• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:41
CEST 07:41
KST 14:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon102Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13281 users

aLc KOTH round 3

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
iamcasey
Profile Joined January 2014
Norway202 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-11 21:41:19
June 11 2014 19:04 GMT
#1
[image loading]

Its time for round 3 of the Alchemists KOTH

Can Voddy be the one to knock down GameZZZ from the throne ?

You`ll find out on Sunday 19:00CET.

Casters : T0night&i0nz

Stream : http://www.twitch.tv/iamcaseygg

Follow the Alchemists KOTH at :http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft/Alc_koth

Poll: Who will be the winner of round 3 ?

Voddy (9)
 
60%

GameZZZ (6)
 
40%

15 total votes

Your vote: Who will be the winner of round 3 ?

(Vote): GameZZZ
(Vote): Voddy



Mewka
Profile Joined February 2011
Poland1458 Posts
June 11 2014 20:05 GMT
#2
gogo GameZZZ
Mewka, Mewka[AoV], Fox.Mewka, Mewman
castleeMg
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Canada791 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-11 23:02:12
June 11 2014 23:02 GMT
#3
i think voddy will win, should be fun to watch
AKA: castle[eMg]@USEast/ iCCup
LRM)INF3cted
Profile Joined October 2012
Bulgaria242 Posts
June 12 2014 09:10 GMT
#4
"just now, kings are dying like flies. " -_-
Play whit honor , die whit glory.
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
June 12 2014 16:18 GMT
#5
My skype hasn't been working
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
riqqi
Profile Joined June 2014
13 Posts
June 14 2014 05:48 GMT
#6
voddy will win dis g_g
:;ddd
Glioburd
Profile Joined April 2008
France1911 Posts
June 14 2014 08:23 GMT
#7
gl both !
"You should hate loosing, but you should never fear defeat." NaDa.
WhiteKnight.US
Profile Joined May 2014
Great Britain102 Posts
June 14 2014 23:43 GMT
#8
On June 12 2014 08:02 castleeMg wrote:
i think voddy will win, should be fun to watch

Did you not notice the ZZZ at the end of GameZZZ name? Doesn't that mean he was in some old famous clan? Voddy is skilled but not a good player.
dRaW
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada5744 Posts
June 15 2014 00:35 GMT
#9
On June 15 2014 08:43 WhiteKnight.US wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2014 08:02 castleeMg wrote:
i think voddy will win, should be fun to watch

Did you not notice the ZZZ at the end of GameZZZ name? Doesn't that mean he was in some old famous clan? Voddy is skilled but not a good player.


I think it will be 45/55 in terms of favourites (GameZZZ 55) because Voddy afaik isn't active, so pretty much either can win. ZZZ is some Polish team, but it's irrelevant because the game has changed quite a bit and people don't play as much as they used to.
I don't need luck, luck is for noobs, good luck to you though
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
June 15 2014 02:28 GMT
#10
On June 15 2014 09:35 dRaW wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2014 08:43 WhiteKnight.US wrote:
On June 12 2014 08:02 castleeMg wrote:
i think voddy will win, should be fun to watch

Did you not notice the ZZZ at the end of GameZZZ name? Doesn't that mean he was in some old famous clan? Voddy is skilled but not a good player.


I think it will be 45/55 in terms of favourites (GameZZZ 55) because Voddy afaik isn't active, so pretty much either can win. ZZZ is some Polish team, but it's irrelevant because the game has changed quite a bit and people don't play as much as they used to.


voddy just beat Cryoc in iccup-cl if that means anything to you
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
dRaW
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada5744 Posts
June 15 2014 02:55 GMT
#11
On June 15 2014 11:28 tonight wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2014 09:35 dRaW wrote:
On June 15 2014 08:43 WhiteKnight.US wrote:
On June 12 2014 08:02 castleeMg wrote:
i think voddy will win, should be fun to watch

Did you not notice the ZZZ at the end of GameZZZ name? Doesn't that mean he was in some old famous clan? Voddy is skilled but not a good player.


I think it will be 45/55 in terms of favourites (GameZZZ 55) because Voddy afaik isn't active, so pretty much either can win. ZZZ is some Polish team, but it's irrelevant because the game has changed quite a bit and people don't play as much as they used to.


voddy just beat Cryoc in iccup-cl if that means anything to you


No, Cryoc doesn't play zerg or like GameZZZ.
I don't need luck, luck is for noobs, good luck to you though
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
June 15 2014 03:12 GMT
#12
Well, I'm saying in terms of being active. Also, voddy's best MU currently would be TvZ. So, we'll see!
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
dRaW
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada5744 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-15 17:22:16
June 15 2014 17:20 GMT
#13
did this already happen? I saw no stream.

edit: stream up
I don't need luck, luck is for noobs, good luck to you though
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
June 15 2014 17:22 GMT
#14
It's about to happen on http://www.twitch.tv/i0nzgg

Our stream guy didn't show up today and didn't put it in calendar. Good times for everyone~
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
Mewka
Profile Joined February 2011
Poland1458 Posts
June 15 2014 17:43 GMT
#15
Everyone can put it on calendar ...
Mewka, Mewka[AoV], Fox.Mewka, Mewman
vOdToasT
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Sweden2870 Posts
June 17 2014 02:40 GMT
#16
Since it wasn't recorded, I am uploading the replays, just in case any one is interested.
http://www.repdepot.net/replay.php?id=55581
http://www.repdepot.net/replay.php?id=55582
http://www.repdepot.net/replay.php?id=55583
http://www.repdepot.net/replay.php?id=55584
If it's stupid but it works, then it's not stupid* (*Or: You are stupid for losing to it, and gotta git gud)
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
June 17 2014 02:57 GMT
#17
It was recorded I thought?
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
Glioburd
Profile Joined April 2008
France1911 Posts
June 17 2014 06:22 GMT
#18
On June 17 2014 11:40 vOdToasT wrote:
Since it wasn't recorded, I am uploading the replays, just in case any one is interested.
http://www.repdepot.net/replay.php?id=55581
http://www.repdepot.net/replay.php?id=55582
http://www.repdepot.net/replay.php?id=55583
http://www.repdepot.net/replay.php?id=55584

Thanks !
"You should hate loosing, but you should never fear defeat." NaDa.
vOdToasT
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Sweden2870 Posts
June 17 2014 12:25 GMT
#19
On June 17 2014 11:57 tonight wrote:
It was recorded I thought?


It was supposed to be, but this time it wasn't.
If it's stupid but it works, then it's not stupid* (*Or: You are stupid for losing to it, and gotta git gud)
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-17 13:04:49
June 17 2014 13:04 GMT
#20
and I said such nice things about your handsome face
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings120
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 178
StarCraft: Brood War
soO 417
hero 350
BeSt 251
sorry 60
Mind 33
Bale 22
Terrorterran 21
ZergMaN 13
Noble 9
yabsab 9
[ Show more ]
Icarus 5
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1072
League of Legends
JimRising 696
Counter-Strike
taco 385
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King143
Other Games
summit1g9353
Maynarde207
ArmadaUGS45
Livibee6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick507
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 6
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH346
• practicex 35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2219
League of Legends
• Rush1266
• Stunt437
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 19m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
5h 19m
Monday Night Weeklies
10h 19m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 4h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 18h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.