for giving me a stream to watch this without constant refresh/stream change/lag 
| Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments |
|
Highgamer
1473 Posts
for giving me a stream to watch this without constant refresh/stream change/lag ![]() | ||
|
tanngard
Norway1325 Posts
On November 02 2015 21:36 Highgamer wrote: Thank you bgvrtc for giving me a stream to watch this without constant refresh/stream change/lag ![]() I'l second that. Thanks also to Blind RawR for making thread I'm sad for Movie. He is always so excited to watch! | ||
|
c3rberUs
Japan11827 Posts
![]() | ||
|
amazingxkcd
GRAND OLD AMERICA16375 Posts
| ||
|
FlaShFTW
United States10569 Posts
And tbh, when I saw sSak vs Shuttle, I fully expected sSak to tilt out and get stomped by Shuttle. Glad to see he actually won that game. Rip Movie. | ||
|
amazingxkcd
GRAND OLD AMERICA16375 Posts
| ||
|
prech
United States2948 Posts
sSak's mech mismanagement ![]() Unfortunate to see the low viewership members (both on the English cast and at the Afreeca studio), but hopefully just growing pains for a new tournament without the lore and history of the SSL... It seems the studio staff even removed the empty seats so it wouldn't seem as empty to the cameras: ![]() Looks like the Afreeca message board for the official stream received quite a few complaints about the inept game observer missing out on action or not adequately following play last week -- things seemed to improve quite a bit for group C, so I wonder if they replaced the person controlling the mouse? Much better job at checking on upgrades, for example | ||
|
Peeano
Netherlands5963 Posts
That picture really struck me, in a bad way. :\ | ||
|
c3rberUs
Japan11827 Posts
I hope attendance jumps in Ro16. Reminds me of the attendance on SSL11 Challenge Day. | ||
|
Probemicro
3708 Posts
On November 03 2015 10:22 prech wrote: Unfortunate to see the low viewership members (both on the English cast and at the Afreeca studio) might want to blame the dynamic TerrOr/Britney duo for that ![]() | ||
|
Defiler.Drone
16 Posts
| ||
|
deathgod6
United States5064 Posts
On November 02 2015 18:30 BLinD-RawR wrote: Show nested quote + On November 02 2015 15:40 deathgod6 wrote: I'm not ready to believe in Movie just yet. We'll see how these games go. in this group, I'd favor movie over the other 3. Looks like this Movie got 2 thumbs down. ![]() | ||
|
AmatistA
Germany113 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Calm Shuttle actioN firebathero Hyuk Barracks Dewaltoss Liquid`Ret Hyun [ Show more ] League of Legends Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games singsing2034 FrodaN1412 Beastyqt709 B2W.Neo400 ceh9394 mouzStarbuck310 Livibee187 byalli181 C9.Mang0149 RotterdaM110 Trikslyr81 Mew2King55 Organizations StarCraft: Brood War
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Other Games |
|
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
|
|
|