On January 30 2008 21:23 Hyperionnn wrote:
How he could kill their own probes? I think that I missed something for a while. T_T
How he could kill their own probes? I think that I missed something for a while. T_T
scvs....
| Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments |
|
Elsi
United Kingdom8173 Posts
On January 30 2008 21:23 Hyperionnn wrote: How he could kill their own probes? I think that I missed something for a while. T_T scvs.... | ||
|
Aesop
Hungary11305 Posts
| ||
|
Bazse
Hungary582 Posts
| ||
|
Elsi
United Kingdom8173 Posts
| ||
|
Aesop
Hungary11305 Posts
| ||
|
diehilde1
Germany522 Posts
| ||
|
Aesop
Hungary11305 Posts
It looks like Backho is falling behind on supply. | ||
|
3nickma
Denmark1510 Posts
| ||
|
One Page Memory
Bulgaria2145 Posts
wtf | ||
|
Elsi
United Kingdom8173 Posts
| ||
|
Aesop
Hungary11305 Posts
| ||
|
Harem
United States11393 Posts
Bow to him~ | ||
|
Aesop
Hungary11305 Posts
| ||
|
Aesop
Hungary11305 Posts
| ||
|
Bazse
Hungary582 Posts
| ||
|
Aesop
Hungary11305 Posts
| ||
|
3nickma
Denmark1510 Posts
On January 30 2008 21:28 One Page Memory wrote: Backho is really trying to lose this game wtf Yeah and he's going quite a good job. Christ. | ||
|
Aesop
Hungary11305 Posts
| ||
|
SuperJongMan
Jamaica11586 Posts
Is Backho the new future of protoss? Arbiter Master Backho. | ||
|
Deleted User 31060
3788 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 TKL StarCraft: Brood WarRotterdaM IndyStarCraft SteadfastSC MaxPax RuFF_SC2 ZombieGrub78 UpATreeSC MindelVK Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|