• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:41
CEST 12:41
KST 19:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10447 users

[SPL] KotH SKT vs KHAN - Page 9

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 All
dRaW
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada5744 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-18 15:01:52
November 18 2013 15:00 GMT
#161
anyone have the results of individual scores? Just curious

edit: nvm it's on wiki.tL just not completed yet
I don't need luck, luck is for noobs, good luck to you though
Stratos
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Czech Republic6104 Posts
November 18 2013 15:13 GMT
#162
Sonic posted stats on his afreeca page if you can read/guess the names: http://live.afreeca.com:8080/app/read_bbs.cgi?szBjId=sogoodtt&nStationNo=55614&nBbsNo=8979457&szSkin=&nTitleNo=55270983
En Taro Violet
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19391 Posts
November 18 2013 15:13 GMT
#163
On November 18 2013 15:31 Birdie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 18 2013 15:20 phunnykidd wrote:
the english commentary by birdie was pretttty terrible. constantly talking over each other, and the main guy clearly doesnt really know much about the game. hopefully they will be better next time, or different casters all together

#YOLO

+ Show Spoiler +
Yeah L_Master and I are working on not talking over each other, I think we're getting better at it. As for not knowing much about the game, I guess you never saw Sayle cast if you think we don't know much ^_^ However, if you think you can do a better job you're welcome to try. Also, my university has started so I doubt I'll be able to cast much anymore.

Clearly he's never heard me cast. I'm just figuring out how many workes you get at the start of the game. I think it's six but I'm not sure. That could be some other futuristic game.
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
Miragee
Profile Joined December 2009
8709 Posts
November 18 2013 16:15 GMT
#164
On November 19 2013 00:13 BisuDagger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 18 2013 15:31 Birdie wrote:
On November 18 2013 15:20 phunnykidd wrote:
the english commentary by birdie was pretttty terrible. constantly talking over each other, and the main guy clearly doesnt really know much about the game. hopefully they will be better next time, or different casters all together

#YOLO

+ Show Spoiler +
Yeah L_Master and I are working on not talking over each other, I think we're getting better at it. As for not knowing much about the game, I guess you never saw Sayle cast if you think we don't know much ^_^ However, if you think you can do a better job you're welcome to try. Also, my university has started so I doubt I'll be able to cast much anymore.

Clearly he's never heard me cast. I'm just figuring out how many workes you get at the start of the game. I think it's six but I'm not sure. That could be some other futuristic game.


6 workers? Wow, someone has to sit down and create such a game. It has to be amazing.
Stratos
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Czech Republic6104 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-18 16:25:04
November 18 2013 16:24 GMT
#165
On November 19 2013 01:15 Miragee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 19 2013 00:13 BisuDagger wrote:
On November 18 2013 15:31 Birdie wrote:
On November 18 2013 15:20 phunnykidd wrote:
the english commentary by birdie was pretttty terrible. constantly talking over each other, and the main guy clearly doesnt really know much about the game. hopefully they will be better next time, or different casters all together

#YOLO

+ Show Spoiler +
Yeah L_Master and I are working on not talking over each other, I think we're getting better at it. As for not knowing much about the game, I guess you never saw Sayle cast if you think we don't know much ^_^ However, if you think you can do a better job you're welcome to try. Also, my university has started so I doubt I'll be able to cast much anymore.

Clearly he's never heard me cast. I'm just figuring out how many workes you get at the start of the game. I think it's six but I'm not sure. That could be some other futuristic game.


6 workers? Wow, someone has to sit down and create such a game. It has to be amazing.

Sounds too hardcore, I'm having issues splitting 4 workers :/
En Taro Violet
GeckoXp
Profile Blog Joined June 2013
Germany2016 Posts
November 18 2013 16:29 GMT
#166
Maybe you could it make in a way that they automatically split or something
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19391 Posts
November 18 2013 16:37 GMT
#167
Guys with these great ideas we should develop this game and call our company Snow Storm!
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
Stratos
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Czech Republic6104 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-18 19:21:02
November 18 2013 16:57 GMT
#168
and call the game Heat of the Star
En Taro Violet
Khalum
Profile Joined September 2010
Austria831 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-18 18:14:24
November 18 2013 18:14 GMT
#169
There is this thing called Warhammer 40k. You could get inspiration from there for your units and stuff.
Prev 1 7 8 9 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 2
Soma vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 10998
StarCastTV_EN323
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech142
Lowko94
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 12299
Bisu 3493
Jaedong 3006
EffOrt 1098
ZerO 383
Horang2 372
Larva 261
Pusan 247
Zeus 228
actioN 171
[ Show more ]
Hyun 133
Mind 132
Barracks 88
ggaemo 75
Bale 45
Yoon 45
Sharp 44
Killer 43
scan(afreeca) 39
NotJumperer 33
ToSsGirL 28
Shinee 24
Sacsri 22
Hm[arnc] 21
Noble 11
Terrorterran 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
febbydoto75
League of Legends
JimRising 345
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1598
byalli373
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King80
Other Games
ceh9669
crisheroes209
Pyrionflax176
Sick174
dupreeh110
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 185
StarCraft 2
IntoTheiNu 54
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream43
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 49
• killerbeecast7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV316
• lizZardDota2307
League of Legends
• Jankos1088
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
19m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
13h 19m
Patches Events
1d 5h
The PondCast
1d 23h
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.