• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:37
CEST 15:37
KST 22:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12575 users

[SPL] Woongjin Stars VS KeSPA Team Eight - Page 5

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 85 86 87 Next
Torenhire
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States11681 Posts
January 27 2012 05:45 GMT
#81
This is no good, STX Rebellion is getting a little out of hand.

I must consult with the secret STX fanclub about this...
SirJolt: Well maybe if you weren't so big and stupid, it wouldn't have hit you.
Ryo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
8787 Posts
January 27 2012 05:46 GMT
#82
Please fix the banners.
Sure, some people might find them funny. But there may not even be much BW left to watch after this season, so at least put up proper banners.
영원히 엠비씨게임 히어로 팬.
Art.FeeL
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
1163 Posts
January 27 2012 06:25 GMT
#83
On January 27 2012 14:46 Ryo wrote:
Please fix the banners.
Sure, some people might find them funny. But there may not even be much BW left to watch after this season, so at least put up proper banners.

There were pokemon themed banners, he has to reupload pictures
I am a great believer in luck. The harder I work the luckier I am.
Ryo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
8787 Posts
January 27 2012 06:27 GMT
#84
On January 27 2012 15:25 Art.FeeL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2012 14:46 Ryo wrote:
Please fix the banners.
Sure, some people might find them funny. But there may not even be much BW left to watch after this season, so at least put up proper banners.

There were pokemon themed banners, he has to reupload pictures

I know that. That's what I hope he will do.
영원히 엠비씨게임 히어로 팬.
pencil-leads
Profile Joined November 2011
Singapore404 Posts
January 27 2012 06:41 GMT
#85
finally bw comes tomorrow... i am crying tears of joy now...
http://no-more-fairytales.com/scbw
ShadeR
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Australia7535 Posts
January 27 2012 08:18 GMT
#86
Yay BW. plus lol at GSTL being "worlds toughest team league" lmao .
blaps
Profile Joined January 2012
Sweden18 Posts
January 27 2012 08:24 GMT
#87
Go JD, go! And because this is my first post, I bet he'll win
Gravitation cannot be responsible for people falling in love (c) Albert Einstein
Sinedd
Profile Joined July 2008
Poland7052 Posts
January 27 2012 09:00 GMT
#88
I like both teams, but Team 8 needs this win a little bit more

so GO GO TEAM 8 !!!
T H C makes ppl happy
synapse
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
China13814 Posts
January 27 2012 09:21 GMT
#89
T8 really needs this win. Go JD!
:)
jaQi
Profile Joined December 2010
1121 Posts
January 27 2012 10:34 GMT
#90
Team8 you can do it! Everyone hopes they win, lets see if they will.
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51546 Posts
January 27 2012 12:37 GMT
#91
People must read my signature.
SKT fans I urge you to read further than the first 3 words of it :p.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
TheShimmy
Profile Joined January 2011
United States1808 Posts
January 27 2012 13:30 GMT
#92
I promise you guys I'll fix the banners. Ive had about 100 pages of reading for History and two asswhip quizzes, but as soon as I get a chance to sit down in my computer (I've been typing on an iPhone for the last two days) I promise I will fix the banners
Hyvaa #1 Fan. Gogo STX, Dear, Bogus, Classic, and Mini! Always a BW fan!
NicksonReyes
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Philippines4431 Posts
January 27 2012 15:05 GMT
#93
Prediction: If Sea gets a P, Team 8 will lose. If Sea doesn't get a P, Team 8 will win :p.
"Start yo" -FlaSh
konadora *
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Singapore66365 Posts
January 27 2012 15:34 GMT
#94
I'LL BE THERE TMR :3
POGGERS
Taekwon
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8155 Posts
January 27 2012 15:54 GMT
#95
On January 27 2012 22:30 TheShimmy wrote:
I promise you guys I'll fix the banners. Ive had about 100 pages of reading for History and two asswhip quizzes, but as soon as I get a chance to sit down in my computer (I've been typing on an iPhone for the last two days) I promise I will fix the banners



... you fought well.
▲ ▲ ▲
yepenaxa
Profile Joined July 2011
Belarus2280 Posts
January 27 2012 16:00 GMT
#96
I hope i am up for this and for the other game. Im just to wasted right now.
War. Bloody War.
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51546 Posts
January 27 2012 16:01 GMT
#97
On January 28 2012 00:54 Taekwon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2012 22:30 TheShimmy wrote:
I promise you guys I'll fix the banners. Ive had about 100 pages of reading for History and two asswhip quizzes, but as soon as I get a chance to sit down in my computer (I've been typing on an iPhone for the last two days) I promise I will fix the banners



... you fought well.


he barely fought, you were doing the fighting.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Taekwon
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8155 Posts
January 27 2012 16:08 GMT
#98
Yessir I am da fighta
▲ ▲ ▲
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51546 Posts
January 27 2012 16:12 GMT
#99
On January 28 2012 01:08 Taekwon wrote:
Yessir I am da fighta


keep on fighting then.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Nikon
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Bulgaria5710 Posts
January 27 2012 16:53 GMT
#100
On January 28 2012 00:34 konadora wrote:
I'LL BE THERE TMR :3


You must most certainly do some cosplay for the camera, yo! I know that you did a sign last time, so you must up the ante now ^^
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 85 86 87 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
SHIN 250
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SHIN 240
ProTech136
mouzHeroMarine 24
CosmosSc2 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 41844
Bisu 2802
Hyuk 1690
Shuttle 1415
EffOrt 548
Mini 518
Soma 460
Larva 340
ZerO 284
firebathero 230
[ Show more ]
Last 120
hero 114
Zeus 64
Pusan 60
Hyun 49
Sexy 48
Killer 43
Trap 41
Bale 40
Hm[arnc] 31
ToSsGirL 28
PianO 27
Aegong 25
zelot 18
sorry 15
Noble 13
yabsab 12
JulyZerg 9
Rock 8
Sacsri 8
Icarus 7
ajuk12(nOOB) 5
Dota 2
Gorgc6076
qojqva1399
Dendi1000
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1130
crisheroes789
Lowko346
Liquid`Hasu333
Other Games
gofns35419
singsing2545
B2W.Neo1276
DeMusliM236
Livibee164
Liquid`VortiX127
Mew2King86
ArmadaUGS77
ZerO(Twitch)17
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream90
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 46
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 6719
League of Legends
• Jankos1991
Other Games
• WagamamaTV218
Upcoming Events
FEL
2h 24m
AI Arena Tournament
3h 24m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5h 24m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
20h 24m
INu's Battles
22h 24m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 10h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 20h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.