• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:24
CEST 20:24
KST 03:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)48Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9827 users

The Gambit's Cup Season 3 - Page 5

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 Next All
TheShimmy
Profile Joined January 2011
United States1808 Posts
July 13 2012 03:08 GMT
#81
Gogo team China!!
Hyvaa #1 Fan. Gogo STX, Dear, Bogus, Classic, and Mini! Always a BW fan!
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
July 13 2012 03:10 GMT
#82
On July 13 2012 12:04 Caihead wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 13 2012 11:43 Eywa- wrote:
I'd like to remind all team leaders that no payments will be accepted after July 20th 2012. Please make sure that your teams are all signed up by said date.

New Clan War time: Sunday, 17CET


So am I to assume the date is sunday always now?

Unless otherwise needed for a very good reason, yes.
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
endy
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Switzerland8970 Posts
July 13 2012 03:28 GMT
#83
Need to sign up a Chinese team
ॐ
S2Glow
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Singapore1042 Posts
July 13 2012 04:08 GMT
#84
china will lag most of the time though , no offence.
<3 Katelyn , C Zerg. Dying wish is to watch proleague live and see my girlfriend which gonna be soon! <33
Caihead
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada8550 Posts
July 13 2012 04:52 GMT
#85
trying to get a team to sign up, there's been interests in sponsoring already.
"If you're not living in the US or are a US Citizen, please do not tell us how to vote or how you want our country to be governed." - Serpest, American Hero
Caihead
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada8550 Posts
July 13 2012 04:52 GMT
#86
On July 13 2012 13:08 S2Glow wrote:
china will lag most of the time though , no offence.


yea that is the biggest problem imo, aside form the organizing and time shift
"If you're not living in the US or are a US Citizen, please do not tell us how to vote or how you want our country to be governed." - Serpest, American Hero
Caihead
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada8550 Posts
July 13 2012 05:13 GMT
#87
If only it didn't conflict with another tournament, 23:00 pm local on a sunday is difficult to do for alot of players, on saturday would have been great.
"If you're not living in the US or are a US Citizen, please do not tell us how to vote or how you want our country to be governed." - Serpest, American Hero
iFU.BMW
Profile Joined May 2009
United States144 Posts
July 13 2012 06:47 GMT
#88
$50 bucks O_O!
reps)Plumbum
Profile Joined July 2011
Russian Federation484 Posts
July 13 2012 09:37 GMT
#89
I dont want to see Chinese teams and players here.
ImbaTosS
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United Kingdom1732 Posts
July 13 2012 10:09 GMT
#90
On July 13 2012 18:37 reps)Plumbum wrote:
I dont want to see Chinese teams and players here.

Really? Why on earth would that be? They would bring a huge amount of interest to the league. Interest=growth.
EleGant[AoV]
[sc1f]eonzerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Belgium7088 Posts
July 13 2012 10:14 GMT
#91
On July 13 2012 19:09 ImbaTosS wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 13 2012 18:37 reps)Plumbum wrote:
I dont want to see Chinese teams and players here.

Really? Why on earth would that be? They would bring a huge amount of interest to the league. Interest=growth.

if not lag yes. if i have to play in extra all games ...... not cool
Mewka
Profile Joined February 2011
Poland1458 Posts
July 13 2012 10:33 GMT
#92
It's league for foreigners, so some China players/teams should be allowed.
Mewka, Mewka[AoV], Fox.Mewka, Mewman
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
July 13 2012 11:10 GMT
#93
On July 13 2012 14:13 Caihead wrote:
If only it didn't conflict with another tournament, 23:00 pm local on a sunday is difficult to do for alot of players, on saturday would have been great.

As I previously said, GC isn't looking to prevent players from partaking in any other leagues, if necessary, alternate play times may be arranged in the main schedule. This was done for TGC and may be done again.
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
July 13 2012 11:11 GMT
#94
On July 13 2012 19:09 ImbaTosS wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 13 2012 18:37 reps)Plumbum wrote:
I dont want to see Chinese teams and players here.

Really? Why on earth would that be? They would bring a huge amount of interest to the league. Interest=growth.

I understand both sides of this, most people associate Chinese players with lag, this can be the case, but not necessarily. Obviously, if a player lags with every other player in the league, he won't be allowed to play... This doesn't only apply to Chinese players though.
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
fold
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Australia665 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-13 11:26:49
July 13 2012 11:26 GMT
#95
On July 13 2012 20:11 Eywa- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 13 2012 19:09 ImbaTosS wrote:
On July 13 2012 18:37 reps)Plumbum wrote:
I dont want to see Chinese teams and players here.

Really? Why on earth would that be? They would bring a huge amount of interest to the league. Interest=growth.

I understand both sides of this, most people associate Chinese players with lag, this can be the case, but not necessarily. Obviously, if a player lags with every other player in the league, he won't be allowed to play... This doesn't only apply to Chinese players though.

I remember how bad it was in Nation Wars and wouldn't like it to happen again...Every match was about wasting time finding who wouldn't lag with who and even in games that were played, it really was pretty bad even on extra high lat.
t.t
[sc1f]eonzerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Belgium7088 Posts
July 13 2012 20:54 GMT
#96
whats this means ?
Teams must submit a minimum of 15 replays of their players per week played in either Bo3+ or KOTH style in order to be eligible for playoffs (This rule is intended for counter-abuse and extra-content purposes, any inquiries about secret strategies may be discussed with the league commissioner
NotJumperer
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
United States1371 Posts
July 14 2012 09:37 GMT
#97
--- Nuked ---
ImbaTosS
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United Kingdom1732 Posts
July 14 2012 09:40 GMT
#98
On July 14 2012 18:37 Jumperer wrote:
Hello everyone, I decided to join team SJ after much thinking. I know my decision will definitely disappointed some people, but I feel that joining SJ is best for me. I considered many options. @Shimy I really wanted to join your fox team and be your team's ace player, I also feel that spreading my talent to a non-overpowered team would help BW grow and make things more interesting, furthermore, you actually speak english pretty well so there is no communication barrier. but I will be going back to school and taking plenty of classes this semester so I don't want to put any more pressure on myself by taking a responsibility of being the ace player. Priority. I'm going to just chill this season.

@sas, I actually wanted to join sas since i'm a good friend with draw and I feel that the team is very talented. but eonzerg randomly yelled at me in broken english when i asked him if sziky and ace is going to be on the team. So I assume that they are not on the team and look elsewhere.

Other teams also offered me a spot on their team but they are either too inactive or there were too few players. With that said, I appreciate everyone's interest in me very much. I wish all players/managers/commentators good luck in the upcoming season. We all do what we do because we love the game and this league is a great reflection of that. This league and the scene is still alive and kicking not because blizzard pumped in million of dollars. It's alive because the game itself is that fucking amazing.

LET'S SHOW 'EM ONCE AGAIN WHY BROOD WAR IS THE GREATEST RTS GAME EVER MADE.

It's ok, you're still a legend. But looks like Shimy forgot to tell you that.... I'm Fox's ace player

We share that fighting attitude, I'm glad there are others who feel this way!
EleGant[AoV]
[sc1f]eonzerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Belgium7088 Posts
July 14 2012 10:30 GMT
#99
On July 14 2012 18:37 Jumperer wrote:
Hello everyone, I decided to join team SJ after much thinking. I know my decision will definitely disappointed some people, but I feel that joining SJ is best for me. I considered many options. @Shimy I really wanted to join your fox team and be your team's ace player, I also feel that spreading my talent to a non-overpowered team would help BW grow and make things more interesting, furthermore, you actually speak english pretty well so there is no communication barrier. but I will be going back to school and taking plenty of classes this semester so I don't want to put any more pressure on myself by taking a responsibility of being the ace player. Priority. I'm going to just chill this season.

@sas, I actually wanted to join sas since i'm a good friend with draw and I feel that the team is very talented. but eonzerg randomly yelled at me in broken english when i asked him if sziky and ace is going to be on the team. So I assume that they are not on the team and look elsewhere.

Other teams also offered me a spot on their team but they are either too inactive or there were too few players. With that said, I appreciate everyone's interest in me very much. I wish all players/managers/commentators good luck in the upcoming season. We all do what we do because we love the game and this league is a great reflection of that. This league and the scene is still alive and kicking not because blizzard pumped in million of dollars. It's alive because the game itself is that fucking amazing.

LET'S SHOW 'EM ONCE AGAIN WHY BROOD WAR IS THE GREATEST RTS GAME EVER MADE.

im 100% sure i say nothing about sas.ace and sas.sziky. i offer u to join us. and u ask me for sas. So. whats wrong with u ;;
Arkqn
Profile Joined August 2008
France589 Posts
July 14 2012 10:39 GMT
#100
Is there any way to know how many teams and which ones already subscribed to the tourney ?
Elena[PaiN]
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 36m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 610
UpATreeSC 134
JuggernautJason11
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 21421
firebathero 200
Rush 136
Dewaltoss 57
Sexy 28
Trap 20
Bale 16
Shine 15
yabsab 10
Djem5 5
Dota 2
Gorgc7665
qojqva1630
420jenkins149
monkeys_forever59
Counter-Strike
fl0m1545
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1931
crisheroes1133
Liquid`Hasu671
XaKoH 161
MindelVK14
Other Games
Grubby2539
Beastyqt764
ceh9761
FrodaN726
ArmadaUGS193
KnowMe153
Hui .148
byalli144
C9.Mang0133
QueenE106
Trikslyr71
Mew2King55
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV192
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream74
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 10
• Reevou 7
• intothetv
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 31
• 80smullet 14
• FirePhoenix11
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• Nemesis2288
League of Legends
• TFBlade1186
Other Games
• imaqtpie835
• Shiphtur259
• WagamamaTV247
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 36m
Stellar Fest
18h 36m
OSC
1d 3h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 15h
Online Event
1d 16h
FEL
1d 21h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 22h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.