• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:11
CEST 09:11
KST 16:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
DawnsPrathers StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7341 users

NaDa's interview after his triumph in OSL

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
1 2 3 Next All
Emlary
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
China3334 Posts
March 05 2005 15:07 GMT
#1
Original korean version is from FiFo, while this is a second-hand translation from chinese version. -_-;;


Q: This is your 2nd OSL champ since the Panasonic OSL in 2003.

A: I feel like dreaming, is it true? I should have been overjoyed but the victory makes me dumb.

Q: 3:0 is totally unexpected?

A: What I predicted was 3:2. Well I'm lucky today, not only win hands down at the 1st game, but also get the most favored position on each map. I think God bless me today, maybe cuz I lost too many finals before.

Q: You've beaten the best two zerg players at present.

A: July won KT-KTF series and Gorush took Golf MSL, so...it's my turn this OSL. Whatever, I just look forward to the champ for a long time. It has been more than 1 year since the lastest champ(1st KT-KTF series). And what makes me sick most is those voices that "NaDa got runner-up in every league he participated in". So I have to defend myself from them with victories.

Q: It seems like both final and semifinal are your revenge games.

A: No, I haven't thought about any revenge. The rival is myself in fact. I am so eager to for the champion, my will is much more furious than anyone. I stopped at quarters in past several seasons, this time I were so anxious for my performance in the quarters. And after the 2:0 winning against Yellow, I thought it's my time to win this OSL.

Q: Really depressed after the defeats in the MSL final and KT-KTF semifinal?

A: Yes, very painful. I had gave up alcohol for three month, but losing the SKY ProLeague Grand Final(Feb 26th), I broke my words and went to drink. Usually I would like to take one bottle, well I drank two that day. To be frank, the semifinal versus Gorush was the toughest one for me. And recently newcomers are very strong. Competing with them, I has less practice and even my APM is lower. The only method to survive in this field is more practice. Besides myself, I hope all those who were remarked as "Four Masters"(referring to BoxeR, Yellow, Reach & NaDa) won't lose heart. Especially it's iloveoov's successive triumphs that press me very hard. I can't release myself at any time, the competition is so cruel.

Q: So you haven't prepared for MBC Teamleague final tomorrow?(March 6th, P&C vs GO)

A: I prepared a lot! Just kidding(laugh). Actually I didn't do anything for it. I appreciate all my teammates who partake of my pressure. I'm grateful to Siva, Mumyung, Silver, Niza and SalMoSa who help me a lot for this final. And to GoodFriend, thanks a lot for his suggestion and strategy on Alchemist.

Q: Maybe a little bit earlier to ask, but what are you going to do during the break of tournament?

A: I have some cutaneous problems recently, so I want to do some cosmetic therapy (laugh). And just stay at home, enjoy meals by my mom. Or get out with my friends. In case that we win tomorrow's fight, I think I will take a good relax.

Q: What's your next goal?

A: Certainly I will fight back to the No.1 on the rank of KeSPA. The victory today is the first step, I must take it again this year.

Q: Some words to your fans?

A: I'm encouraged to see they come here to cheer for me. All of them expected my triumph for a long time, but I disappointed them. During the slump, they still supported me, inspired me. I would have not won this title without ur supporting.
No more SKT1, it's SKP2.
1hp
Profile Joined January 2005
Korea (South)903 Posts
March 05 2005 15:19 GMT
#2
ty!
exalted
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
United States3612 Posts
March 05 2005 15:20 GMT
#3
cutaneous? what's that?

too easy
Emlary
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
China3334 Posts
March 05 2005 15:23 GMT
#4
On March 06 2005 00:20 exalted wrote:
cutaneous? what's that?



relating to his skin i guess, probably facial problems
No more SKT1, it's SKP2.
Vharox
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States1037 Posts
March 05 2005 15:26 GMT
#5
I cannot see Nada drinking heavily...
WickeD
Profile Joined April 2003
Slovakia789 Posts
March 05 2005 15:27 GMT
#6
THx emlary!!!
Broodwar: Few days to learn, lifetime to Master
kimseongchan
Profile Joined September 2004
Korea (South)733 Posts
March 05 2005 16:00 GMT
#7
On March 06 2005 00:26 Vharox wrote:
I cannot see Nada drinking heavily...

same here..... anyone who watches naruto... hmm.. nada of the drunken mouse :D
life goes on..
MaTRiX[SiN]
Profile Joined September 2003
Sweden1282 Posts
March 05 2005 16:01 GMT
#8
Q: This is your 2nd OSL champ since the Panasonic OSL in 2003.

A: I feel like dreaming, is it true? I should have been overjoyed but the victory makes me dumb.

is that supposed to be 'Numb' or does he really feel stupid for winning? :p
aka StormtoSS
MoltkeWarding
Profile Joined November 2003
5195 Posts
March 05 2005 16:17 GMT
#9
The word dumb refers to someone who lacks the capacity for speech. In this context it means he's so excited he's at a loss for words.

EvilTeletubby
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
Baltimore, USA22261 Posts
March 05 2005 16:46 GMT
#10
Nada is a drinker? How old is he again, and what's the legal age in Korea?
Moderatorhttp://carbonleaf.yuku.com/topic/408/t/So-I-proposed-at-a-Carbon-Leaf-concert.html ***** RIP Geoff
jtan
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
Sweden5891 Posts
March 05 2005 16:49 GMT
#11
nada + alcohol? hmmm
Enter a Uh
MoltkeWarding
Profile Joined November 2003
5195 Posts
March 05 2005 16:49 GMT
#12
On March 06 2005 01:46 EvilTeletubby wrote:
Nada is a drinker? How old is he again, and what's the legal age in Korea?


I think nada is 19-20?
sundance
Profile Blog Joined May 2004
Slovakia3201 Posts
March 05 2005 16:55 GMT
#13
Thx very much.
Where is that dumb who predicted that Nada will never win another starleague again?Just few words to you:"ROFLMAO"
Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds
1hp
Profile Joined January 2005
Korea (South)903 Posts
March 05 2005 17:01 GMT
#14
i think the legal age is 20. not sure though but i remember when i went there my cousin said that he could start drinking at 2005 (he turns 20 then)
sundance
Profile Blog Joined May 2004
Slovakia3201 Posts
March 05 2005 17:05 GMT
#15
Nada is 21 korean age and 20 "common" age
Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds
Teddy
Profile Joined March 2005
China31 Posts
Last Edited: 2005-03-05 20:11:19
March 05 2005 20:09 GMT
#16
Nada is totally a legal drinker.and he needs spending more time on his facial problem.
Play for fun or play to win?
Empyrean
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
17082 Posts
March 05 2005 21:00 GMT
#17
Man, he practiced for today's MSL game? He lost to foru
Moderator
cYaN
Profile Joined May 2004
Norway3322 Posts
March 05 2005 21:00 GMT
#18
wtf are you guys going on about?
he said he usually drinks 1 bottle... and now he had two?
that's like nipping, not actually drinking
Frits
Profile Joined March 2003
11782 Posts
Last Edited: 2005-03-05 21:16:35
March 05 2005 21:12 GMT
#19
Isn't this a spoiler ? :/

Oh well.

And that alcohol thing ... well that just seems laughable if you ask me.
[GiTM]-Ace
Profile Joined September 2002
United States4935 Posts
March 05 2005 21:34 GMT
#20
nada still >>> all!
I may not be the best player right now but I think I can beat any 'best' players. I'll beat all the best players and become the best player. Watch me. - Jju
1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 49m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1617
GuemChi 475
Leta 367
actioN 327
sSak 39
Bale 30
sorry 20
ajuk12(nOOB) 19
Noble 12
Dota 2
febbydoto22
League of Legends
JimRising 563
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss200
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King135
Other Games
summit1g8585
ceh9434
Happy254
Sick198
olofmeister158
Trikslyr24
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick498
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter149
• killerbeecast4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2208
League of Legends
• Stunt440
Other Games
• Shiphtur483
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
3h 49m
Patches Events
8h 49m
The PondCast
1d 2h
INu's Battles
1d 3h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 15h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.