• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:42
CEST 17:42
KST 00:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9497 users

[OSL] Tving OSL Grand Final - Page 2

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 372 373 374 Next
Shana
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Indonesia1814 Posts
July 31 2012 22:59 GMT
#21
Go JangBi!
Believing in what lies ahead. | That which we call a rose, by any other name would smell as sweet.
Potling
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway298 Posts
July 31 2012 23:02 GMT
#22
On August 01 2012 07:55 SlowBullets wrote:
Is this really the last BW event that I'll ever participate LR'ing in?

This is quite sad. :/

Everything has to end. This is the end of a great journey, and it will end with a bang. Afterwards it's time to move on to greener pastures. Without pro BW, there is more time to fill with a new hobby, and move forward in life, with sweet memories to bask in.
N.geNuity
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States5112 Posts
July 31 2012 23:05 GMT
#23
holy shit gecko that's so fucking good. tears are flowing.

anyways, just thought I'd slap the OGN adverts here




TERRORIST > ALMIGHTY
iu, seungah, yura, taeyeon, hyosung, lizzy, suji, sojin, jia, ji eun, eunji, soya, younha, jiyeon, fiestar, sinb, jung myung hoon godtier. BW FOREVERR
trifecta
Profile Joined April 2010
United States6795 Posts
July 31 2012 23:24 GMT
#24
The reign of the lord of terror shall be the last.

Fanta > Diablo > Jangbi
SlowBullets
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States839 Posts
July 31 2012 23:35 GMT
#25
On August 01 2012 08:02 Potling wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2012 07:55 SlowBullets wrote:
Is this really the last BW event that I'll ever participate LR'ing in?

This is quite sad. :/

Everything has to end. This is the end of a great journey, and it will end with a bang. Afterwards it's time to move on to greener pastures. Without pro BW, there is more time to fill with a new hobby, and move forward in life, with sweet memories to bask in.

Of course, I have already moved on and have been doing other things to occupy my time while not following PL really. The end of bw kind of marked the end of my childhood, since I no longer feel interested in watching or playing games as much as I did for brood war.

Oh well, such a shame a game that has a 2 after the original is going to be the successor. Really quite a shame.

1:1 go sc2 LAN? Oh wait...
Danger_Duck
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Burkina Faso571 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-01 00:17:19
August 01 2012 00:15 GMT
#26
Whoa. Haven't checked BW in a while and only now discovered that Fantasy 3-0ed Flash. Unreal

Edit: Commercial: "Almighty Terrorist" hahaha
TBA
Xiphos
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada7507 Posts
August 01 2012 00:36 GMT
#27
On August 01 2012 08:35 SlowBullets wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2012 08:02 Potling wrote:
On August 01 2012 07:55 SlowBullets wrote:
Is this really the last BW event that I'll ever participate LR'ing in?

This is quite sad. :/

Everything has to end. This is the end of a great journey, and it will end with a bang. Afterwards it's time to move on to greener pastures. Without pro BW, there is more time to fill with a new hobby, and move forward in life, with sweet memories to bask in.

Of course, I have already moved on and have been doing other things to occupy my time while not following PL really. The end of bw kind of marked the end of my childhood, since I no longer feel interested in watching or playing games as much as I did for brood war.

Oh well, such a shame a game that has a 2 after the original is going to be the successor. Really quite a shame.



Hey SB I'm right there with you. After BW, it will not only mark the end of my 'gaming' period but it will also be the end of my time here with TL.net. And I visit this website about 1/4 of my time as for now. So with 6 hours left at my disposal, the proficiency!
2014 - ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ Raise your bows brood warriors! ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ
Bagration
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States18282 Posts
August 01 2012 00:38 GMT
#28
It would be nice to see an epic 5 game series, but at the same time, it would be cool to see Fantasy achieve a perfect OSL.
Team Slayers, Axiom-Acer and Vile forever
X10A
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada9837 Posts
August 01 2012 00:54 GMT
#29
Jangbi taking this
Fantasy gonna get his silver mouse
I swear if I fall asleep for the first few sets of this match, I will hurt someone TT
CJ/T8 Fighting//#1 STX and Bisu anti <3//YES X10A is based off the Freedom Gundam
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-01 00:58:36
August 01 2012 00:58 GMT
#30
WRONG THREAD O_O
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Telcontar
Profile Joined May 2010
United Kingdom16710 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-01 01:03:42
August 01 2012 01:03 GMT
#31
I haven't been this excited, as well as saddened, about something in a long while. All good things come to an end, I guess.

Just hoping for an entertaining series.
Et Eärello Endorenna utúlien. Sinome maruvan ar Hildinyar tenn' Ambar-metta.
SatelliteNoodles
Profile Joined June 2011
220 Posts
August 01 2012 01:08 GMT
#32
GO BROODWAR!!! :c

+ Show Spoiler +
Go Fantasy/Jangbi...er...just want a great OSL finals, please
GIVE ME COMMAND... - Yell0w ­­­
Spica
Profile Joined December 2010
United States5582 Posts
August 01 2012 01:21 GMT
#33
Thanks Kiett for making the thread early! More hype never hurts.

On August 01 2012 07:43 Ironbear wrote:
Being a toss player I want Jangbi to win.
Being an SKT1 fanboy (how can you not enjoy BvZ?) I want Fantasy to win.
Being that Fantasy lost to Jangbi and is underdog, I want Fantasy to win.
Being that Fantasy took a hot steamy turd three times in a row despite two build order disadvantages on God, I want Fantasy to win.
Being Jangbi's game 4 against Zero and never saying die, I want him to win.

I want to see 5 games.

Pretty much this, and

On August 01 2012 07:55 SlowBullets wrote:
Is this really the last BW event that I'll ever participate LR'ing in?

This is quite sad. :/

This as well... I've already started moving on from watching pro BW, but I'll ignore the pain and watch BW's grand finales. I have a feeling that a lot of tears will be shed.
How to pronounce the name: "SPY-ka" | Proud to share the same birthday with Shin (神) Dong Won and the almighty BoxeR | 리쌍도 나무에서 떨어진다. | To YellOw: "2位じゃダメなんですか?" ㅋㅋㅋ | Rest in peace, Violet. 08/23/12
SlowBullets
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States839 Posts
August 01 2012 01:27 GMT
#34
On August 01 2012 09:36 Xiphos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2012 08:35 SlowBullets wrote:
On August 01 2012 08:02 Potling wrote:
On August 01 2012 07:55 SlowBullets wrote:
Is this really the last BW event that I'll ever participate LR'ing in?

This is quite sad. :/

Everything has to end. This is the end of a great journey, and it will end with a bang. Afterwards it's time to move on to greener pastures. Without pro BW, there is more time to fill with a new hobby, and move forward in life, with sweet memories to bask in.

Of course, I have already moved on and have been doing other things to occupy my time while not following PL really. The end of bw kind of marked the end of my childhood, since I no longer feel interested in watching or playing games as much as I did for brood war.

Oh well, such a shame a game that has a 2 after the original is going to be the successor. Really quite a shame.



Hey SB I'm right there with you. After BW, it will not only mark the end of my 'gaming' period but it will also be the end of my time here with TL.net. And I visit this website about 1/4 of my time as for now. So with 6 hours left at my disposal, the proficiency!



I love you all..

Remember the days when we used to have proleague matches every day? Sometimes, PL matches would be followed by MSL, OSL, and even at one point the GOM invitational.

I took those days for granted T_T but I guess good things don't last forever, right?
At the very least, I should be thankful I was be a part of such a unique experience. Thanks to BW!
1:1 go sc2 LAN? Oh wait...
Gescom
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada3516 Posts
August 01 2012 01:29 GMT
#35
hype hype hype... goodbye BW. <3
Jaedong Hyuk || Bisu Jangbi || Fantasy Flash
Jubinell
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
333 Posts
August 01 2012 01:32 GMT
#36
Oh how I wish I could be there to witness the end of an era. Go go Jangbi!
Looking forward to Nuke's OSL hype video. That's gonna be the bomb!
Caihead
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada8550 Posts
August 01 2012 01:36 GMT
#37
;_; tears this finals better be goods, come on fantasy carry on flash's spirit, he's helping you after-all
"If you're not living in the US or are a US Citizen, please do not tell us how to vote or how you want our country to be governed." - Serpest, American Hero
Neo7
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States922 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-01 01:42:42
August 01 2012 01:42 GMT
#38
History repeats itself

[image loading]
It takes an idiot to do cool things.
OminouS
Profile Joined February 2010
Sweden1343 Posts
August 01 2012 02:07 GMT
#39
The legend of the fall is over, and winter is coming. Will there be a dream of spring or is it all just a Fantasy? I can't wait to see what happens. GO JANGBI!
On the 6th day JF made Reavers and on the 7th day JF put his opponent to rest
chaosTheory_14cc
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada1270 Posts
August 01 2012 02:27 GMT
#40
Go Fantasy!
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 372 373 374 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
IntoTheiNu 680
ComeBackTV 459
SteadfastSC414
Rex116
EnkiAlexander 53
CosmosSc2 50
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 414
ProTech139
Rex 120
CosmosSc2 50
UpATreeSC 28
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 42050
Jaedong 1116
Hyuk 1066
Soma 950
Mini 631
Horang2 579
EffOrt 536
BeSt 475
Larva 410
Soulkey 334
[ Show more ]
ZerO 300
Stork 224
Snow 220
Last 219
ggaemo 215
Rush 214
hero 80
Mind 70
Liquid`Ret 45
Sharp 41
Shinee 36
Free 35
Killer 35
Shine 29
Terrorterran 24
ToSsGirL 22
sorry 20
HiyA 19
Trap 18
Rock 16
yabsab 13
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc7348
qojqva1734
Dendi873
Counter-Strike
Fnx 806
x6flipin778
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2436
Khaldor1897
Other Games
ArmadaUGS2827
singsing2055
B2W.Neo933
hiko844
byalli449
Liquid`VortiX152
KnowMe120
QueenE86
Mew2King57
Trikslyr27
Railgan19
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream105
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 18
• mYiSmile118
• Adnapsc2 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 20
• FirePhoenix5
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2706
League of Legends
• Nemesis2026
• Jankos1090
• TFBlade679
Other Games
• Shiphtur338
• WagamamaTV252
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
18h 18m
OSC
21h 18m
Stellar Fest
21h 18m
OSC
1d 8h
Stellar Fest
1d 21h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.