On September 28 2007 18:05 HonestTea wrote:
I love Light so much, but his TvT is just atrocious, even on a good day.
I love Light so much, but his TvT is just atrocious, even on a good day.
I know

| Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments |
|
FakeSteve[TPR]
Valhalla18444 Posts
On September 28 2007 18:05 HonestTea wrote: I love Light so much, but his TvT is just atrocious, even on a good day. I know ![]() | ||
|
boghat
United States2109 Posts
| ||
|
FakeSteve[TPR]
Valhalla18444 Posts
| ||
|
Jonteman
Sweden644 Posts
| ||
|
THE_LAST_ENEMY
United States5 Posts
| ||
|
Presony-Boy
Israel812 Posts
On September 28 2007 18:25 THE_LAST_ENEMY wrote: Can someone please tell me how I can watch this live? I am desperate!! This matches look so good... BISU FIGHTING! http://www.yaoyuan.com/live.php | ||
|
HaXxorIzed
Australia8434 Posts
| ||
|
zurg
1923 Posts
| ||
|
GTR
51694 Posts
| ||
|
Aepplet
Sweden2908 Posts
| ||
|
BlackStar
Netherlands3029 Posts
| ||
|
thedeadhaji
39489 Posts
| ||
|
GTR
51694 Posts
| ||
|
TheFoReveRwaR
United States10657 Posts
| ||
|
GTR
51694 Posts
And then become a fellow crappy OSL winning player, just like Sync, Casy and co. | ||
|
Hot_Bid
Braavos36402 Posts
| ||
|
M2
Bulgaria4180 Posts
On September 28 2007 18:43 thedeadhaji wrote: any more "how do i watch?" posts and the hammer comes down. X___X whats the problem with people asking here, where most of the people already are watching, know how to help and some of them even have the will to do so, its not like someone is forcing you to answer or whatever.. | ||
|
Organ
Russian Federation987 Posts
| ||
|
NovaTheFeared
United States7232 Posts
GGPlay Hwasin Stork Savior GL GG. | ||
|
HaXxorIzed
Australia8434 Posts
On September 28 2007 18:46 GTR-2-Go wrote: Watch GGPlay get flogged and become another Starleague Cursed. And then become a fellow crappy OSL winning player, just like Sync, Casy and co. He can take solace in the fact he's achieved more than Iris in the aftermath, I suppose? :p. | ||
| ||
StarCraft: Brood War firebathero Dota 2Hyuk Dewaltoss Leta Killer soO Yoon Aegong Sharp Hm[arnc] [ Show more ] League of Legends Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|