• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:07
CEST 18:07
KST 01:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8398 users

[SRT17] The Final - Page 2

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
Epoxide
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Magic Woods9326 Posts
October 15 2013 10:34 GMT
#21
I didn't know so many liked Killer over Sea :o
LiquipediaSouma: EU MM is just Russian Roulette. Literally.
thezanursic
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
5504 Posts
October 15 2013 10:36 GMT
#22
Could we declare the winner the Neo-bonjwa?

Sea with 5 SRTs under a year and 4 in a row.

And Killer with 2 SSLs and 2 SRTs under a year.

We obviously can't go with the old 3 medals per year because there are to many SRTs, but we could set our own definition.
http://i45.tinypic.com/9j2cdc.jpg Let it be so!
Stratos
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Czech Republic6104 Posts
October 15 2013 10:38 GMT
#23
I'm a bit of a Terran enthusiast but even I'm rooting for Killer in this one.
En Taro Violet
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51588 Posts
October 15 2013 10:42 GMT
#24
2 pages and we have over 24 hours left, looks like there is some benefit to making an early LR.

anyways, I must admit I'm getting tired of sea/killer finals and I'd get even more sick of it if it follows what happened the last 2 finals.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
thezanursic
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
5504 Posts
October 15 2013 10:58 GMT
#25
Liquid.Sea 58-6 on FISH... That seems pretty uhmmm insane to me.

Which ID is Killers? Killer[WHITE] and HR67T are both not in top 100?
http://i45.tinypic.com/9j2cdc.jpg Let it be so!
Ryo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
8787 Posts
October 15 2013 17:07 GMT
#26
On October 15 2013 19:42 BLinD-RawR wrote:
2 pages and we have over 24 hours left, looks like there is some benefit to making an early LR.

anyways, I must admit I'm getting tired of sea/killer finals and I'd get even more sick of it if it follows what happened the last 2 finals.

I'm more interested in the 3rd place match than the final.
영원히 엠비씨게임 히어로 팬.
Epoxide
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Magic Woods9326 Posts
October 15 2013 17:14 GMT
#27
On October 16 2013 02:07 Ryo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2013 19:42 BLinD-RawR wrote:
2 pages and we have over 24 hours left, looks like there is some benefit to making an early LR.

anyways, I must admit I'm getting tired of sea/killer finals and I'd get even more sick of it if it follows what happened the last 2 finals.

I'm more interested in the 3rd place match than the final.

What kind of MBC fan are you
LiquipediaSouma: EU MM is just Russian Roulette. Literally.
Ryo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
8787 Posts
October 15 2013 17:23 GMT
#28
On October 16 2013 02:14 Epoxide wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2013 02:07 Ryo wrote:
On October 15 2013 19:42 BLinD-RawR wrote:
2 pages and we have over 24 hours left, looks like there is some benefit to making an early LR.

anyways, I must admit I'm getting tired of sea/killer finals and I'd get even more sick of it if it follows what happened the last 2 finals.

I'm more interested in the 3rd place match than the final.

What kind of MBC fan are you

The kind that can see all the signs of a underwhelming match. I never said that I was against Sea and unlike some others who possess the team icon, I don't bash my own players. But the reality is that audience interest starts to wane when the same two players continuously meet in the finals.
영원히 엠비씨게임 히어로 팬.
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
October 15 2013 17:48 GMT
#29
On October 15 2013 19:42 BLinD-RawR wrote:
2 pages and we have over 24 hours left, looks like there is some benefit to making an early LR.

anyways, I must admit I'm getting tired of sea/killer finals and I'd get even more sick of it if it follows what happened the last 2 finals.

The amateurs getting into the finals is kinda done with i think, BW pros returning makes it kinda impossible for em i think.
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
Epoxide
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Magic Woods9326 Posts
October 15 2013 18:05 GMT
#30
On October 16 2013 02:23 Ryo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2013 02:14 Epoxide wrote:
On October 16 2013 02:07 Ryo wrote:
On October 15 2013 19:42 BLinD-RawR wrote:
2 pages and we have over 24 hours left, looks like there is some benefit to making an early LR.

anyways, I must admit I'm getting tired of sea/killer finals and I'd get even more sick of it if it follows what happened the last 2 finals.

I'm more interested in the 3rd place match than the final.

What kind of MBC fan are you

The kind that can see all the signs of a underwhelming match. I never said that I was against Sea and unlike some others who possess the team icon, I don't bash my own players. But the reality is that audience interest starts to wane when the same two players continuously meet in the finals.

I think it gets even more interesting o_o
LiquipediaSouma: EU MM is just Russian Roulette. Literally.
Mewka
Profile Joined February 2011
Poland1458 Posts
October 16 2013 06:19 GMT
#31
Shuttle gogo !
Mewka, Mewka[AoV], Fox.Mewka, Mewman
Gamegene
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States8308 Posts
October 16 2013 06:46 GMT
#32
i want to believe in you killer and shuttle. but...

please
Throw on your favorite jacket and you're good to roll. Stroll through the trees and let your miseries go.
Stratos
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Czech Republic6104 Posts
October 16 2013 06:59 GMT
#33
Koreans are amused by the Sea anti and say my vid is Liquid's revenge :D But really I just had troubles finding better Sea footage in the time. That being said I really want Killer to take this one. It's about damn time!
En Taro Violet
arbiter_md
Profile Joined February 2008
Moldova1219 Posts
October 16 2013 07:15 GMT
#34
I missed the Ro4 games? Is there a place where I could watch them? I searched youtube for SSL Ro4 but didn't find these games:-(
The copyright of this post belongs solely to me. Nobody else, not teamliquid, not greetech and not even blizzard have any share of this copyright. You can copy, distribute, use in commercial purposes the content of this post or parts of it freely.
Epoxide
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Magic Woods9326 Posts
October 16 2013 08:19 GMT
#35
On October 16 2013 15:59 Stratos wrote:
Koreans are amused by the Sea anti and say my vid is Liquid's revenge :D But really I just had troubles finding better Sea footage in the time. That being said I really want Killer to take this one. It's about damn time!

How did they find it ?
LiquipediaSouma: EU MM is just Russian Roulette. Literally.
Mewka
Profile Joined February 2011
Poland1458 Posts
October 16 2013 08:38 GMT
#36
On October 16 2013 16:15 arbiter_md wrote:
I missed the Ro4 games? Is there a place where I could watch them? I searched youtube for SSL Ro4 but didn't find these games:-(

http://www.youtube.com/user/KAGBWVoDs
Mewka, Mewka[AoV], Fox.Mewka, Mewman
Stratos
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Czech Republic6104 Posts
October 16 2013 08:43 GMT
#37
On October 16 2013 17:19 Epoxide wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2013 15:59 Stratos wrote:
Koreans are amused by the Sea anti and say my vid is Liquid's revenge :D But really I just had troubles finding better Sea footage in the time. That being said I really want Killer to take this one. It's about damn time!

How did they find it ?

fb'd Sonic
En Taro Violet
Birdie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
New Zealand4438 Posts
October 16 2013 08:46 GMT
#38
On October 16 2013 17:19 Epoxide wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2013 15:59 Stratos wrote:
Koreans are amused by the Sea anti and say my vid is Liquid's revenge :D But really I just had troubles finding better Sea footage in the time. That being said I really want Killer to take this one. It's about damn time!

How did they find it ?

Stratos posted it to Sonic's facebook, and he reposted it.
Red classic | A butterfly dreamed he was Zhuangzi | 4.5k, heading to 5k as support!
Sawamura
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Malaysia7602 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-16 09:13:46
October 16 2013 09:13 GMT
#39
Come on Sea vs Killer is like Flash v Jaedong when this two meet there is bound to be good games and bad games all together but here is hoping to get super long macro games .
BW/KT Forever R.I.P KT.Violet dearly missed ..
TaShadan
Profile Joined February 2010
Germany1982 Posts
October 16 2013 09:36 GMT
#40
I hope killer and shuttle win but i fear it will be the other way around
Total Annihilation Zero
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TaKeTV 91
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1117
RotterdaM 85
ByuN 20
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 4248
Bisu 1125
Shuttle 1041
Stork 517
BeSt 395
Mini 351
EffOrt 349
actioN 260
Horang2 254
Rush 246
[ Show more ]
Mind 130
hero 120
Light 96
Yoon 92
910 84
Zeus 73
Mong 64
Snow 62
Shinee 58
Barracks 54
sorry 45
Sea.KH 44
JYJ 38
Killer 28
Terrorterran 26
Bale 25
HiyA 24
ToSsGirL 21
Sexy 19
yabsab 18
scan(afreeca) 16
Sacsri 12
zelot 12
Dota 2
Gorgc5697
qojqva2783
Dendi1300
Counter-Strike
fl0m3796
Fnx 693
Other Games
singsing2523
hiko993
ceh9379
Livibee334
XBOCT274
Beastyqt228
Hui .223
XaKoH 149
Trikslyr44
Chillindude22
QueenE15
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream26
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 11
• FirePhoenix10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2885
Other Games
• Shiphtur160
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
6h 53m
Afreeca Starleague
17h 53m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
18h 53m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 7h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.