• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:16
CEST 08:16
KST 15:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10568 users

NoisE's ASL Round of 16 - Page 5

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
BulgarianToss
Profile Joined May 2011
Bulgaria495 Posts
May 19 2012 17:41 GMT
#81
On May 20 2012 01:44 Lumire wrote:
Wallace can we play on the 24th sometime past 4 pst?
I still dont have a comp and wont for a couple days.


Can you find a computer from which you can play, please ? I really don't want to pp, because I have exams coming up. Additionally, I have an exam on the 24th as well. I'm sure you have a friend or someone who can give you a computer to play our games. Wouldn't take much more than an hour. There might be pc clubs as well in the US right ? Please find a way, I will really appreciate that.
music is the best thing in the world
Lumire
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States607 Posts
May 20 2012 00:50 GMT
#82
I really don't have one im on my phone now, as you said it will take less than an hour im sure you can spare the time. I also dont mind playing live on the 25th if it works better for you/admins approve.
|| o.o
BulgarianToss
Profile Joined May 2011
Bulgaria495 Posts
May 20 2012 02:20 GMT
#83
On May 20 2012 09:50 Lumire wrote:
I really don't have one im on my phone now, as you said it will take less than an hour im sure you can spare the time. I also dont mind playing live on the 25th if it works better for you/admins approve.


FFS, are you telling me you have absolutely no way of finding a fucking computer with a mouse and a keyboard to play our games tomorrow in the United States ? Are you sure, are you fucking sure ? Stop bullshitting me and fix your problem, I won't put up with shit like that, OK ? I want to play my games asap and not think about SC at all the next two weeks. So unless you give me a good reason I won't pp our games, that's ridiculous!
music is the best thing in the world
Shimy
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States771 Posts
May 20 2012 02:31 GMT
#84
On May 20 2012 11:20 BulgarianToss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2012 09:50 Lumire wrote:
I really don't have one im on my phone now, as you said it will take less than an hour im sure you can spare the time. I also dont mind playing live on the 25th if it works better for you/admins approve.


FFS, are you telling me you have absolutely no way of finding a fucking computer with a mouse and a keyboard to play our games tomorrow in the United States ? Are you sure, are you fucking sure ? Stop bullshitting me and fix your problem, I won't put up with shit like that, OK ? I want to play my games asap and not think about SC at all the next two weeks. So unless you give me a good reason I won't pp our games, that's ridiculous!


I will add that just because he lives in the USA, it's not really easy to find another computer to play on o,o I live 30+ miles away from anyone I know that would allow me to use a computer, but that's just me.

Lumire has asked for a PP of his game and hopefully you can both agree on a time that does not hinder Wallace due to him being the inconvenienced one here.
Eywa-: "What would it take in order for there to be an upset?" Largo: "The players of sas got cancer and died, what else could happen?"
BulgarianToss
Profile Joined May 2011
Bulgaria495 Posts
May 20 2012 04:28 GMT
#85
On May 20 2012 11:31 Shimy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2012 11:20 BulgarianToss wrote:
On May 20 2012 09:50 Lumire wrote:
I really don't have one im on my phone now, as you said it will take less than an hour im sure you can spare the time. I also dont mind playing live on the 25th if it works better for you/admins approve.


FFS, are you telling me you have absolutely no way of finding a fucking computer with a mouse and a keyboard to play our games tomorrow in the United States ? Are you sure, are you fucking sure ? Stop bullshitting me and fix your problem, I won't put up with shit like that, OK ? I want to play my games asap and not think about SC at all the next two weeks. So unless you give me a good reason I won't pp our games, that's ridiculous!


I will add that just because he lives in the USA, it's not really easy to find another computer to play on o,o I live 30+ miles away from anyone I know that would allow me to use a computer, but that's just me.

Lumire has asked for a PP of his game and hopefully you can both agree on a time that does not hinder Wallace due to him being the inconvenienced one here.


Ok, I have exams on the 23th, 24th, 26th, 31th and 1st of June. So I would like to play tomorrow if we can or forget about it until my exams finish. If that's ok with the format of the tourney I agree to play after the 1st of June. If not, its your call, I really don't give a shit anymore..
music is the best thing in the world
Lumire
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States607 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-20 05:20:53
May 20 2012 05:08 GMT
#86
I havent even ordered it yet and the match is at 11 my time...

And no theres absolutely no way I can find a computer where I can play sc by 11 tommarow...

Why dont you take your angst fueled by your inadequecy to beat me in asl ladder or crtl and direct it towards your cat and/or mousepad instead of getting upset about a circumstance I have no power to fix in such a short time.
|| o.o
Letalis
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
Bulgaria180 Posts
May 20 2012 13:40 GMT
#87
Quirinus' reps seem to be protected by The Force everywhere on the Internet. Can't download a single one of them. Anyway, GL HF to all the players who have matches tonight. I'll do my best Beware, you zerg!
m4nu
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany3 Posts
May 20 2012 14:11 GMT
#88
On May 19 2012 22:16 Shimy wrote:
Is everyone practicing?!?! :D Just over 24 hours away before the Ro16 games are being played! Be sure to bring your A-game ^^


whoops somehow i thought the games would be next week xD

havent played in two weeks - i hope i can give some entertaining games though
gl hf
BulgarianToss
Profile Joined May 2011
Bulgaria495 Posts
May 20 2012 15:24 GMT
#89
On May 20 2012 14:08 Lumire wrote:
I havent even ordered it yet and the match is at 11 my time...

And no theres absolutely no way I can find a computer where I can play sc by 11 tommarow...

Why dont you take your angst fueled by your inadequecy to beat me in asl ladder or crtl and direct it towards your cat and/or mousepad instead of getting upset about a circumstance I have no power to fix in such a short time.


Ok then. I already mentioned when I will be available to play our games. After the 1st of June if not today. As I already mentioned as well I have five exams in a matter of week so my plan was to beat you today, but since you can't come I don't know what the situation is. The rules don't say anything about pc problems, only about time zone issues. So its up to the admins to decide in this case.
music is the best thing in the world
Lumire
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States607 Posts
May 20 2012 15:49 GMT
#90
Playing past the 1st is good with me if Shimy allows it, otherwise just take the w/o and get it over with.
|| o.o
quirinus
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Croatia2489 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-20 16:10:29
May 20 2012 16:02 GMT
#91
On May 20 2012 22:40 Letalis wrote:
Quirinus' reps seem to be protected by The Force everywhere on the Internet. Can't download a single one of them. Anyway, GL HF to all the players who have matches tonight. I'll do my best Beware, you zerg!


Haha, yea, the repdepot is down. I tried looking for your reps too. xD

Edit: it's in 50 mins?
All candles lit within him, and there was purity. | First auto-promoted BW LP editor.
zimp
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Hungary959 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-20 17:05:31
May 20 2012 17:04 GMT
#92
please write me out of the CAT. thank you
agentzimp
TL+ Member
Mewka
Profile Joined February 2011
Poland1458 Posts
May 20 2012 18:16 GMT
#93
so, where are admins ?
Mewka, Mewka[AoV], Fox.Mewka, Mewman
Mewka
Profile Joined February 2011
Poland1458 Posts
May 21 2012 22:28 GMT
#94
bemp ;o
Mewka, Mewka[AoV], Fox.Mewka, Mewman
Lumire
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States607 Posts
May 21 2012 23:57 GMT
#95
Okay i finally got enough money to get a new psu so now were just waiting on response from admins i guess if u get w/o over me or not ;o
|| o.o
BulgarianToss
Profile Joined May 2011
Bulgaria495 Posts
May 22 2012 00:14 GMT
#96
On May 22 2012 08:57 Lumire wrote:
Okay i finally got enough money to get a new psu so now were just waiting on response from admins i guess if u get w/o over me or not ;o


I don't want wo, we will play whenever you are ready and I don't have exams. Write here as soon as you replace your psu and we can play the games. I will then think of some time we can play those.
music is the best thing in the world
Lumire
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States607 Posts
May 22 2012 03:11 GMT
#97
I replaced it earlier today so im good to go.
|| o.o
BulgarianToss
Profile Joined May 2011
Bulgaria495 Posts
May 22 2012 03:50 GMT
#98
To admins. We are going to go on fish in 15 minutes and play our games, I agreed to play with Lumire.
music is the best thing in the world
S2Glow
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Singapore1042 Posts
May 22 2012 05:45 GMT
#99
good sportmanship , may the best advance :D
<3 Katelyn , C Zerg. Dying wish is to watch proleague live and see my girlfriend which gonna be soon! <33
Zeran
Profile Joined April 2012
Bulgaria7 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-22 13:56:29
May 22 2012 13:53 GMT
#100
NICe all in GG FOLD u had to tell me to give u w.o. if u wanted to win that much
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft779
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 630
Stork 267
ggaemo 250
Leta 146
PianO 58
Hyuk 32
yabsab 17
ZergMaN 14
Bale 13
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm170
League of Legends
Reynor65
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King191
Westballz46
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor654
Other Games
summit1g9354
Coldzera 813
C9.Mang0294
PiGStarcraft183
Sick144
ArmadaUGS65
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick653
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream117
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 11
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2258
League of Legends
• Lourlo1123
• Stunt464
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
3h 45m
Online Event
4h 45m
FEL
9h 45m
AI Arena Tournament
10h 45m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
12h 45m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 3h
INu's Battles
1d 5h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 12h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.