On October 27 2013 23:30 Mewka wrote:
graet, I sent you a pm
is there any image I can use on liquipedia ?
graet, I sent you a pm

is there any image I can use on liquipedia ?
GeneralMengsk agreed a while ago. Link them as author though.
| Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments |
|
GeckoXp
Germany2016 Posts
On October 27 2013 23:30 Mewka wrote: Show nested quote + On October 27 2013 22:40 Cele wrote: On October 27 2013 22:10 Mewka wrote: replayes will be realesed? I would like to put these tours on liquipedia, races and sometimes iccup ids would help Perhaps you can remember from the tours, we dont have all replays, because the replay upload on incup is broken. We had to collect replays for the cast manually. I can however help you out with races and ICC ID's on most players i think. graet, I sent you a pm ![]() is there any image I can use on liquipedia ? GeneralMengsk agreed a while ago. Link them as author though. | ||
|
Mewka
Poland1458 Posts
| ||
|
SarahBW
67 Posts
On October 27 2013 20:52 dRaW wrote: Show nested quote + On October 26 2013 20:14 SarahBW wrote: aww man hearthstone betakey... missed the bb tour, no chance to win the other maps tours ^^ I will win a key just for you ![]() go~ draw ^^ | ||
|
BulgarianToss
Bulgaria495 Posts
| ||
|
vanatir
Germany355 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games Organizations
StarCraft 2 • CranKy Ducklings SOOP108 StarCraft: Brood War• Hupsaiya • Letter147 • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|