• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:36
CEST 09:36
KST 16:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8786 users

[KDS SL] Ro32 Group F: EffOrt, GuemChi, etc

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
1 2 3 Next All
prech
Profile Joined March 2014
United States2948 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-09-30 07:17:24
September 30 2015 05:34 GMT
#1
(Wiki)KDS Starleague Season 2 Ro32 Group F
[image loading]
Wednesday, Sep 30 11:00am GMT (GMT+00:00)




[image loading]
[image loading]       [image loading]       [image loading]      [image loading]
(Z)EffOrt              (P)Luna              (P)GuemChi              (Z)MisO

ODT Dual Tournament Format
Bo1, with Bo3 final match
« Circuit Breaker »« La Mancha »« Blue Storm »



[image loading]
+ Show Spoiler [Group Stage] +






[image loading]

[image loading]
KDS

[image loading]
Snipealot Re-stream




[image loading]
Small VODs 2.0 & Liquipedia

Liquipedia
prech
Profile Joined March 2014
United States2948 Posts
September 30 2015 05:35 GMT
#2
Poll: First to advance?

EffOrt (5)
 
100%

Luna (0)
 
0%

GuemChi (0)
 
0%

MIsO (0)
 
0%

5 total votes

Your vote: First to advance?

(Vote): EffOrt
(Vote): Luna
(Vote): GuemChi
(Vote): MIsO



Poll: Second to advance?

GuemChi (3)
 
75%

Luna (1)
 
25%

EffOrt (0)
 
0%

MIsO (0)
 
0%

4 total votes

Your vote: Second to advance?

(Vote): EffOrt
(Vote): Luna
(Vote): GuemChi
(Vote): MIsO



Liquipedia
prech
Profile Joined March 2014
United States2948 Posts
September 30 2015 07:18 GMT
#3
New neat-o section headers from BLinD RawR
Liquipedia
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51625 Posts
September 30 2015 07:29 GMT
#4
Effort and luna gogogo
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Probemicro
Profile Joined February 2014
3708 Posts
September 30 2015 08:10 GMT
#5
easy group for effOrt

miso for shock 2nd
mutantmagnet
Profile Joined June 2009
United States3807 Posts
September 30 2015 11:10 GMT
#6
It's great that this classic game continues to see play.
Peeano
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Netherlands5964 Posts
September 30 2015 11:14 GMT
#7
http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/cantob
FBH #1!
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51625 Posts
September 30 2015 11:16 GMT
#8
On September 30 2015 20:14 Peeano wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/cantob


this, honestly I wish I could sidebar this stream
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51625 Posts
September 30 2015 11:18 GMT
#9
did the first game happen?

whats with this random kpop long wait?
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Peeano
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Netherlands5964 Posts
September 30 2015 11:19 GMT
#10
Effort seems to have problems or either Luna didn't show up yet. I can't tell...
FBH #1!
Peeano
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Netherlands5964 Posts
September 30 2015 11:23 GMT
#11
Seems like we had to wait on mOtorcycle, Luna, to show up.
FBH #1!
Peeano
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Netherlands5964 Posts
September 30 2015 11:24 GMT
#12
Using same intro music as League, ughhh :\
FBH #1!
Peeano
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Netherlands5964 Posts
September 30 2015 11:26 GMT
#13
On September 30 2015 20:16 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2015 20:14 Peeano wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/cantob


this, honestly I wish I could sidebar this stream

I think I just did that.
FBH #1!
Harem
Profile Joined November 2007
United States11393 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-09-30 11:28:26
September 30 2015 11:26 GMT
#14
On September 30 2015 20:26 Peeano wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2015 20:16 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On September 30 2015 20:14 Peeano wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/cantob


this, honestly I wish I could sidebar this stream

I think I just did that.

nope (I did it)
Moderator。◕‿◕。
Peeano
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Netherlands5964 Posts
September 30 2015 11:27 GMT
#15
At this I'll be a master programmer in no time.
FBH #1!
feckless
Profile Joined July 2015
1099 Posts
September 30 2015 11:28 GMT
#16
EffOrt 11, Luna 1.
Circuit Breaker.
Peeano
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Netherlands5964 Posts
September 30 2015 11:29 GMT
#17
On September 30 2015 20:26 Harem wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2015 20:26 Peeano wrote:
On September 30 2015 20:16 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On September 30 2015 20:14 Peeano wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/cantob


this, honestly I wish I could sidebar this stream

I think I just did that.

nope

No? I'm pretty sure I changed it. Did you just instantly validate my changes?
FBH #1!
feckless
Profile Joined July 2015
1099 Posts
September 30 2015 11:39 GMT
#18
EffOrt takes the game with ease. Luna didn't look competitive or challenging at any point.
Peeano
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Netherlands5964 Posts
September 30 2015 11:42 GMT
#19
(P)GuemChi vs (Z)MisO
FBH #1!
Harem
Profile Joined November 2007
United States11393 Posts
September 30 2015 11:48 GMT
#20
On September 30 2015 20:29 Peeano wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2015 20:26 Harem wrote:
On September 30 2015 20:26 Peeano wrote:
On September 30 2015 20:16 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On September 30 2015 20:14 Peeano wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/cantob


this, honestly I wish I could sidebar this stream

I think I just did that.

nope

No? I'm pretty sure I changed it. Did you just instantly validate my changes?

No, I just turned his stream online and attached the stream to the event.
Moderator。◕‿◕。
1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 25m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4550
Shuttle 1806
Leta 1691
BeSt 397
Soulkey 191
Soma 147
sorry 55
ZergMaN 31
Shine 23
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm164
League of Legends
JimRising 593
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King60
Other Games
summit1g8611
WinterStarcraft681
Sick199
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV232
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 29
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2287
League of Legends
• Rush1394
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2h 25m
Patches Events
7h 25m
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 25m
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 25m
OSC
15h 25m
OSC
1d 4h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.