• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:37
CEST 13:37
KST 20:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10240 users

D Ranks Individual Tournament Season 5 - Page 17

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 28 Next All
KazeHydra
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Japan2788 Posts
January 23 2013 17:39 GMT
#321
On January 24 2013 02:35 t0ssboy wrote:
Nobody thinks im going to beat prophecy_ ?

I will echo everyone and say no; you winning would be against our prophecy.
"Because I know this promise that won’t disappear will turn even a cause of tears into strength. You taught me that if I can believe, there is nothing that cannot come true." - Nana Mizuki (Yakusoku) 17:36 ils kaze got me into nana 17:36 ils by his blog
t0ssboy
Profile Joined August 2011
Bulgaria681 Posts
January 23 2013 18:06 GMT
#322
On January 24 2013 02:39 KazeHydra wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2013 02:35 t0ssboy wrote:
Nobody thinks im going to beat prophecy_ ?

I will echo everyone and say no; you winning would be against our prophecy.

Just Watch.
Courage is doing what you are afraid to do.There can be no courage if there is no fear.
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-23 19:11:51
January 23 2013 19:10 GMT
#323
On January 24 2013 03:06 t0ssboy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2013 02:39 KazeHydra wrote:
On January 24 2013 02:35 t0ssboy wrote:
Nobody thinks im going to beat prophecy_ ?

I will echo everyone and say no; you winning would be against our prophecy.

Just Watch.


Apparently, 80% of the people that voted thinks that prophecy_ is gonna win, and probably with good reason. Good luck, avoiding BaBo in the Game of Thrones tourney isn't helping how people view your PvP either...
twitch.tv/dizzywee
Sentenal
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States12398 Posts
January 23 2013 21:12 GMT
#324
On January 24 2013 02:35 t0ssboy wrote:
Nobody thinks im going to beat prophecy_ ?

I wonder why...?
"Apparently, Sentenal is a paragon of friendship and tolerance. " - Ech0ne
EchOne
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States2906 Posts
January 23 2013 23:08 GMT
#325
I think people are vastly overrating me. The bottom half of the bracket is filled with close matches and no matter how far I get I'll face dangerous players every step of the way.
面白くない世の中, 面白くすればいいさ
Sentenal
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States12398 Posts
January 23 2013 23:26 GMT
#326
On January 24 2013 08:08 EchOne wrote:
I think people are vastly overrating me. The bottom half of the bracket is filled with close matches and no matter how far I get I'll face dangerous players every step of the way.

IMO the toughest opponent you have is Tera.
"Apparently, Sentenal is a paragon of friendship and tolerance. " - Ech0ne
Monokeros
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
United States2493 Posts
January 23 2013 23:36 GMT
#327
On January 24 2013 08:26 Sentenal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2013 08:08 EchOne wrote:
I think people are vastly overrating me. The bottom half of the bracket is filled with close matches and no matter how far I get I'll face dangerous players every step of the way.

IMO the toughest opponent you have is Tera.


this.
Keep the Dream Alive twitch.tv/monokerros
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10388 Posts
January 24 2013 04:07 GMT
#328
On January 24 2013 02:35 t0ssboy wrote:
Nobody thinks im going to beat prophecy_ ?

No.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
January 24 2013 05:28 GMT
#329
On January 24 2013 13:07 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2013 02:35 t0ssboy wrote:
Nobody thinks im going to beat prophecy_ ?

No.


He said "Just Watch" though... That means he has something to show us.
twitch.tv/dizzywee
chrisolo
Profile Joined May 2009
Germany2610 Posts
January 24 2013 06:14 GMT
#330
Well TheMarine, you are certainly capable of beating prophecy_. Especially with the luck involved in this matchup. But you gotta admit that prophecy has to be the favorite in your match. Don't you think like that?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ - aka cReAtiVee
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
January 24 2013 06:19 GMT
#331
On January 24 2013 15:14 chrisolo wrote:
Well TheMarine, you are certainly capable of beating prophecy_. Especially with the luck involved in this matchup. But you gotta admit that prophecy has to be the favorite in your match. Don't you think like that?

A real man never doubts himself
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
January 24 2013 07:24 GMT
#332
On January 24 2013 15:19 arb wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2013 15:14 chrisolo wrote:
Well TheMarine, you are certainly capable of beating prophecy_. Especially with the luck involved in this matchup. But you gotta admit that prophecy has to be the favorite in your match. Don't you think like that?

A real man never doubts himself


I actually agree with this. My tendency when I'm playing is to have the mindset of expecting to win/should win if I play well. Even when I'm playing like green or blue ranks, I think this way; though obviously looking at it rationally I'm not expecting to win.
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
Birdie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
New Zealand4438 Posts
January 24 2013 09:34 GMT
#333
On January 24 2013 02:35 t0ssboy wrote:
Nobody thinks im going to beat prophecy_ ?

Obv. you will beat him, I believe in you!
Red classic | A butterfly dreamed he was Zhuangzi | 4.5k, heading to 5k as support!
KaiGreene
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
233 Posts
January 24 2013 09:48 GMT
#334
Sgs.gorg look forward meeting you dude!

lets have an awesome bo3
_Animus_
Profile Joined February 2011
Bulgaria1064 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-24 10:06:58
January 24 2013 10:03 GMT
#335
On January 24 2013 16:24 L_Master wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2013 15:19 arb wrote:
On January 24 2013 15:14 chrisolo wrote:
Well TheMarine, you are certainly capable of beating prophecy_. Especially with the luck involved in this matchup. But you gotta admit that prophecy has to be the favorite in your match. Don't you think like that?

A real man never doubts himself


I actually agree with this. My tendency when I'm playing is to have the mindset of expecting to win/should win if I play well. Even when I'm playing like green or blue ranks, I think this way; though obviously looking at it rationally I'm not expecting to win.


Confident mindset leads to more focused and calm play with faster decision making and actions, no doubt this is the right mindset.
PS. this applies in real life also :D
Luv ya BroodWar!
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
January 24 2013 13:05 GMT
#336
On January 24 2013 19:03 _Animus_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2013 16:24 L_Master wrote:
On January 24 2013 15:19 arb wrote:
On January 24 2013 15:14 chrisolo wrote:
Well TheMarine, you are certainly capable of beating prophecy_. Especially with the luck involved in this matchup. But you gotta admit that prophecy has to be the favorite in your match. Don't you think like that?

A real man never doubts himself


I actually agree with this. My tendency when I'm playing is to have the mindset of expecting to win/should win if I play well. Even when I'm playing like green or blue ranks, I think this way; though obviously looking at it rationally I'm not expecting to win.


Confident mindset leads to more focused and calm play with faster decision making and actions, no doubt this is the right mindset.
PS. this applies in real life also :D


Starcraft: giving you life advice one game at a time.
twitch.tv/dizzywee
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10388 Posts
January 24 2013 15:24 GMT
#337
On January 24 2013 18:48 KaiGreene wrote:
Sgs.gorg look forward meeting you dude!

lets have an awesome bo3

I'm sorry KaiGreene, I have to help him practice for this because he is my padawan and I think it would be unethical for me to help you practice as well xP
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
George_the_man
Profile Joined May 2011
796 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-24 15:44:14
January 24 2013 15:43 GMT
#338
Hehe thanks Babo ! Will need your help for sure Got time to practise now ?
Also looking forward to play you Kaigreene!
Lets make great PvP out of it
KaiGreene
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
233 Posts
January 24 2013 20:41 GMT
#339
On January 25 2013 00:43 George_the_man wrote:
Hehe thanks Babo ! Will need your help for sure Got time to practise now ?
Also looking forward to play you Kaigreene!
Lets make great PvP out of it


I will promise you I'll give you a fantastic exit out of this tourney
I've got some builds prepared just for you :D
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10388 Posts
January 24 2013 22:08 GMT
#340
Just wanted to let everyone know that _Animus_ and I are having a bit of a scheduling conflict (my fault, I forgot that I have obligations on Saturday, he can't play on Sunday, etc.). There is a chance we won't be able to play our series until a bit later than expected, like during next week if may be. However, since we are both the same race, I hope this won't pose too much of a problem. If the issue is too great, I will grant the W/O. Thank you.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 28 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
WardiTV298
Rex64
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko333
ProTech130
Rex 64
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 29205
Soma 903
Hyuk 826
Jaedong 654
actioN 616
Soulkey 499
Horang2 408
Larva 336
BeSt 297
Mini 250
[ Show more ]
910 237
Light 197
Stork 197
EffOrt 168
Snow 160
Last 131
ggaemo 101
Pusan 92
ZerO 90
Rush 71
Mind 56
Mong 50
Killer 46
Creator 38
Yoon 37
Shinee 36
hero 34
Bale 27
Sharp 20
sorry 18
HiyA 16
yabsab 15
Sacsri 11
Noble 11
Free 5
Dota 2
Gorgc6765
Dendi188
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1543
markeloff81
kRYSTAL_30
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2711
Khaldor980
Other Games
gofns33314
singsing1568
XBOCT313
B2W.Neo302
Pyrionflax277
DeMusliM233
Mew2King74
ArmadaUGS63
ZerO(Twitch)8
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream173
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH313
• StrangeGG 34
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1258
Other Games
• WagamamaTV181
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
1h 23m
The PondCast
22h 23m
OSC
1d 1h
Stellar Fest
1d 1h
OSC
1d 12h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.