• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:25
CEST 16:25
KST 23:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8991 users

[SPL]Team 8 vs CJ Entus - Page 51

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 49 50 51
Elroi
Profile Joined August 2009
Sweden5617 Posts
January 15 2012 17:16 GMT
#1001
Sweet win for T8!! I am a little bit disapointed that JD lost, but he played really well - and so did effort - so I have nothing to complain about.
"To all eSports fans, I want to be remembered as a progamer who can make something out of nothing, and someone who always does his best. I think that is the right way of living, and I'm always doing my best to follow that." - Jaedong. /watch?v=jfghAzJqAp0
Telcontar
Profile Joined May 2010
United Kingdom16710 Posts
January 15 2012 17:51 GMT
#1002
JD.........
Et Eärello Endorenna utúlien. Sinome maruvan ar Hildinyar tenn' Ambar-metta.
pylonsalad
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada649 Posts
January 15 2012 19:45 GMT
#1003
With the popularity of DT builds in PvP recently I'm surprised there aren't more draws.
Hinanawi
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2250 Posts
January 15 2012 20:59 GMT
#1004
Really happy for Team 8, they needed this win badly.
Favorite progamers (in order): Flash, Stork, Violet, Sea. ||| Get better soon, Violet!
Taekwon
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8155 Posts
January 15 2012 21:15 GMT
#1005
I hate people who lose faith so easily.

Told ya so!
▲ ▲ ▲
letian
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany4221 Posts
January 15 2012 21:18 GMT
#1006
On January 15 2012 15:44 blade55555 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2012 15:26 gngfn wrote:
The other annoying thing about Fantasy bio is that it isn't even particularly good or bad, so his games look pretty much like any mediocre Terran playing TvZ.

I'm finding it hard to be sad about Jaedong losing. Jaedong was never going to carry this team, and structuring lineups around him would only doom T8 to failure. The sooner they're winning (and playing/planning to win) without him, the healthier the team is. The only downside is that sponsors probably love Jaedong, so the economic appeal of the team suffers somewhat.


The people who are sad about Jaedong losing (like me) are fans of jaedong as a player most likely. Its not so he can carry his team its because he's an awesome player and now he's kind of fallen off which is sad to see. I remember in 2009/2010 especially when I would be shocked when he lost in a proleague game sometimes just because he was so damn good. Now of days its like "jaedong lost " but I am not shocked by it anymore he just hasn't been playing top notch like 09/10.

Was hoping he would come back but now i'm very not hopeful anymore that Jaedong will ever get back to his dominant form like I honestly think JvZ and JvP are gone for good now. His vs T seemed good end of last year (going 4-0 vs flash) but haven't seen much of it except vs mind this year.

finally, ppl are waking up
letian
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany4221 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-15 21:29:49
January 15 2012 21:27 GMT
#1007
I really want T8 to win, but most of all I want every one of them to develop and to show his true potential. I want them to give us spectacular games.
But apart from that I wish JD start playing versatile, flexible style. I wish he changed. I feel like JD has a mentality of a rock... the very same traits of his character, that led him to his triumph, now hinder him and slowly drag to the bottom. I wish it was not true, but this is what happening.
Gummy
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States2180 Posts
January 15 2012 21:29 GMT
#1008
The reason why people like players such as Jaedong even when they're not winning is that when they lose you can shake your head saying "greedy," or "stubborn." But for the most part, nothing makes you say "lol wat?"

Jaedong is an easy player to like because his play is clean and he's a fighter. He has passion and he has the mechanics to back it up.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ There are three kinds of people in the world: those who can count and those who can't.
ImbaTosS
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United Kingdom1732 Posts
January 16 2012 10:51 GMT
#1009
I'm usually a big CJ (and BIIIG Horang2 fan), but I was rooting for T8 this game. Just couldn't help it, and I'm ashamed to say I jumped out of my chair and cheered more than once...

T8, why so supportable?
EleGant[AoV]
Elroi
Profile Joined August 2009
Sweden5617 Posts
January 16 2012 11:12 GMT
#1010
On January 16 2012 06:27 letian wrote:
I really want T8 to win, but most of all I want every one of them to develop and to show his true potential. I want them to give us spectacular games.
But apart from that I wish JD start playing versatile, flexible style. I wish he changed. I feel like JD has a mentality of a rock... the very same traits of his character, that led him to his triumph, now hinder him and slowly drag to the bottom. I wish it was not true, but this is what happening.

I agree with you... but that has nothing to do with this game against Effort. He tried to mix things up but and played really well imo, but effort had the bo and scout advantage plus he is a beast lol.
"To all eSports fans, I want to be remembered as a progamer who can make something out of nothing, and someone who always does his best. I think that is the right way of living, and I'm always doing my best to follow that." - Jaedong. /watch?v=jfghAzJqAp0
Heimatloser
Profile Joined March 2009
Germany1494 Posts
January 16 2012 11:33 GMT
#1011
i would love to see the 8th team get their shit together and maybe even become the 4th team to get a playoff spot.
but not at the cost that ace gets last once again!
All what KT currently needs is a Zerg and a second Terran
WaterTower
Profile Joined May 2011
France138 Posts
January 17 2012 22:18 GMT
#1012
JD did his best and got unlucky.

But im glad Team 8 finally won.
Jragon
Profile Joined October 2010
Australia1471 Posts
January 19 2012 02:52 GMT
#1013
Hell yeah T8, keep fighting
"Bisu is just too good." - Jaedong (http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=218995) "Bisu hyung's play is just too good" - Flash (http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=225861)
Prev 1 49 50 51
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 35m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
CosmosSc2 34
Railgan 34
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 50176
Shuttle 8065
FanTaSy 1746
BeSt 657
Horang2 527
Larva 295
Sexy 148
Soma 142
Last 117
Mind 103
[ Show more ]
Pusan 93
Zeus 85
ggaemo 75
Hyun 72
hero 65
Sea.KH 64
Aegong 52
Killer 52
Snow 46
ToSsGirL 30
Bale 26
PianO 22
Rock 18
NaDa 15
ajuk12(nOOB) 13
JYJ 13
zelot 8
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc4353
qojqva2389
Dendi1201
420jenkins528
XcaliburYe245
Counter-Strike
fl0m2864
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor901
Liquid`Hasu710
Other Games
B2W.Neo912
Beastyqt743
Mlord442
byalli399
Livibee216
Hui .189
ArmadaUGS126
KnowMe70
QueenE63
Mew2King61
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick722
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream60
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 23
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 28
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3766
Other Games
• WagamamaTV175
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
35m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 35m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 35m
Replay Cast
8h 35m
Afreeca Starleague
19h 35m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
20h 35m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 1h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 19h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 20h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.