On December 14 2013 15:09 amazingxkcd wrote:
if I was on despa, I would get drunk for every win we got.
if I was on despa, I would get drunk for every win we got.
oohohoho shots fired!
| Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments |
|
Birdie
New Zealand4438 Posts
On December 14 2013 15:09 amazingxkcd wrote: if I was on despa, I would get drunk for every win we got. oohohoho shots fired! | ||
|
arb
Noobville17922 Posts
On December 14 2013 15:09 amazingxkcd wrote: if I was on despa, I would get drunk for every win we got. if i drank everytime we won id be drunk every weekend :/ | ||
|
Qikz
United Kingdom12061 Posts
On December 14 2013 15:09 amazingxkcd wrote: if I was on despa, I would get drunk for every win we got. I'd do that but I don't drink and I'd rather keep my liver in tact since we win so often! I mean, we won last week and the only guy who lost was our highest ranked player :p | ||
|
LightningStrike
United States14277 Posts
On December 14 2013 21:40 Qikz wrote: Show nested quote + On December 14 2013 15:09 amazingxkcd wrote: if I was on despa, I would get drunk for every win we got. I'd do that but I don't drink and I'd rather keep my liver in tact since we win so often! I mean, we won last week and the only guy who lost was our highest ranked player :p So turtle is the invisable terran aye? I see what you did there ![]() | ||
|
_Animus_
Bulgaria1064 Posts
| ||
|
EvilChuck
Germany71 Posts
| ||
|
msj[r2d2]
Russian Federation25 Posts
| ||
|
_Animus_
Bulgaria1064 Posts
| ||
|
Qikz
United Kingdom12061 Posts
On December 15 2013 03:19 msj[r2d2] wrote: ehh.. i'm late for 10 minutes, but what is Napoleon's iccup id? ;x DsT.Napolean if you haven't found him already | ||
|
msj[r2d2]
Russian Federation25 Posts
On December 15 2013 03:46 Qikz wrote: Show nested quote + On December 15 2013 03:19 msj[r2d2] wrote: ehh.. i'm late for 10 minutes, but what is Napoleon's iccup id? ;x DsT.Napolean if you haven't found him already Oh, thank you very much ^,..,^ We've already played. | ||
|
arb
Noobville17922 Posts
SunKhan v mSj + Show Spoiler + Xkcd <Fighting Spirit> msj[mr.LiR] Kopp <Neo Jade> mSj[naxel] Napoleon <Destination> msj[R2D2] Gorg <MatchPoint> msj[Holy] Arb <Tau Cross> msj[Anxarat] | ||
|
_Animus_
Bulgaria1064 Posts
| ||
|
MinscandBoo
252 Posts
On December 15 2013 05:01 _Animus_ wrote: So, my opponent is not here for 1 hour and as i made quite an effort to be here in time, il take walkover if possible. lol what? i was there on time waiting for you and gave up after 30 minutes i have the screen shot to prove it. + Show Spoiler + ![]() I'll take the walkover vs you,tyvm | ||
|
_Animus_
Bulgaria1064 Posts
I came right in time, many players can confirm that, i typed in the chat. Thats so low of you to lie like that! | ||
|
_Animus_
Bulgaria1064 Posts
arb, prophecy, ravelyn, smokeybear, tonight, comsat for example. Me prophecy and tonight were one of the first in there. | ||
|
Iway
France163 Posts
i still don't know if it's CET or CEST though, can't figure this out. It was however european time, that every european uses right now. | ||
|
HappyBunnyTime
United States51 Posts
| ||
|
EchOne
United States2906 Posts
EDIT: If you were here at 19 CET then that's fine. I can't confirm/deny anyone's presence since I was in and out of the channel, helping Ravelyn warm up. | ||
|
_Animus_
Bulgaria1064 Posts
On December 15 2013 05:52 Iway wrote: you came at 19 and 20 CET, 19 for minsc and 20 for animus. i still don't know if it's CET or CEST though, can't figure this out. It was however european time, that every european uses right now. LOL So we need someone who actually knows, to tell us who was not in time. | ||
|
amazingxkcd
GRAND OLD AMERICA16375 Posts
On December 15 2013 05:34 _Animus_ wrote: Lets ask the players if they saw me during that 1 hour. arb, prophecy, ravelyn, smokeybear, tonight, comsat for example. Me prophecy and tonight were one of the first in there. screenshot then | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Calm firebathero actioN Sea.KH Mong ToSsGirL Rock soO Pusan [ Show more ] League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games Liquid`RaSZi1810 FrodaN1131 Beastyqt730 B2W.Neo701 Mlord467 Khaldor463 olofmeister458 KnowMe301 crisheroes191 Livibee118 ToD80 Organizations Other Games
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Other Games |
|
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Online Event
[ Show More ] Korean StarCraft League
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
BSL Open Qualifier
Sparkling Tuna Cup
|
|
|