• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:43
CEST 22:43
KST 05:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6179 users

[MST] Group 10 - Page 2

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 20 21 22 Next All
Spica
Profile Joined December 2010
United States5582 Posts
July 30 2011 06:56 GMT
#21
On July 30 2011 15:54 Kipsate wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 30 2011 15:53 Spica wrote:
On July 30 2011 15:52 Kipsate wrote:
Curious about this, fold mentioned it on stream

Great's interview on Ace
Q. You'll be in the MSL Survivors on the 30th.
A. Even if I do qualify for MST, I won't be able to play. But I won't give a cursory performance. It'll be nice to enter ACE with a suitable closure. I'm prepared to do my best, and I'm confident that I'll qualify


Does this mean that even if great goes through he won't play and that there will be a wild card option?

Probably? Because he has to go through initial military training, so yeah there might be...


There is still a chance for Sun maybe then!.

I'm not sure how wildcard spots exactly work in Survivor, but if it means another chance for Sun and Frotoss, then I'm kinda hoping for great to win now lol...
How to pronounce the name: "SPY-ka" | Proud to share the same birthday with Shin (神) Dong Won and the almighty BoxeR | 리쌍도 나무에서 떨어진다. | To YellOw: "2位じゃダメなんですか?" ㅋㅋㅋ | Rest in peace, Violet. 08/23/12
Sinedd
Profile Joined July 2008
Poland7052 Posts
July 30 2011 06:57 GMT
#22
On July 30 2011 15:56 Elyvilon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 30 2011 15:55 mnesthes wrote:
Er... what is this sound in the background of GTR's stream?

I think it's EVO?

yep, its EVO
T H C makes ppl happy
Elyvilon
Profile Joined August 2008
United States13143 Posts
July 30 2011 06:58 GMT
#23
On July 30 2011 15:56 Spica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 30 2011 15:54 Kipsate wrote:
On July 30 2011 15:53 Spica wrote:
On July 30 2011 15:52 Kipsate wrote:
Curious about this, fold mentioned it on stream

Great's interview on Ace
Q. You'll be in the MSL Survivors on the 30th.
A. Even if I do qualify for MST, I won't be able to play. But I won't give a cursory performance. It'll be nice to enter ACE with a suitable closure. I'm prepared to do my best, and I'm confident that I'll qualify


Does this mean that even if great goes through he won't play and that there will be a wild card option?

Probably? Because he has to go through initial military training, so yeah there might be...


There is still a chance for Sun maybe then!.

I'm not sure how wildcard spots exactly work in Survivor, but if it means another chance for Sun and Frotoss, then I'm kinda hoping for great to win now lol...

IIRC, it's a bunch of Bo1s between all the people who went 1-2, with maybe a Bo3 final.
Liquipedia
Spica
Profile Joined December 2010
United States5582 Posts
July 30 2011 07:00 GMT
#24
On July 30 2011 15:58 Elyvilon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 30 2011 15:56 Spica wrote:
On July 30 2011 15:54 Kipsate wrote:
On July 30 2011 15:53 Spica wrote:
On July 30 2011 15:52 Kipsate wrote:
Curious about this, fold mentioned it on stream

Great's interview on Ace
Q. You'll be in the MSL Survivors on the 30th.
A. Even if I do qualify for MST, I won't be able to play. But I won't give a cursory performance. It'll be nice to enter ACE with a suitable closure. I'm prepared to do my best, and I'm confident that I'll qualify


Does this mean that even if great goes through he won't play and that there will be a wild card option?

Probably? Because he has to go through initial military training, so yeah there might be...


There is still a chance for Sun maybe then!.

I'm not sure how wildcard spots exactly work in Survivor, but if it means another chance for Sun and Frotoss, then I'm kinda hoping for great to win now lol...

IIRC, it's a bunch of Bo1s between all the people who went 1-2, with maybe a Bo3 final.

Oh really now? Aw that means Frotoss has no chance, but Sun might have another shot... Hmm....

Well I guess that means I won't be too upset if great advances then.
How to pronounce the name: "SPY-ka" | Proud to share the same birthday with Shin (神) Dong Won and the almighty BoxeR | 리쌍도 나무에서 떨어진다. | To YellOw: "2位じゃダメなんですか?" ㅋㅋㅋ | Rest in peace, Violet. 08/23/12
Apex
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States7227 Posts
July 30 2011 07:07 GMT
#25
Gogogo Shy. Show your potential from Dream League!
TheNessman
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States4158 Posts
July 30 2011 07:10 GMT
#26
gateway first for shy!
~~! youtube.com/xmungam1 !~~
TheNessman
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States4158 Posts
July 30 2011 07:11 GMT
#27
i don't think this is going to work, 9pool from great lings are already out but the forge is just going up
~~! youtube.com/xmungam1 !~~
baubo
Profile Joined September 2008
China3370 Posts
July 30 2011 07:11 GMT
#28
On July 30 2011 15:53 Spica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 30 2011 15:52 Kipsate wrote:
Curious about this, fold mentioned it on stream

Great's interview on Ace
Q. You'll be in the MSL Survivors on the 30th.
A. Even if I do qualify for MST, I won't be able to play. But I won't give a cursory performance. It'll be nice to enter ACE with a suitable closure. I'm prepared to do my best, and I'm confident that I'll qualify


Does this mean that even if great goes through he won't play and that there will be a wild card option?

Probably? Because he has to go through initial military training, so yeah there might be...


Also, would he be seeded into the next MST(if there is one) should he win? I'm guessing that at least make it an incentive for him to advance.
Meh
Ryo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
8787 Posts
July 30 2011 07:12 GMT
#29
Now if that was Kwanro...
영원히 엠비씨게임 히어로 팬.
Hyde
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Australia14568 Posts
July 30 2011 07:12 GMT
#30
lone ling run by, sees no nexus and just 1 cannon
Because when you left, Brood War was all spotlights and titans. Now, with the death of the big leagues, Brood War has moved to the basements and carparks. Now, Brood War is unlicensed brawls, lost teeth, and bloody fights for fistfulls of money - SirJolt
TheNessman
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States4158 Posts
July 30 2011 07:12 GMT
#31
zealot gets two kills!
~~! youtube.com/xmungam1 !~~
TheNessman
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States4158 Posts
July 30 2011 07:12 GMT
#32
LOL ling and zealot standing right next to each other.
~~! youtube.com/xmungam1 !~~
TheNessman
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States4158 Posts
July 30 2011 07:13 GMT
#33
!!! yeah, shy is doing well, has zealots out on the map and great does nOt have very good drone sat for this early in the game. a lot of lots moving into the nat , great has lings to defend but so many lots this early!!!!
~~! youtube.com/xmungam1 !~~
Itachii
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Poland12466 Posts
July 30 2011 07:14 GMT
#34
(Z)great <Circuit Breaker> (P)sHy
(P)BeSt <Circuit Breaker> (T)Classic
Winners: (P)BeSt > (Z)great
Losers: (T)Classic > (P)sHy
Final: (Z)great < (T)Classic
La parole nous a été donnée pour déguiser notre pensée
Spica
Profile Joined December 2010
United States5582 Posts
July 30 2011 07:14 GMT
#35
On July 30 2011 16:11 baubo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 30 2011 15:53 Spica wrote:
On July 30 2011 15:52 Kipsate wrote:
Curious about this, fold mentioned it on stream

Great's interview on Ace
Q. You'll be in the MSL Survivors on the 30th.
A. Even if I do qualify for MST, I won't be able to play. But I won't give a cursory performance. It'll be nice to enter ACE with a suitable closure. I'm prepared to do my best, and I'm confident that I'll qualify


Does this mean that even if great goes through he won't play and that there will be a wild card option?

Probably? Because he has to go through initial military training, so yeah there might be...


Also, would he be seeded into the next MST(if there is one) should he win? I'm guessing that at least make it an incentive for him to advance.

I think so; my memory's kinda fuzzy though.

On July 30 2011 16:12 TheNessman wrote:
LOL ling and zealot standing right next to each other.

They be best buds.
How to pronounce the name: "SPY-ka" | Proud to share the same birthday with Shin (神) Dong Won and the almighty BoxeR | 리쌍도 나무에서 떨어진다. | To YellOw: "2位じゃダメなんですか?" ㅋㅋㅋ | Rest in peace, Violet. 08/23/12
TheNessman
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States4158 Posts
July 30 2011 07:14 GMT
#36
!!!!!! LOTS IN THE MAIN!! nexus up for shy and more lings coming out from great. spire going down but like 10 drones for great!!! oh the third is up too though hahah stargate going down for shy
~~! youtube.com/xmungam1 !~~
Crunchums
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States11144 Posts
July 30 2011 07:14 GMT
#37
i don't know how well this is actually working out for shy, but it's very entertaining
brood war for life, brood war forever
Sinedd
Profile Joined July 2008
Poland7052 Posts
July 30 2011 07:15 GMT
#38
On July 30 2011 16:14 Crunchums wrote:
i don't know how well this is actually working out for shy, but it's very entertaining

This

I dont think that is working for shy...
T H C makes ppl happy
Hyde
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Australia14568 Posts
July 30 2011 07:16 GMT
#39
On July 30 2011 16:15 Sinedd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 30 2011 16:14 Crunchums wrote:
i don't know how well this is actually working out for shy, but it's very entertaining

This

I dont think that is working for shy...

He probably should have used those 4 zealots to get the 3rd instead and maybe force a cancel
too late now though
Because when you left, Brood War was all spotlights and titans. Now, with the death of the big leagues, Brood War has moved to the basements and carparks. Now, Brood War is unlicensed brawls, lost teeth, and bloody fights for fistfulls of money - SirJolt
Sinedd
Profile Joined July 2008
Poland7052 Posts
July 30 2011 07:17 GMT
#40
nevermind...
T H C makes ppl happy
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 20 21 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 17m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 481
ProTech146
Railgan 73
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 1465
Dewaltoss 142
Trap 28
Bale 16
Dota 2
420jenkins521
Counter-Strike
fl0m4299
Fnx 619
minikerr3
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4578
Liquid`Hasu606
Other Games
summit1g4920
Liquid`RaSZi1812
FrodaN804
B2W.Neo559
XaKoH 251
ToD215
RotterdaM95
QueenE70
JuggernautJason47
PPMD26
Mew2King25
C9.Mang00
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV220
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream15
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21126
Other Games
• Shiphtur1026
• imaqtpie802
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
3h 17m
Patches Events
19h 17m
The PondCast
1d 13h
INu's Battles
1d 14h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.