|
ALLEYCAT BLUES51625 Posts
On October 02 2015 22:05 arbiter_md wrote: Stream froze for me, when Free was putting cannons in entrance, and then 2 minutes later there was no game. I guess it was successful hydra break.
fucking zelot
|
|
|
Japan11832 Posts
|
free won mind won
mind v zelot time for revenge
|
Japan11832 Posts
I thought ZeLot pulled it off.
Well done Free!
|
Hmm.. Mind vs Zelot final game.
|
Japan11832 Posts
Let's see what ZeLoT is really made of.
|
|
|
ALLEYCAT BLUES51625 Posts
On October 02 2015 22:14 arbiter_md wrote: Wow, 14CC
so KT
|
Japan11832 Posts
2 hatch lurker?
SCV didn't see right?
|
Japan11832 Posts
Mind frantically bunkering
|
Japan11832 Posts
|
ALLEYCAT BLUES51625 Posts
|
ALLEYCAT BLUES51625 Posts
|
Japan11832 Posts
On October 02 2015 22:20 BLinD-RawR wrote: thats a lot of lurkers Agreed
|
Japan11832 Posts
He didn't target the garrisoned bunker lol
GG
|
Japan11832 Posts
9 pool gas from ZeLoT.
2 rax from Mind.
|
Japan11832 Posts
ZeLoT's 2 hatch muta isn't doing much damage...
|
ALLEYCAT BLUES51625 Posts
won't get mind twice the same way
|
Japan11832 Posts
Am I seeing what I'm seeing?
ZeLoT left the first flock of muta to die on the mineral line but here comes another.
Oh that other one died too. GG from ZeLoT. So much for the revenge of the amateurs.
|
|
|
|
|
|