m4nu for president!
FIGHTING!
| Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments |
|
chrisolo
Germany2610 Posts
m4nu for president! FIGHTING! | ||
|
Shimy
United States771 Posts
On May 14 2012 17:21 chrisolo wrote: m4nu gonna own that thing. m4nu for president! FIGHTING! Probably one of the matches I'm most interested in! RuSh vs m4nu should be crazy epic! | ||
|
Eywa-
Canada4876 Posts
On May 15 2012 12:41 Shimy wrote: Show nested quote + On May 14 2012 17:21 chrisolo wrote: m4nu gonna own that thing. m4nu for president! FIGHTING! Probably one of the matches I'm most interested in! RuSh vs m4nu should be crazy epic! I don't think it's going to be close.. | ||
|
Shimy
United States771 Posts
On May 15 2012 15:44 Eywa- wrote: Show nested quote + On May 15 2012 12:41 Shimy wrote: On May 14 2012 17:21 chrisolo wrote: m4nu gonna own that thing. m4nu for president! FIGHTING! Probably one of the matches I'm most interested in! RuSh vs m4nu should be crazy epic! I don't think it's going to be close.. How come? I think m4nu is seriously underrated. I think in a Bo3 situation against RuSh, it's gonna be 2-1 for whoever wins. Or did you mean it's not going to be close in favor of m4nu? ![]() | ||
|
Eywa-
Canada4876 Posts
On May 16 2012 00:16 Shimy wrote: Show nested quote + On May 15 2012 15:44 Eywa- wrote: On May 15 2012 12:41 Shimy wrote: On May 14 2012 17:21 chrisolo wrote: m4nu gonna own that thing. m4nu for president! FIGHTING! Probably one of the matches I'm most interested in! RuSh vs m4nu should be crazy epic! I don't think it's going to be close.. How come? I think m4nu is seriously underrated. I think in a Bo3 situation against RuSh, it's gonna be 2-1 for whoever wins. Or did you mean it's not going to be close in favor of m4nu? ![]() The latter. | ||
|
Shimy
United States771 Posts
| ||
|
iFU.BMW
United States144 Posts
On May 14 2012 02:48 [sc1f]eonzerg wrote: SPLAX FIGHTING!!!!!! Splax gonna bring home a Starleague title to iFU !!! Swedish Dynamo FIGHTING !!! | ||
|
BulgarianToss
Bulgaria495 Posts
On May 13 2012 13:43 Lumire wrote: How ive been preparing for this match the past 3 weeks ![]() I wouldn't be surprised if i made guardians out of habit. + Show Spoiler + Top 10 masters before someone asks Guys, guys. Look, that's Lumire's excuse if he loses his match. First post in this thread and he is already making excuses. Why so sad Lumire, why so sad ? =D | ||
|
fold
Australia665 Posts
Why no respond. I don't really want to play on a monday at 1am this week. | ||
|
Zeran
Bulgaria7 Posts
edit: LOL i saw that we have to play on 20th i thought on 25 t-t im fucked | ||
|
S2Glow
Singapore1042 Posts
jk , gl hf. | ||
|
krndandaman
Mozambique16569 Posts
| ||
|
fold
Australia665 Posts
On May 17 2012 03:51 Zeran wrote: i add u on skype but u are offline in the past several days? edit: LOL i saw that we have to play on 20th i thought on 25 t-t im fucked Yes, we're playing on the 20th so don't worry. 25th is for the cast. Is Sunday 2200KST okay with you? It's 4PM in EEST. | ||
|
Lumire
United States607 Posts
Harem don't be mad when i lose i only get 3 days of practice after a month of sc2. T_T | ||
|
Snipinpanda
United States1227 Posts
On May 17 2012 08:00 Lumire wrote: OH SHIT i thought it was the 20th. Harem don't be mad when i lose i only get 3 days of practice after a month of sc2. T_T Wow gj lumire. Way to keep your fans hopes alive. | ||
|
action(OD)
United States68 Posts
| ||
|
krndandaman
Mozambique16569 Posts
| ||
|
dRaW
Canada5744 Posts
On May 17 2012 00:54 BulgarianToss wrote: Show nested quote + On May 13 2012 13:43 Lumire wrote: How ive been preparing for this match the past 3 weeks ![]() I wouldn't be surprised if i made guardians out of habit. + Show Spoiler + Top 10 masters before someone asks Guys, guys. Look, that's Lumire's excuse if he loses his match. First post in this thread and he is already making excuses. Why so sad Lumire, why so sad ? =D also we see no date on this screen shot ![]() | ||
|
Shimy
United States771 Posts
On May 17 2012 10:08 action(OD) wrote: Hey Splax I might not be able to play on Sunday. I was wondering if we can play next week. thanks! Need to know exact date and time asap. On May 17 2012 07:45 fold wrote: Show nested quote + On May 17 2012 03:51 Zeran wrote: i add u on skype but u are offline in the past several days? edit: LOL i saw that we have to play on 20th i thought on 25 t-t im fucked Yes, we're playing on the 20th so don't worry. 25th is for the cast. Is Sunday 2200KST okay with you? It's 4PM in EEST. I need confirmation on a date and time for this as well asap ^^ On May 17 2012 05:51 krndandaman wrote: hey s2glow could you respond to my PM ><;; S2Glow, please respond because yes, once again, I need an exact date and time on this asap ;P ASL STAFF WILL HAVE TO BE THERE FOR EACH MATCH TO BE PLAYED. | ||
|
action(OD)
United States68 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games summit1g8141 FrodaN2078 shahzam515 JimRising KnowMe284 C9.Mang0255 ZombieGrub94 ArmadaUGS68 Trikslyr48 PPMD34 CosmosSc2 |
|
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|