On November 14 2013 20:21 dRaW wrote:
Damn, the korean girls get sexier every day.
Damn, the korean girls get sexier every day.
Man man, I really think you should reconsider that statement.
| Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments |
|
Ciryandor
United States3735 Posts
On November 14 2013 20:21 dRaW wrote: Damn, the korean girls get sexier every day. Man man, I really think you should reconsider that statement. | ||
|
Shock710
Australia6097 Posts
On November 14 2013 20:23 Ciryandor wrote: Show nested quote + On November 14 2013 20:21 dRaW wrote: Damn, the korean girls get sexier every day. Man man, I really think you should reconsider that statement. ya they always been that sexy soo sweet | ||
|
Stratos
Czech Republic6104 Posts
one more time before the shitstorm | ||
|
soujiro_
Uruguay5195 Posts
+ Show Spoiler + jk go mbc | ||
|
Stratos
Czech Republic6104 Posts
where is stream??! btw. if anyone rushed for this home only to find out it's tomorrow, please share your pain and anger in a blog, I thrive on those. | ||
|
dRaW
Canada5744 Posts
On November 14 2013 20:23 Ciryandor wrote: Show nested quote + On November 14 2013 20:21 dRaW wrote: Damn, the korean girls get sexier every day. Man man, I really think you should reconsider that statement. Not bad, but this beauty on page 1 beats all. | ||
|
Sayle
United Kingdom3685 Posts
![]() | ||
|
evilfatsh1t
Australia8928 Posts
| ||
|
Elroi
Sweden5617 Posts
| ||
|
BisuDagger
Bisutopia19391 Posts
| ||
|
Me_ToKa
Bulgaria309 Posts
| ||
|
BLinD-RawR
ALLEYCAT BLUES51588 Posts
| ||
|
BisuDagger
Bisutopia19391 Posts
Poll: Make Liquibet Value equal to team winstreak? No. (14) Yes. (11) 25 total votes Your vote: Make Liquibet Value equal to team winstreak? | ||
|
Stratos
Czech Republic6104 Posts
On November 14 2013 21:16 Sayle wrote: I moved the calendar event. I'm very disappointed though Stratos ![]() what took so long? ^^ thx | ||
|
TaShadan
Germany1982 Posts
| ||
|
traceurling
United States1240 Posts
Must see Bisu vs Sea though | ||
|
Cambium
United States16368 Posts
| ||
|
BLinD-RawR
ALLEYCAT BLUES51588 Posts
On November 14 2013 21:29 BisuDagger wrote: Should I make liquibet values go up with the teams winstreak therefore making betting even more riskier. Poll: Make Liquibet Value equal to team winstreak? No. (14) Yes. (11) 25 total votes Your vote: Make Liquibet Value equal to team winstreak? haha, why not? I think its a great idea. | ||
|
BisuDagger
Bisutopia19391 Posts
On November 15 2013 01:44 BLinD-RawR wrote: Show nested quote + On November 14 2013 21:29 BisuDagger wrote: Should I make liquibet values go up with the teams winstreak therefore making betting even more riskier. Poll: Make Liquibet Value equal to team winstreak? No. (14) Yes. (11) 25 total votes Your vote: Make Liquibet Value equal to team winstreak? haha, why not? I think its a great idea. It's losing . Tomorrow's liquibet could be worth 2 points! | ||
|
therockmanxx
Peru1174 Posts
SKT1 I always consider the best team and have many of the best player IMO MBC has high really good core players, also I watch "becoming a progamers" and it makes me love them a lot !! Omg Bisu vs Sea !! | ||
| ||
|
|
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|