On June 26 2007 04:35 rain~ wrote:
yeah, that ceremony was extremely gay
yeah, that ceremony was extremely gay
I wonder what you'd say if they actually proceeded to engage in anal intercourse. What would you say? Just curious.
| Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments |
|
TheFoReveRwaR
United States10657 Posts
On June 26 2007 04:35 rain~ wrote: yeah, that ceremony was extremely gay I wonder what you'd say if they actually proceeded to engage in anal intercourse. What would you say? Just curious. | ||
|
Puosu
7081 Posts
On June 26 2007 04:37 TheFoReveRwaR wrote: I wonder what you'd say if they actually proceeded to engage in anal intercourse. What would you say? Just curious. Are you trying to ask him if he is homosexual? ;; | ||
|
HaXxorIzed
Australia8434 Posts
| ||
|
TheFoReveRwaR
United States10657 Posts
On June 26 2007 04:39 Puosu wrote: Show nested quote + On June 26 2007 04:37 TheFoReveRwaR wrote: On June 26 2007 04:35 rain~ wrote: yeah, that ceremony was extremely gay I wonder what you'd say if they actually proceeded to engage in anal intercourse. What would you say? Just curious. Are you trying to ask him if he is homosexual? ;; No, no I'm not. If I was trying to ask that I would just say "Are you gay?". | ||
|
NarutO
Germany18839 Posts
| ||
|
SunKistOranGeSoDa
United States588 Posts
| ||
|
EnDeR_
Spain2945 Posts
I just like cheering for the zergs, even if it's silver =). | ||
|
EnDeR_
Spain2945 Posts
silver at 4 shine at 10 | ||
|
unknown.sam
Philippines2701 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Storchen
Sweden4385 Posts
On June 26 2007 04:37 TheFoReveRwaR wrote: I wonder what you'd say if they actually proceeded to engage in anal intercourse. What would you say? Just curious. if it was Silver instead of keke I wouldn't be surprised. | ||
|
EnDeR_
Spain2945 Posts
| ||
|
TheFoReveRwaR
United States10657 Posts
| ||
|
pat777
United States356 Posts
On June 26 2007 04:50 unknown.sam wrote: could this be the end of the genius terran?? ![]() Nada lived through harder times, he will live through this. | ||
|
SunKistOranGeSoDa
United States588 Posts
| ||
|
NarutO
Germany18839 Posts
| ||
|
EnDeR_
Spain2945 Posts
.Sends 2 drone, probably to make sunks. Shine is making fast cc meanwhile. This is going to be fun. | ||
|
SunKistOranGeSoDa
United States588 Posts
On June 26 2007 04:51 pat777 wrote: Show nested quote + On June 26 2007 04:50 unknown.sam wrote: could this be the end of the genius terran?? ![]() Nada lived through harder times, he will live through this. yes he has lived through harder times. like when his father died. i believe in him. most consitant player ever =) | ||
|
Storchen
Sweden4385 Posts
| ||
|
EnDeR_
Spain2945 Posts
Silver has expanded to his nat. Shine is mining out his entrance to 9, preparing to expand there, cc is already finished. Sunk has been prepared, but shine made a bunker on the other side, so i guess mining that is not going to be easy. Drone is preventing shine's cc from landing. Silver makes a sunk closer to the bunker, out of range i think. Spire and queen's nest started. | ||
|
Storchen
Sweden4385 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games Organizations Dota 2
StarCraft 2 • Hupsaiya StarCraft: Brood War• musti20045 • Hinosc • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel Dota 2 Other Games |
|
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|