• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:11
CEST 05:11
KST 12:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202611Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9460 users

WCG USA 2006 Live - Page 8

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 23 Next All
zulu_nation8
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
China26351 Posts
September 15 2006 17:37 GMT
#141
Good LUck to NonY, Lastgosu and Lzgamer tommorow

whats going on with the ggl vods, starcraft won but all i see is counterstrike videos, theognis hope you'll have better luck next year
iNsaNe-
Profile Joined January 2005
Finland5201 Posts
September 15 2006 18:34 GMT
#142
One player advances from a group.

Okay, what the fuck?
It takes a fool to remain sane.
User11
Profile Joined June 2005
Canada481 Posts
September 15 2006 19:58 GMT
#143
Good Luck Jake (lzgamer)

just remember the 30 pvz we had.. before i left to aus/europe. and you should take this.. wish i could be there with you and huntah in vegas.
maybe see u in italy
long live Skyblu)
thanks to all who helped me get home and a big thanks to TL.net
DirtyBirD
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
United States239 Posts
September 15 2006 20:21 GMT
#144
Bly you forgot to mention Nero... =o He is also sMi incase you forgot lol =p
sMi.DirtyBirD
Mortality
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
United States4790 Posts
September 15 2006 22:43 GMT
#145
Only 1 advances from each group? That's bullshit. -_-

USA has one of the worst WCG administrations of any country.
Even though this Proleague bullshit has been completely bogus, I really, really, really do not see how Khan can lose this. I swear I will kill myself if they do. - nesix before KHAN lost to eNature
Myxomatosis
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States2392 Posts
September 15 2006 22:53 GMT
#146
1 group person advancing is fucking retarded. fuck out administrators. DAy FiGhTiNg
Quanticfograw
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
United States2053 Posts
September 15 2006 23:52 GMT
#147
that is bullshit that slog theo and day in one group....... that coulda been the semi finals almost =\...... wcg usa sad as fuck
https://twitter.com/quanticfograw
CaucasianAsian
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
Korea (South)11601 Posts
September 16 2006 00:36 GMT
#148
Agreed.

Should of been double elim. brackets, group no thx...
Calendar@ Fish Server: `iOps]..Stark
dronebabo
Profile Blog Joined December 2003
10866 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-09-16 00:41:59
September 16 2006 00:41 GMT
#149
--- Nuked ---
Months
Profile Joined July 2005
United States356 Posts
September 16 2006 01:21 GMT
#150
tasteless just told me hes getting ready to cast soon
aka jamel
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
September 16 2006 01:48 GMT
#151
Day9 fighting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good luck to Nony as well (sorry, the fighting goes to Day, because we played dozens of games :D).
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
September 16 2006 01:52 GMT
#152
On September 15 2006 22:06 Q~Bert wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2006 22:04 Manifesto7 wrote:
On September 15 2006 21:49 Q~Bert wrote:
This is bullshit.... how do you beat a fagot ass terran like eVaDe..... turtling every game making it go 40+ mins then countering after the patience of the toss runs out?? Wtf?


refer to your quote. Then change "the" to "your".

It is his strategy. There is nothing faggot about it at all.


True... I guess if you made it that far you should have enough discipline to keep your ground vs. eVaDe? But then how come everyone is getting rolled over?

Hm, I've played eVade 5 times, 4 of the games ended with me having 12 carriers and never losing any of them..

The other game ended because my reaver raped too much of his stuff (despite him making 10 turrets).

I know what you're saying tho, I almost pissed away my game vs him in Fragbet by charging (but I had 10 000 minerals left so I just made carrier/arbiter).

I dislike that way of playing, and I'm happy most koreans seem to have stopped using it (it was very, very, very popular when luna was super mega popular) - however, IF he wins more games playing like that then I completely endorse it.

Play to win.
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
PuertoRican
Profile Joined April 2004
United States5709 Posts
September 16 2006 02:14 GMT
#153
<b><a href="http://192.168.1.15/?a=x.schedule&stageid=145">Brackets and Results can be found here, only 4 matches were played on the first day because they took soo long, blame Evade.</a></b>
If anyone orders any merlot Im leaving. I am NOT drinking any fucking merlot.
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26004 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-09-16 02:56:36
September 16 2006 02:55 GMT
#154
Link does nothing.

Edit, I just noticed it's linking to my own network. I'm pretty sure I don't have the brackets hosted on 192.168.1.5
Moderator
RaGe
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
Belgium9950 Posts
September 16 2006 03:00 GMT
#155
On September 16 2006 11:55 Chill wrote:
Link does nothing.

Edit, I just noticed it's linking to my own network. I'm pretty sure I don't have the brackets hosted on 192.168.1.5

i think puerorican is at wcg and they hosted the brackets on a local server there and he thought he could link to it from the internet lol
Moderatorsometimes I get intimidated by the size of my right testicle
Zeller
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States1109 Posts
September 16 2006 03:01 GMT
#156
link didnt work for me either
Last.Epic , Epic[LighT]
DreamScaR
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Canada2127 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-09-16 03:10:16
September 16 2006 03:09 GMT
#157
Alright, I'll explain why we haven't seen any Broodwar as of yet.

At any event for WCG Broodwar gets very minimal time slots for Stage events which are the only games to get casted. They can fit in a lot of DOA/CS things like that because it's a set time.. Broodwar/WC3 can be very short to extremly long and we all know that. I haven't been able to get in contact, but I could call them in Vegas if I got that bored ;P



Edit : And earlier did you mean I sound like NiceGuyEd?.. he's like 12 years older than me I wish I was there though!
~ Aka ItsWoodrow on Twitter
Mortality
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
United States4790 Posts
September 16 2006 03:11 GMT
#158
Slog wouldn't have made top 4 unless he got a lucky bracket. He's really not that good. Theo and Day are both amazing though.
Even though this Proleague bullshit has been completely bogus, I really, really, really do not see how Khan can lose this. I swear I will kill myself if they do. - nesix before KHAN lost to eNature
DreamScaR
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Canada2127 Posts
September 16 2006 03:14 GMT
#159
Slog has been playing non-stop lately on USEast and what not.
~ Aka ItsWoodrow on Twitter
DirtyBirD
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
United States239 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-09-16 03:19:24
September 16 2006 03:18 GMT
#160
If y'all haven't noticed yet they have some of the SC videos up from yesterday. http://www.ggl.com/wcgtv.php and click on the videos to watch =p I'll get an update on the Nero vs NonY match as soon as I can.
sMi.DirtyBirD
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta40
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 188
ProTech142
FoxeR 20
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2264
Shuttle 1326
Dewaltoss 68
NaDa 28
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm202
LuMiX0
Counter-Strike
taco 494
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox592
Other Games
summit1g8111
WinterStarcraft397
C9.Mang0232
ViBE120
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 24
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo380
• Stunt138
Other Games
• Shiphtur304
Upcoming Events
OSC
19h 49m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 6h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 13h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 15h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.