WINS
HE IS PERFECT TO BE THE NEXT PERSON TO KOREA
That and he is much more charismatic than Idra.
Commentator
Danka
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
Peru1018 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-09-04 08:43:56
September 04 2008 08:43 GMT
#82
I am proudly rooting for all Peruvians. Gogo
[image loading]
Its not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog. - Mark Twain
Raithed
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
China7078 Posts
September 04 2008 09:04 GMT
#83
On September 04 2008 17:34 GTR-2-Go wrote:
I HOPE NONY WINS
HE IS PERFECT TO BE THE NEXT PERSON TO KOREA
That and he is much more charismatic than Idra.

goes without saying.
pandabearguy
Profile Joined June 2008
United States252 Posts
September 04 2008 10:26 GMT
#84
nony fighting
g5 fighting
aka [ucr]pandabearg. much <3
SCC-Faust
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States3736 Posts
September 04 2008 10:51 GMT
#85
I'm actually hoping Fenix wins this.

PERU POWER!
I want to fuck Soulkey with a Zelderan.
Pads
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
England3228 Posts
September 04 2008 11:10 GMT
#86
i'm hoping mroe than 1 guy gets sent to korea

NonY and Fenix FIGHTING !
#1 Kwanro[saM] fan!
nezera
Profile Joined March 2008
Indonesia176 Posts
September 04 2008 11:38 GMT
#87
Go Horror, Dinot...
We Are Here
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Australia1810 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-09-04 12:01:19
September 04 2008 11:56 GMT
#88
im cheering for nony since it think he has the best chance there because of his mechanics and more importantly i think he has the heart and soul to last in korea (although same can be said for others)
He who turns those around him into allies, possesses the most terrifying ability in the world.
Deleted User 31060
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
3788 Posts
September 04 2008 12:01 GMT
#89
I hope NonY wins this, but I must admit he's kinda old...
Peaked at C- on ICCUP and proud of it! @Sunyveil
We Are Here
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Australia1810 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-09-04 12:10:33
September 04 2008 12:07 GMT
#90
meh, like others have said 22 is not really that old for gaming. i mean the peak age for most sports would be around 26 years old, so why would gaming be so much different
He who turns those around him into allies, possesses the most terrifying ability in the world.
SkelA
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Macedonia13090 Posts
September 04 2008 12:20 GMT
#91
I dont get one thing theese are the only ppl interested of becaming a progamers ?? I mean if they get picked they will go for sure ? Because if they dont plan to go maybe they would just quit and give places to ppl that acctually consider to go for real.

I really dont understand what Deska and Predator are doing in that list.. Predator never been active last few months/years and Deska is not top player i think.
Stork and KHAN fan till 2012 ...
Nightmarjoo
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
United States3360 Posts
September 04 2008 12:43 GMT
#92
On September 03 2008 Nony wrote:
I want to become a progame because I want to the the very best Starcraft play that I can be

Strongly reminds me of the pokemon theme song.


I wanna be, the very best, like no one ever was! To beat them, is my real test, to pwn them is my caaaaaaaaaaause!
I will travel to Korea, lanning far and wide, each progamer to understand, the power that's insiiiiiiiiiiiiide

Chorus
Starcraft!
It's you and me, I know it's my destinyyy
Starcraft!
Ooh you're my best f add, in a server that's kind of saaaaaaaad
Starcraft!
Our skill so truuuuuuuuuue, our Courage will pull us through! Strelok teach me and I'll teach you
Staaaaaaaaaaaarcraaaaaaaft!
Gotta beat 'em all!

Every chalrenge along the way, with Courage I will face, I will battle every day, to claim my rightful plaaaaaaaaaace!
Come with me, the time is right, there's no better teeeeeeeeeeeam!
Mouse in hand we'll win the fight, it's always been our dreeeeeeeeeeeam!

Chorus
Starcraft!
It's you and me, I know it's my destinyyy
Starcraft!
Ooh you're my best f add, in a server that's kind of saaaaaaaad
Starcraft!
Our skill so truuuuuuuuuue, our Courage will pull us through! Strelok teach me and I'll teach you
Staaaaaaaaaaaarcraaaaaaaft!
Gotta beat 'em all!

Chorus
Starcraft!
It's you and me, I know it's my destinyyy
Starcraft!
Ooh you're my best f add, in a server that's kind of saaaaaaaad
Starcraft!
Our skill so truuuuuuuuuue, our Courage will pull us through! Strelok teach me and I'll teach you
Staaaaaaaaaaaarcraaaaaaaft!
Gotta beat 'em all!
aka Lyra; My favourites: July, Stork, Draco, MistrZZZ, TheStc, LastShadow - www.broodwarmaps.net - for all your mapping needs; check my stream: high masters mech terran: twitch.tv/lyrathegreat
Pads
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
England3228 Posts
September 04 2008 12:46 GMT
#93
lol ^_^

Cute ass song
#1 Kwanro[saM] fan!
Danka
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
Peru1018 Posts
September 04 2008 15:53 GMT
#94
Nightmarjoo why dont you record that and post it here.
Its not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog. - Mark Twain
trollbone
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
France1905 Posts
September 04 2008 16:37 GMT
#95
lol hood song !

I'm rooting for Dino and Horror ! GO GO !
Pads
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
England3228 Posts
September 04 2008 17:01 GMT
#96
Dino? o,o
#1 Kwanro[saM] fan!
littlechava
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
United States7221 Posts
September 04 2008 17:04 GMT
#97
DinOt*
btw, for everyone wondering why Deska, probably the most unknown player on the list got picked, i'll tell you:
i dled all the reps i could find of him from wgt (only 6) and in every game he had 350+ apm, this plus the fact that he's young and he was like top 20 in the spirit quali with a good record is a pretty decent reason for him to be in it :O
Entusman #12
ROOTCatZ
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
Peru1238 Posts
September 04 2008 17:44 GMT
#98
LOOOOOOL I CAN FINALLY COMMENT!, i don't understand the tool bar, im not in iG. anymore btw, for a few years now.

I love this pool of players i really do, Fenix Handy Castro my peruvian countrymen Matti punkari (Arcneon), Carlo (Cloud), Eric (G5), Predator, Tobias(Zpux) etc omg its a lovely pool of friends haha, and then there's nony whom i used to play somewhat with but not for a while and the new talents deska and dinot and horror but im too old for them.

Interesting fact also is over 60% of this players have been in iG., iG POWERHOUSE! (like i said im not iG. anymore but always have some pride for the good old iG.)

Peru WCG Finals are coming up today at 5pm... Fenix // Castro & HanDy are all qualified, and are the clear favorites and representatives of each race, I am closest with Fenix of those 3, but the other 2 are still friends and pretty damn good players, Darki is also in the finals, but i don't think he can do much in his current shape against these 3 montsters, so Im hoping Fenix wins Today WCG Peru, and hopefully the spirit tourney i think he fits the requirements best, but then again im being mean, cuz... I really love everyone in this pool, whoever becomes a progamer i'll be happy... (UNLESS ITS ONE OF THE NEWCOMERS I DON'T KNOW), GOOD LUCK TO ALL MY FRIENDS, MAY THE BEST ONE ON MY /F L WIN
Progamerwww.root-gaming.com
Ninja4ever.
Profile Joined March 2008
France231 Posts
September 04 2008 18:02 GMT
#99
Too bad that it only happens now.
If he'd happen one year earlier, we would see sarens on that name list. The guy trained so hard to be a progammer at one point.
"Live as if you were to die tomorrow, learn as if you were to live for ever."
selboN
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States2523 Posts
September 04 2008 18:38 GMT
#100
On September 04 2008 21:43 Nightmarjoo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2008 Nony wrote:
I want to become a progame because I want to the the very best Starcraft play that I can be

Strongly reminds me of the pokemon theme song.


I wanna be, the very best, like no one ever was! To beat them, is my real test, to pwn them is my caaaaaaaaaaause!
I will travel to Korea, lanning far and wide, each progamer to understand, the power that's insiiiiiiiiiiiiide

Chorus
Starcraft!
It's you and me, I know it's my destinyyy
Starcraft!
Ooh you're my best f add, in a server that's kind of saaaaaaaad
Starcraft!
Our skill so truuuuuuuuuue, our Courage will pull us through! Strelok teach me and I'll teach you
Staaaaaaaaaaaarcraaaaaaaft!
Gotta beat 'em all!

Every chalrenge along the way, with Courage I will face, I will battle every day, to claim my rightful plaaaaaaaaaace!
Come with me, the time is right, there's no better teeeeeeeeeeeam!
Mouse in hand we'll win the fight, it's always been our dreeeeeeeeeeeam!

Chorus
Starcraft!
It's you and me, I know it's my destinyyy
Starcraft!
Ooh you're my best f add, in a server that's kind of saaaaaaaad
Starcraft!
Our skill so truuuuuuuuuue, our Courage will pull us through! Strelok teach me and I'll teach you
Staaaaaaaaaaaarcraaaaaaaft!
Gotta beat 'em all!

Chorus
Starcraft!
It's you and me, I know it's my destinyyy
Starcraft!
Ooh you're my best f add, in a server that's kind of saaaaaaaad
Starcraft!
Our skill so truuuuuuuuuue, our Courage will pull us through! Strelok teach me and I'll teach you
Staaaaaaaaaaaarcraaaaaaaft!
Gotta beat 'em all!

I lol'd, maybe they ought to play that song during the pro league? xD
"That's what happens when you're using a mouse made out of glass!" -Tasteless (Referring to ZergBong)
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 23 24 25 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings49
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 167
PiLiPiLi 44
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2970
ViBE146
Bale 22
Dota 2
monkeys_forever414
NeuroSwarm208
Counter-Strike
summit1g7343
taco 589
Other Games
JimRising 588
WinterStarcraft361
C9.Mang0317
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1063
BasetradeTV166
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP104
• Hupsaiya 94
• davetesta28
• practicex 24
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1114
• Shiphtur303
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
6h 52m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
8h 52m
AI Arena Tournament
13h 52m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
15h 52m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
Patches Events
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.