• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:51
CEST 16:51
KST 23:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7789 users

Fish Who is Who - Page 9

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 Next All
remag
Profile Joined August 2009
Germany354 Posts
January 28 2014 15:24 GMT
#161
On January 28 2014 22:12 Bacillus01 wrote:
anyone know who " --vv " is?

n°1 on fish atm;

1 위 --vv 145 48 3700



from what i've seen on streams :

2 위 yedam[white] = Jaheoon

7 위 dal.style = PianO

9 위 [neox]luffy = Shuttle

someone correct me if im wrong

9 위 [neox]luffy = Shuttle i though this was PianO?
skzlime
Profile Joined July 2005
Hungary462 Posts
January 28 2014 15:49 GMT
#162
On January 28 2014 22:12 Bacillus01 wrote:
anyone know who " --vv " is?

n°1 on fish atm;

1 위 --vv 145 48 3700



from what i've seen on streams :

2 위 yedam[white] = Jaheoon

7 위 dal.style = PianO

9 위 [neox]luffy = Shuttle

someone correct me if im wrong


--vv should be Tyson
life is balanced, L2P
remag
Profile Joined August 2009
Germany354 Posts
January 28 2014 18:54 GMT
#163
On January 29 2014 00:49 skzlime wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2014 22:12 Bacillus01 wrote:
anyone know who " --vv " is?

n°1 on fish atm;

1 위 --vv 145 48 3700



from what i've seen on streams :

2 위 yedam[white] = Jaheoon

7 위 dal.style = PianO

9 위 [neox]luffy = Shuttle

someone correct me if im wrong


--vv should be Tyson

Then Tyson offraced as T against Bisu and won twice, seems like hes better at T.
JohnChoi
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
1773 Posts
January 28 2014 22:30 GMT
#164
[neox]luffy is a viewer's account that sometimes piano or shuttle uses
--vv is saseke he's a maphacker. he sells map hacks for 20$
[neox]tomato also a viewer account i've seen piano use this mind use this and shuttle too i think?
zimp
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Hungary959 Posts
January 29 2014 11:55 GMT
#165
On January 29 2014 07:30 JohnChoi wrote:
[neox]luffy is a viewer's account that sometimes piano or shuttle uses
--vv is saseke he's a maphacker. he sells map hacks for 20$
[neox]tomato also a viewer account i've seen piano use this mind use this and shuttle too i think?

yea i heard too back then, that --vv is a maphacker. its funny that the best players are soo good that they are competitive against decently skilled players with maphack. i also heard that someone with like 1100 points in the old system couldn't go over than 1400-500 with maphack either.
agentzimp
TL+ Member
prech
Profile Joined March 2014
United States2948 Posts
March 19 2014 08:19 GMT
#166
Anyone know who hea1979 is on the Fish ladder? He's consistently been among the highest positions. I don't think I've seen this username appearing on the Snipealot streams
Liquipedia
JohnChoi
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
1773 Posts
March 19 2014 09:56 GMT
#167
On March 19 2014 17:19 prech wrote:
Anyone know who hea1979 is on the Fish ladder? He's consistently been among the highest positions. I don't think I've seen this username appearing on the Snipealot streams

Shinee
prech
Profile Joined March 2014
United States2948 Posts
March 19 2014 22:01 GMT
#168
On March 19 2014 18:56 JohnChoi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 17:19 prech wrote:
Anyone know who hea1979 is on the Fish ladder? He's consistently been among the highest positions. I don't think I've seen this username appearing on the Snipealot streams

Shinee

Thanks! Do Afreeca streamers generally note this somewhere on their BJ pages?
Liquipedia
JohnChoi
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
1773 Posts
March 19 2014 22:02 GMT
#169
On March 20 2014 07:01 prech wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 18:56 JohnChoi wrote:
On March 19 2014 17:19 prech wrote:
Anyone know who hea1979 is on the Fish ladder? He's consistently been among the highest positions. I don't think I've seen this username appearing on the Snipealot streams

Shinee

Thanks! Do Afreeca streamers generally note this somewhere on their BJ pages?

no
Terrorterran
Profile Joined January 2009
Peru256 Posts
March 23 2014 03:22 GMT
#170
I just want to point out that I am not longer the owner of the account SJ.terror on fish. I want to make this clear as I have been receiving complaints about drophacking and bming in ladder. Basically I give this account to all my teammates during the SBWI Team League so they could practice there but few weeks ago someone has changed the password, and although I've asked everyone in my team nobody knows about it. You are now aware of this.
GG
oDieN[Siege]
Profile Joined November 2009
United States2905 Posts
March 24 2014 01:46 GMT
#171
Totally outdated, but I laughed when I saw Michael using the account "G5" -,-
말크 : ^_^~ NeO)GabuAt, vGODieN
dRaW
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada5744 Posts
March 24 2014 03:18 GMT
#172
On March 24 2014 10:46 oDieN wrote:
Totally outdated, but I laughed when I saw Michael using the account "G5" -,-


It's just that since we have snipealot mass streams it's now very easy to see all their smurf akas whereas before we didn't have access to it so it was fun to collect their IDs.
I don't need luck, luck is for noobs, good luck to you though
SpaNiarD
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
Spain353 Posts
March 24 2014 15:44 GMT
#173
In case you are updating the list, I'm Spa[N]iarD
13Julia
Profile Joined November 2004
Canada231 Posts
March 24 2014 16:32 GMT
#174
I just want to point out that I found someone to be using the account Julia on icc. I want to make this clear as I have been receiving information that someone has been writting "gg" in the ladder. I do not encourage this and call for a stop to this nonsense. I have always bm'ed people fairly and without any excetions, things have not changed. You are now aware of this.
prech
Profile Joined March 2014
United States2948 Posts
April 11 2014 21:24 GMT
#175
Anyone know who "CoffeeWithYou" is on Fish? S/he has shot up to almost the top of the new Fish ladder and I've seen him/her beat many ex pro-gamers along the way

Plays Zerg and Terran
Liquipedia
TelecoM
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States10864 Posts
April 11 2014 21:59 GMT
#176
On March 25 2014 01:32 13Julia wrote:
I just want to point out that I found someone to be using the account Julia on icc. I want to make this clear as I have been receiving information that someone has been writting "gg" in the ladder. I do not encourage this and call for a stop to this nonsense. I have always bm'ed people fairly and without any excetions, things have not changed. You are now aware of this.


Thanks for the heads up man, can the impostor have similar spelling problems like you as well?
AKA: TelecoM[WHITE] Protoss fighting
FyRe_DragOn
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Canada2057 Posts
April 11 2014 22:28 GMT
#177
is there a rule that you cant get points from lower ranks at a certain level, or after a certain amount of games? I played some guy E vs E about 5-6 games and kept winning, but i stopped gaining points after 3-4 games I think, sometime after he became F
aka DragOn[NaS]
JohnChoi
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
1773 Posts
April 11 2014 22:38 GMT
#178
its 4 games with same opponent. afterwards you dont get points. also if you or your opponent has too many losses, fish assumes its a points feeding account and prevents it from giving or gaining points.
prech
Profile Joined March 2014
United States2948 Posts
April 17 2014 09:21 GMT
#179
On April 12 2014 06:24 prech wrote:
Anyone know who "CoffeeWithYou" is on Fish? S/he has shot up to almost the top of the new Fish ladder and I've seen him/her beat many ex pro-gamers along the way

Plays Zerg and Terran


Also interested in the alias "tmxk5", who has also shot up to the top of the Fish charts, playing mostly terran/protoss
Liquipedia
JohnChoi
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
1773 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-17 09:53:20
April 17 2014 09:27 GMT
#180
WAIT WTF TMXK5 PLAYS TERRAN?
MIND SAID ON STREAM DURING SONIC PL THAT TMXK5 IS AN ACCOUNT SHARED BY PERFECTMAN AND ANOTHER FORMER TEAMMATE OF HIS THAT HE CANT REVEAL.

AND HE PLAYS TERRAN. O_O

watch its like barracks ~_~
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 432
ProTech135
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32484
Bisu 3049
Shuttle 1749
Hyuk 1358
EffOrt 753
Mini 672
Larva 347
Soma 284
firebathero 246
ZerO 242
[ Show more ]
Zeus 110
hero 95
Last 81
Sexy 78
Mong 45
Hyun 44
Killer 42
Pusan 36
ToSsGirL 36
PianO 32
Bale 31
Trap 29
Aegong 28
Hm[arnc] 23
sorry 20
zelot 16
Rock 11
JulyZerg 11
Noble 11
Terrorterran 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Sacsri 9
Icarus 7
Dota 2
Gorgc7894
qojqva1566
Dendi799
Counter-Strike
fl0m2494
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1458
crisheroes971
Liquid`Hasu566
Lowko435
Other Games
singsing2231
B2W.Neo1343
Beastyqt463
Livibee218
Hui .205
Liquid`VortiX145
KnowMe105
ArmadaUGS103
Mew2King94
elazer70
CosmosSc2 22
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream66
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 38
• Adnapsc2 5
• poizon28 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8409
• WagamamaTV193
League of Legends
• Jankos1981
Other Games
• Shiphtur0
Upcoming Events
FEL
1h 9m
AI Arena Tournament
2h 9m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4h 9m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19h 9m
INu's Battles
21h 9m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 19h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.