• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:26
CEST 20:26
KST 03:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10116 users

Gambit's Cup Season 3 Round 2 - Page 4

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
456 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 21 22 23 Next All
GeckoVOD
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
Germany814 Posts
February 26 2013 06:21 GMT
#61
On February 26 2013 11:54 Eywa- wrote:
This post is directed at the players and the teams...

As far as the last part of the rule set concerning administrative decisions on LRM), I will not be accessible to any of you... I don't want any of you to try to contact me, I will not respond. When an issue arises, nOoNe should give the initial ruling in which case, a manager may request that it be escalated if the decision does not please them, nOoNe will appropriately escalate the matter which I will then give a ruling on (LRM may also escalate issues revolving around their own team). When this is completed, nOoNe will post the ruling in the thread and I will acknowledge it.

Keep in mind, when an issue is escalated, it is not guaranteed to change and if it does change, it is not guaranteed to change in favour of the party which escalated the issue. Once an issue is sent to myself, the process may not be undone and the team will live with whatever decision may come out of it, there won't be any reverting because the submitting team "withdraws" the submission.

Note: This option of escalating a decision is very much a last resort when you have been treated unfairly from an unbiased stand point. People who spam this avenue of over ruling virtually every week will be put on an ignore list where nOoNe will only forward things which, to the best of his knowledge, I may oppose to.


Since you are listed as sponsor, may I ask if the money is already there, or do you still collect it?
@DonGeckone on Twitterstuff // JOIN THE YODA FANCLUB OR YOU'RE REALLY REALLY UNCOOL: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=398220
ninazerg
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States7291 Posts
February 26 2013 06:29 GMT
#62
On February 26 2013 15:19 skzlime wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2013 01:28 LRM)nOoNe wrote:
Regarding W-Launcher:

I know nothing about this launcher, could someone please provide me with some information?
.


also known as wDetector. much like iccup's launcher, but for fish. has anti-hack and latency changer. compatible with chaos and mini in the sense that multiple players in the same game don't all have to have the same one running. most people on fish now prefer it over the others.

i personally still use mini, but will probably change when i can be bothered


I brought up the wLauncher issue during the ASL2, but apparently, nobody paid any attention to that. I said Koreans were switching over to wLauncher, and now the whole server uses wLauncher. I mean, for Pete's sake, it's a Korean server built for Koreans, and not meant to be foreigner-friendly.
"If two pregnant women get into a fist fight, it's like a mecha-battle between two unborn babies." - Fyodor Dostoevsky
Game
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
3191 Posts
February 26 2013 06:50 GMT
#63
On February 26 2013 15:21 Gecko[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2013 11:54 Eywa- wrote:
This post is directed at the players and the teams...

As far as the last part of the rule set concerning administrative decisions on LRM), I will not be accessible to any of you... I don't want any of you to try to contact me, I will not respond. When an issue arises, nOoNe should give the initial ruling in which case, a manager may request that it be escalated if the decision does not please them, nOoNe will appropriately escalate the matter which I will then give a ruling on (LRM may also escalate issues revolving around their own team). When this is completed, nOoNe will post the ruling in the thread and I will acknowledge it.

Keep in mind, when an issue is escalated, it is not guaranteed to change and if it does change, it is not guaranteed to change in favour of the party which escalated the issue. Once an issue is sent to myself, the process may not be undone and the team will live with whatever decision may come out of it, there won't be any reverting because the submitting team "withdraws" the submission.

Note: This option of escalating a decision is very much a last resort when you have been treated unfairly from an unbiased stand point. People who spam this avenue of over ruling virtually every week will be put on an ignore list where nOoNe will only forward things which, to the best of his knowledge, I may oppose to.


Since you are listed as sponsor, may I ask if the money is already there, or do you still collect it?

Da monies is there.
SC is like sex. You should play often, but never too hard. And you should only try hard when it matters.
Nb.h00ligan
Profile Joined May 2011
Bulgaria147 Posts
February 26 2013 07:09 GMT
#64
On February 26 2013 13:04 ninazerg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2013 12:37 Game wrote:
On February 26 2013 11:54 Eywa- wrote:
This post is directed at the players and the teams...

As far as the last part of the rule set concerning administrative decisions on LRM), I will not be accessible to any of you... I don't want any of you to try to contact me, I will not respond. When an issue arises, nOoNe should give the initial ruling in which case, a manager may request that it be escalated if the decision does not please them, nOoNe will appropriately escalate the matter which I will then give a ruling on (LRM may also escalate issues revolving around their own team). When this is completed, nOoNe will post the ruling in the thread and I will acknowledge it.

Keep in mind, when an issue is escalated, it is not guaranteed to change and if it does change, it is not guaranteed to change in favour of the party which escalated the issue. Once an issue is sent to myself, the process may not be undone and the team will live with whatever decision may come out of it, there won't be any reverting because the submitting team "withdraws" the submission.

Note: This option of escalating a decision is very much a last resort when you have been treated unfairly from an unbiased stand point. People who spam this avenue of over ruling virtually every week will be put on an ignore list where nOoNe will only forward things which, to the best of his knowledge, I may oppose to.

Hear that h00ligan?


Yeah, h00ligan, you prolific trouble-maker.



sorry i dont talk with cheaters
Game
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
3191 Posts
February 26 2013 07:33 GMT
#65
On February 26 2013 16:09 Nb.h00ligan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2013 13:04 ninazerg wrote:
On February 26 2013 12:37 Game wrote:
On February 26 2013 11:54 Eywa- wrote:
This post is directed at the players and the teams...

As far as the last part of the rule set concerning administrative decisions on LRM), I will not be accessible to any of you... I don't want any of you to try to contact me, I will not respond. When an issue arises, nOoNe should give the initial ruling in which case, a manager may request that it be escalated if the decision does not please them, nOoNe will appropriately escalate the matter which I will then give a ruling on (LRM may also escalate issues revolving around their own team). When this is completed, nOoNe will post the ruling in the thread and I will acknowledge it.

Keep in mind, when an issue is escalated, it is not guaranteed to change and if it does change, it is not guaranteed to change in favour of the party which escalated the issue. Once an issue is sent to myself, the process may not be undone and the team will live with whatever decision may come out of it, there won't be any reverting because the submitting team "withdraws" the submission.

Note: This option of escalating a decision is very much a last resort when you have been treated unfairly from an unbiased stand point. People who spam this avenue of over ruling virtually every week will be put on an ignore list where nOoNe will only forward things which, to the best of his knowledge, I may oppose to.

Hear that h00ligan?


Yeah, h00ligan, you prolific trouble-maker.



sorry i dont talk with cheaters

Silly ninazerg, stop cheating.
SC is like sex. You should play often, but never too hard. And you should only try hard when it matters.
ninazerg
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States7291 Posts
February 26 2013 07:47 GMT
#66
On February 26 2013 16:33 Game wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2013 16:09 Nb.h00ligan wrote:
On February 26 2013 13:04 ninazerg wrote:
On February 26 2013 12:37 Game wrote:
On February 26 2013 11:54 Eywa- wrote:
This post is directed at the players and the teams...

As far as the last part of the rule set concerning administrative decisions on LRM), I will not be accessible to any of you... I don't want any of you to try to contact me, I will not respond. When an issue arises, nOoNe should give the initial ruling in which case, a manager may request that it be escalated if the decision does not please them, nOoNe will appropriately escalate the matter which I will then give a ruling on (LRM may also escalate issues revolving around their own team). When this is completed, nOoNe will post the ruling in the thread and I will acknowledge it.

Keep in mind, when an issue is escalated, it is not guaranteed to change and if it does change, it is not guaranteed to change in favour of the party which escalated the issue. Once an issue is sent to myself, the process may not be undone and the team will live with whatever decision may come out of it, there won't be any reverting because the submitting team "withdraws" the submission.

Note: This option of escalating a decision is very much a last resort when you have been treated unfairly from an unbiased stand point. People who spam this avenue of over ruling virtually every week will be put on an ignore list where nOoNe will only forward things which, to the best of his knowledge, I may oppose to.

Hear that h00ligan?


Yeah, h00ligan, you prolific trouble-maker.



sorry i dont talk with cheaters

Silly ninazerg, stop cheating.


I would never cheat on you, honeybuns.
"If two pregnant women get into a fist fight, it's like a mecha-battle between two unborn babies." - Fyodor Dostoevsky
Game
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
3191 Posts
February 26 2013 07:54 GMT
#67
On February 26 2013 16:47 ninazerg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2013 16:33 Game wrote:
On February 26 2013 16:09 Nb.h00ligan wrote:
On February 26 2013 13:04 ninazerg wrote:
On February 26 2013 12:37 Game wrote:
On February 26 2013 11:54 Eywa- wrote:
This post is directed at the players and the teams...

As far as the last part of the rule set concerning administrative decisions on LRM), I will not be accessible to any of you... I don't want any of you to try to contact me, I will not respond. When an issue arises, nOoNe should give the initial ruling in which case, a manager may request that it be escalated if the decision does not please them, nOoNe will appropriately escalate the matter which I will then give a ruling on (LRM may also escalate issues revolving around their own team). When this is completed, nOoNe will post the ruling in the thread and I will acknowledge it.

Keep in mind, when an issue is escalated, it is not guaranteed to change and if it does change, it is not guaranteed to change in favour of the party which escalated the issue. Once an issue is sent to myself, the process may not be undone and the team will live with whatever decision may come out of it, there won't be any reverting because the submitting team "withdraws" the submission.

Note: This option of escalating a decision is very much a last resort when you have been treated unfairly from an unbiased stand point. People who spam this avenue of over ruling virtually every week will be put on an ignore list where nOoNe will only forward things which, to the best of his knowledge, I may oppose to.

Hear that h00ligan?


Yeah, h00ligan, you prolific trouble-maker.



sorry i dont talk with cheaters

Silly ninazerg, stop cheating.


I would never cheat on you, honeybuns.

SC is like sex. You should play often, but never too hard. And you should only try hard when it matters.
ninazerg
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States7291 Posts
February 26 2013 08:21 GMT
#68
On February 26 2013 16:54 Game wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2013 16:47 ninazerg wrote:
On February 26 2013 16:33 Game wrote:
On February 26 2013 16:09 Nb.h00ligan wrote:
On February 26 2013 13:04 ninazerg wrote:
On February 26 2013 12:37 Game wrote:
On February 26 2013 11:54 Eywa- wrote:
This post is directed at the players and the teams...

As far as the last part of the rule set concerning administrative decisions on LRM), I will not be accessible to any of you... I don't want any of you to try to contact me, I will not respond. When an issue arises, nOoNe should give the initial ruling in which case, a manager may request that it be escalated if the decision does not please them, nOoNe will appropriately escalate the matter which I will then give a ruling on (LRM may also escalate issues revolving around their own team). When this is completed, nOoNe will post the ruling in the thread and I will acknowledge it.

Keep in mind, when an issue is escalated, it is not guaranteed to change and if it does change, it is not guaranteed to change in favour of the party which escalated the issue. Once an issue is sent to myself, the process may not be undone and the team will live with whatever decision may come out of it, there won't be any reverting because the submitting team "withdraws" the submission.

Note: This option of escalating a decision is very much a last resort when you have been treated unfairly from an unbiased stand point. People who spam this avenue of over ruling virtually every week will be put on an ignore list where nOoNe will only forward things which, to the best of his knowledge, I may oppose to.

Hear that h00ligan?


Yeah, h00ligan, you prolific trouble-maker.



sorry i dont talk with cheaters

Silly ninazerg, stop cheating.


I would never cheat on you, honeybuns.






"If two pregnant women get into a fist fight, it's like a mecha-battle between two unborn babies." - Fyodor Dostoevsky
Sayle
Profile Joined October 2010
United Kingdom3685 Posts
February 26 2013 08:26 GMT
#69
Well this is getting weird...
Mazur
Profile Joined July 2011
Poland481 Posts
February 26 2013 08:27 GMT
#70
lol I feel a cheap porno is starting here...
There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Game
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
3191 Posts
February 26 2013 08:31 GMT
#71
On February 26 2013 17:21 ninazerg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2013 16:54 Game wrote:
On February 26 2013 16:47 ninazerg wrote:
On February 26 2013 16:33 Game wrote:
On February 26 2013 16:09 Nb.h00ligan wrote:
On February 26 2013 13:04 ninazerg wrote:
On February 26 2013 12:37 Game wrote:
On February 26 2013 11:54 Eywa- wrote:
This post is directed at the players and the teams...

As far as the last part of the rule set concerning administrative decisions on LRM), I will not be accessible to any of you... I don't want any of you to try to contact me, I will not respond. When an issue arises, nOoNe should give the initial ruling in which case, a manager may request that it be escalated if the decision does not please them, nOoNe will appropriately escalate the matter which I will then give a ruling on (LRM may also escalate issues revolving around their own team). When this is completed, nOoNe will post the ruling in the thread and I will acknowledge it.

Keep in mind, when an issue is escalated, it is not guaranteed to change and if it does change, it is not guaranteed to change in favour of the party which escalated the issue. Once an issue is sent to myself, the process may not be undone and the team will live with whatever decision may come out of it, there won't be any reverting because the submitting team "withdraws" the submission.

Note: This option of escalating a decision is very much a last resort when you have been treated unfairly from an unbiased stand point. People who spam this avenue of over ruling virtually every week will be put on an ignore list where nOoNe will only forward things which, to the best of his knowledge, I may oppose to.

Hear that h00ligan?


Yeah, h00ligan, you prolific trouble-maker.



sorry i dont talk with cheaters

Silly ninazerg, stop cheating.


I would never cheat on you, honeybuns.






http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLPHAzDMVT4

SC is like sex. You should play often, but never too hard. And you should only try hard when it matters.
HaFnium
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United Kingdom1078 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-26 08:35:09
February 26 2013 08:34 GMT
#72
On February 26 2013 11:54 Eywa- wrote:
This post is directed at the players and the teams...

As far as the last part of the rule set concerning administrative decisions on LRM), I will not be accessible to any of you... I don't want any of you to try to contact me, I will not respond. When an issue arises, nOoNe should give the initial ruling in which case, a manager may request that it be escalated if the decision does not please them, nOoNe will appropriately escalate the matter which I will then give a ruling on (LRM may also escalate issues revolving around their own team). When this is completed, nOoNe will post the ruling in the thread and I will acknowledge it.

Keep in mind, when an issue is escalated, it is not guaranteed to change and if it does change, it is not guaranteed to change in favour of the party which escalated the issue. Once an issue is sent to myself, the process may not be undone and the team will live with whatever decision may come out of it, there won't be any reverting because the submitting team "withdraws" the submission.

Note: This option of escalating a decision is very much a last resort when you have been treated unfairly from an unbiased stand point. People who spam this avenue of over ruling virtually every week will be put on an ignore list where nOoNe will only forward things which, to the best of his knowledge, I may oppose to.


Thats good Eywa~
Stick with sponsoring and dont make decisions, which will surely improve the league!
Even with the very slight bias of LRM)Noone, I'm sure he will still manage things better than you!
Looking forward for gc3 round 2
BW forever!
ninazerg
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States7291 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-26 08:53:46
February 26 2013 08:36 GMT
#73
The girl sitting in front looks like Noomi Rapace.

Edit: I just morphed into a Zerg Queen. Astronomical Victory.
"If two pregnant women get into a fist fight, it's like a mecha-battle between two unborn babies." - Fyodor Dostoevsky
Sinedd
Profile Joined July 2008
Poland7052 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-26 08:53:55
February 26 2013 08:53 GMT
#74
stil soooo much time until this league starts ;(

+ Show Spoiler +
so when my scout icon is gonna change ?? o_O
T H C makes ppl happy
dRaW
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada5744 Posts
February 26 2013 08:58 GMT
#75
we need sas leader change to skzlime and myself, Pez and Zaraki never around
I don't need luck, luck is for noobs, good luck to you though
Sinedd
Profile Joined July 2008
Poland7052 Posts
February 26 2013 09:51 GMT
#76
ive heard that some supergosu 8th team is in the making..

hopefully it will eventually form and just own everyone!
T H C makes ppl happy
thezanursic
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
5504 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-26 11:40:23
February 26 2013 11:38 GMT
#77
I never knew there was such strong sexual tension between Ninazerg an Game... It actually explains a lot though...
http://i45.tinypic.com/9j2cdc.jpg Let it be so!
2Pacalypse-
Profile Joined October 2006
Croatia9559 Posts
February 26 2013 12:56 GMT
#78
I love those maps! Tau Cross <3

Thank you for doing this, this is exactly what a foreign BW scene needs right now. I'll definitely be keeping a close eye on this league.
Moderator"We're a community of geniuses because we've found how to extract 95% of the feeling of doing something amazing without actually doing anything." - Chill
thezanursic
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
5504 Posts
February 26 2013 13:15 GMT
#79
On February 26 2013 17:27 Mazur wrote:
lol I feel a cheap porno is starting here...

Now you know where all the money is from...
http://i45.tinypic.com/9j2cdc.jpg Let it be so!
Sinedd
Profile Joined July 2008
Poland7052 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-26 16:03:13
February 26 2013 16:02 GMT
#80
shhhiiiiiiiieeeeettt..

the ubergosu misterious team just formed waiting for the official announcement now.

u guys are so dead..
T H C makes ppl happy
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 21 22 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
Clem vs Harstem
IndyStarCraft 248
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
IndyStarCraft 248
Railgan 80
JuggernautJason60
BRAT_OK 57
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14960
BeSt 379
Mini 208
Soma 188
Dewaltoss 145
Mind 92
hero 63
Zeus 48
Hyun 41
ToSsGirL 26
[ Show more ]
Bale 23
Rock 21
NaDa 21
PianO 17
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
qojqva2737
420jenkins511
Counter-Strike
fl0m3821
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5055
Khaldor1219
Liquid`Hasu1044
MindelVK10
Other Games
FrodaN1715
B2W.Neo810
summit1g551
byalli453
Hui .260
QueenE72
Mew2King47
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1177
BasetradeTV180
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream53
StarCraft 2
angryscii 22
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 31
• Reevou 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 43
• 80smullet 13
• FirePhoenix4
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 4279
League of Legends
• Nemesis1881
Other Games
• imaqtpie634
• Shiphtur282
• WagamamaTV238
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
34m
BSL Open Qualifier
34m
Replay Cast
4h 34m
Afreeca Starleague
15h 34m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
16h 34m
Monday Night Weeklies
21h 34m
Replay Cast
1d 4h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 15h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 16h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.