• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:37
CEST 15:37
KST 22:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9308 users

[SRT17] Ro16 Group D - Page 3

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
sh4w
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States713 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-08 13:50:09
October 08 2013 13:48 GMT
#41
Surely Ample knows something is up with how easy he has gotten up to 4 bases

Duh he scouted it :D Wonder how this is gonna go for Hint
I want to go back to being weird. I like being weird. Weird is all I've got. That and my sweet style.
Epoxide
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Magic Woods9326 Posts
October 08 2013 13:49 GMT
#42
On October 08 2013 22:46 Ryo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2013 22:37 Epoxide wrote:
if Hint wins now, I'm gonna be so mad

Do you know what nickname some Korean fans call him? Kim Kyu Haek.

What does that mean ?

Also HAHAHA SCANNED HAHAHAHA
LiquipediaSouma: EU MM is just Russian Roulette. Literally.
wingpawn
Profile Blog Joined June 2013
Poland1342 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-08 13:51:34
October 08 2013 13:50 GMT
#43
WHAT THE...

Mid-game bio switch in TvP?

And it fails miserably, lololol.
Ryo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
8787 Posts
October 08 2013 13:53 GMT
#44
On October 08 2013 22:49 Epoxide wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2013 22:46 Ryo wrote:
On October 08 2013 22:37 Epoxide wrote:
if Hint wins now, I'm gonna be so mad

Do you know what nickname some Korean fans call him? Kim Kyu Haek.

What does that mean ?

Also HAHAHA SCANNED HAHAHAHA

Let's just say that they're not praising him.
영원히 엠비씨게임 히어로 팬.
sh4w
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States713 Posts
October 08 2013 13:53 GMT
#45
On October 08 2013 22:50 wingpawn wrote:
WHAT THE...

Mid-game bio switch in TvP?

And it fails miserably, lololol.


He has 5 bases and a ton of production. I highly doubt it's going to fail
I want to go back to being weird. I like being weird. Weird is all I've got. That and my sweet style.
Stratos
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Czech Republic6104 Posts
October 08 2013 13:55 GMT
#46
Bio switch vs carriers isn't so unheard of is it? I've seen at least a few games..
En Taro Violet
Epoxide
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Magic Woods9326 Posts
October 08 2013 13:55 GMT
#47
Without storm or reavers it's very good
LiquipediaSouma: EU MM is just Russian Roulette. Literally.
sh4w
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States713 Posts
October 08 2013 13:55 GMT
#48
Ah shit. It's actually super back and forth. I honestly have no idea what is gonna happen lol
I want to go back to being weird. I like being weird. Weird is all I've got. That and my sweet style.
sh4w
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States713 Posts
October 08 2013 13:58 GMT
#49
I think Hint has done too well shutting down those extra bases. And his storms are just so on today
I want to go back to being weird. I like being weird. Weird is all I've got. That and my sweet style.
Epoxide
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Magic Woods9326 Posts
October 08 2013 13:59 GMT
#50
noooooooooooooooooo
LiquipediaSouma: EU MM is just Russian Roulette. Literally.
sh4w
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States713 Posts
October 08 2013 14:00 GMT
#51
Larva is fucked now if he beats Shuttle
I want to go back to being weird. I like being weird. Weird is all I've got. That and my sweet style.
wingpawn
Profile Blog Joined June 2013
Poland1342 Posts
October 08 2013 14:01 GMT
#52
I guess that's what happens when absolutely awesome concept crashes into the reality...
kerpal
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United Kingdom2695 Posts
October 08 2013 14:01 GMT
#53
super strange games today.
sh4w
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States713 Posts
October 08 2013 14:12 GMT
#54
This map looks so good for ZvP. Gonna be so weird if Larva knocks out Shuttle
I want to go back to being weird. I like being weird. Weird is all I've got. That and my sweet style.
wingpawn
Profile Blog Joined June 2013
Poland1342 Posts
October 08 2013 14:14 GMT
#55
Haha, Sonic goes: 3... 2... 1... BURROW! And Drones really burrow the moment he says that ^_^
Plissken_2097
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Spain628 Posts
October 08 2013 14:18 GMT
#56
Next countdown to unburrow didn't go that well... would have been sick though!
Formerly Golondrin
sh4w
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States713 Posts
October 08 2013 14:21 GMT
#57
I think Larva is in trouble
I want to go back to being weird. I like being weird. Weird is all I've got. That and my sweet style.
sh4w
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States713 Posts
October 08 2013 14:26 GMT
#58
That was the most disappointing drop ever.
I want to go back to being weird. I like being weird. Weird is all I've got. That and my sweet style.
wingpawn
Profile Blog Joined June 2013
Poland1342 Posts
October 08 2013 14:27 GMT
#59
PvZ logic: always Storm the middle of Dark Swarm and the top of Nydus Canal.

Oh wow, here's the Bermuda Drop. Jaedong perhaps could come back from this position, but Larva... don't think so.
Xiphos
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada7507 Posts
October 08 2013 14:30 GMT
#60
who won between hint and ample?
2014 - ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ Raise your bows brood warriors! ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 1470
WardiTV739
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech124
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 6331
Bisu 2574
Jaedong 1048
EffOrt 599
Horang2 404
Mini 363
actioN 297
ggaemo 213
ZerO 201
Larva 196
[ Show more ]
Mind 97
Pusan 84
Yoon 79
Shinee 68
Sharp 62
Snow 62
Bale 54
hero 52
Barracks 52
Hyun 51
Dewaltoss 48
ToSsGirL 40
sorry 40
NotJumperer 22
Sacsri 20
scan(afreeca) 17
Trap 12
Noble 10
zelot 10
NaDa 9
Icarus 9
Rock 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Terrorterran 5
Dota 2
Gorgc4058
qojqva1847
Dendi1009
Counter-Strike
markeloff90
Other Games
olofmeister1158
hiko841
B2W.Neo610
Lowko356
crisheroes302
DeMusliM242
Pyrionflax192
Livibee163
Hui .136
Liquid`VortiX115
XBOCT99
QueenE86
Mew2King63
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream43
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 52
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 14
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV712
League of Legends
• Jankos2000
• Nemesis1865
• TFBlade470
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
10h 23m
Patches Events
1d 2h
The PondCast
1d 20h
INu's Battles
1d 21h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.