• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:51
CEST 21:51
KST 04:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)59Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7332 users

EVER OSL 2007 Semifinal - UpMagic vs Jaedong - Page 3

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 16 17 18 Next All
Live2Win *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
United States6657 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-12-07 04:05:23
December 07 2007 04:05 GMT
#41
This is so obviously JD's. Any other result would be an insane upset.

I'm actually guessing 3-0 rape.
SAY YES TO STIM KIDS!!! XD
HaXxorIzed
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
Australia8434 Posts
December 07 2007 04:17 GMT
#42
I'm hoping for Upmagic to take this. In a matchup where the odds are as one-sided as this, I can't help but go for the underdog, even if that underdog is a Terran. Upmagic should make it exciting either way though.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/HaXxorIzed
ShaLLoW[baY]
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada12499 Posts
December 07 2007 04:17 GMT
#43
On December 07 2007 13:05 Live2Win wrote:
This is so obviously JD's. Any other result would be an insane upset.

I'm actually guessing 3-0 rape.


You sir are going to be proven wrong by Mr. Shin Hee Seung <3
ALEXISONFIRE ARE FUCKING BACK (sAviOr for life)
.dragoon
Profile Joined May 2007
United States749 Posts
December 07 2007 04:19 GMT
#44
I'm back.

It's all speculation until it happens people.

If you can, then do. If I can, I will.
Zalfor
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
United States1035 Posts
December 07 2007 04:30 GMT
#45
Upmagic will have a uphill battle tonight.

Persona is a bad map for T, its too easy to get expos with lurks... and persona is being played twice.
555, kthxbai
joohyunee
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
Korea (South)1087 Posts
December 07 2007 04:34 GMT
#46
I'm hoping Upmagic can pull some magic but... JD's so strong T_T
Equinox_kr
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States7395 Posts
December 07 2007 04:36 GMT
#47
J-J-J-J-Jaedong FTW :D

That guy looks badass too
^-^
Equinox_kr
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States7395 Posts
December 07 2007 04:37 GMT
#48
On December 07 2007 13:34 joohyunee wrote:
I'm hoping Upmagic can pull some magic but... JD's so strong T_T


Upmagic is going to turn his ID into Downmagic after this Bo5 hahaha
^-^
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
December 07 2007 04:41 GMT
#49
Upmagic is gonna dropship elevate all his MM into Jaedongs base on Persona - and get away with it twice

/hope
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
.dragoon
Profile Joined May 2007
United States749 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-12-07 05:14:35
December 07 2007 04:56 GMT
#50
It's a BITCH to format the OP without html!!!!111

I updated it, it should kick more ass now.

I'll be back.
If you can, then do. If I can, I will.
BeaTeR
Profile Joined March 2003
Kazakhstan4130 Posts
December 07 2007 05:01 GMT
#51
i think jaedong will take it, seriously, this guy has some skill in ZvT.

btw, happy birthday LR & joohyunee!
ShaLLoW[baY]
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada12499 Posts
December 07 2007 05:18 GMT
#52
On December 07 2007 13:37 Equinox_kr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 07 2007 13:34 joohyunee wrote:
I'm hoping Upmagic can pull some magic but... JD's so strong T_T


Upmagic is going to turn his ID into Downmagic after this Bo5 hahaha


No, he's going to turn it into Sea.Upset
ALEXISONFIRE ARE FUCKING BACK (sAviOr for life)
knyttym
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States5797 Posts
December 07 2007 05:25 GMT
#53
shoot got a damn english final tomorrow, but definately gonna watch this
Gaetele
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Esper760 Posts
December 07 2007 05:36 GMT
#54
I voted Jaedong in the Liquibet because I think he's going to win.

However, both of these players are excellent - Jaedong in straight-up ZvT and UpMagiC with always upsetting something. There is no way that this Bo5 is going to be lackluster and I look forward to watching the VODs when it finishes.

I hope that there's some happy brotherhood congratulations for whoever wins between them. Maybe a hug onstage or something.
aka Ghostclaws
Jetamania
Profile Joined August 2006
Korea (South)78 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-12-07 05:49:07
December 07 2007 05:39 GMT
#55
Any TL-people going to I-Park Mall to watch the games today? I'm thinking of going but my lame friends don't wanna pay the KTX ticked price to be there on time, so I guess I'll have to go by myself.

Anyways, I'm betting my money on Jaedong but I think Up has a better shot than people think. There should be some great games today none the less.
감자돌이 - I like potatoes
Dr.Dragoon
Profile Joined November 2007
United States1241 Posts
December 07 2007 06:06 GMT
#56
I voted Jaedong, but I think Upmagic will win, he has impressed me recently.
~o~ I have returned
intrigue
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Washington, D.C9935 Posts
December 07 2007 06:07 GMT
#57
On December 07 2007 14:39 Jetamania wrote:
Any TL-people going to I-Park Mall to watch the games today? I'm thinking of going but my lame friends don't wanna pay the KTX ticked price to be there on time, so I guess I'll have to go by myself.

Anyways, I'm betting my money on Jaedong but I think Up has a better shot than people think. There should be some great games today none the less.

you know what to do, tlnet sign FTW
Moderatorsloppy little slug
EvilTeletubby
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
Baltimore, USA22261 Posts
December 07 2007 06:07 GMT
#58
I get this nagging feeling that Jaedong is just going to slaughter UpMagiC, no matter how good Up looks on paper (and I think I'd rather have Up win too)

Either way, this is actually an awesome round of semifinals and finals for that matter, most exciting OSL in a LONG time.
Moderatorhttp://carbonleaf.yuku.com/topic/408/t/So-I-proposed-at-a-Carbon-Leaf-concert.html ***** RIP Geoff
EvilTeletubby
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
Baltimore, USA22261 Posts
December 07 2007 06:07 GMT
#59
On December 07 2007 15:07 intrigue wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 07 2007 14:39 Jetamania wrote:
Any TL-people going to I-Park Mall to watch the games today? I'm thinking of going but my lame friends don't wanna pay the KTX ticked price to be there on time, so I guess I'll have to go by myself.

Anyways, I'm betting my money on Jaedong but I think Up has a better shot than people think. There should be some great games today none the less.

you know what to do, tlnet sign FTW


He had fucking better otherwise his ass is outta here.
Moderatorhttp://carbonleaf.yuku.com/topic/408/t/So-I-proposed-at-a-Carbon-Leaf-concert.html ***** RIP Geoff
knyttym
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States5797 Posts
December 07 2007 06:08 GMT
#60
On December 07 2007 14:18 ShaLLoW[baY] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 07 2007 13:37 Equinox_kr wrote:
On December 07 2007 13:34 joohyunee wrote:
I'm hoping Upmagic can pull some magic but... JD's so strong T_T


Upmagic is going to turn his ID into Downmagic after this Bo5 hahaha


No, he's going to turn it into Sea.Upset


woah nice. I am definately gonna call him that if he wins
Sea.Upset Fighting!
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 16 17 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 9m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
UpATreeSC 177
ProTech147
JuggernautJason56
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 196
Dewaltoss 99
Hyuk 78
firebathero 70
Trap 44
Bale 17
Dota 2
Gorgc9203
qojqva1329
Counter-Strike
fl0m1582
Fnx 776
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King97
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3649
Khaldor1117
crisheroes1075
Liquid`Hasu558
Other Games
summit1g6592
FrodaN2343
XBOCT246
C9.Mang0188
shahzam180
ArmadaUGS158
QueenE79
CosmosSc2 29
ZombieGrub0
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV223
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream56
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH353
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie924
• Shiphtur299
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 9m
CranKy Ducklings
14h 9m
Online Event
15h 9m
FEL
20h 9m
AI Arena Tournament
21h 9m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
23h 9m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 14h
INu's Battles
1d 16h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.