• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:55
CEST 09:55
KST 16:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Dating: How's your luck? Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8103 users

[MST] Group 6 - Page 5

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 58 59 60 Next
o[twist]
Profile Joined May 2008
United States4903 Posts
July 21 2011 10:29 GMT
#81
stressful group for me since i love both baby and bisu.
then again, it seems almost impossible that neither of them advance.
Jragon
Profile Joined October 2010
Australia1471 Posts
July 21 2011 10:29 GMT
#82
What is this 'Ultimate Ghosts 'n' Goblins' on Nanashin's stream
"Bisu is just too good." - Jaedong (http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=218995) "Bisu hyung's play is just too good" - Flash (http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=225861)
Storm[PT]
Profile Joined March 2010
120 Posts
July 21 2011 10:30 GMT
#83
Where's the faith? Kim Taek Shin, I believe!
Toss ftw; For the Revolutionist!
DamageControL
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States4222 Posts
July 21 2011 10:30 GMT
#84
On July 21 2011 19:29 Black[CAT] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2011 19:25 hellbound wrote:
On July 21 2011 19:24 Black[CAT] wrote:
I would explode if Bisu lost to a no-namer....


You've exploded quite a few times then?


LOL...This is the first time I'm rooting for Bisu in an individual league.
I usually root for JD and Flash.

Who you're rooting for confuses me, given your team icon.
Liquid | SKT
PineappleLumpsToss
Profile Joined July 2010
New Zealand2434 Posts
July 21 2011 10:30 GMT
#85
On July 21 2011 19:29 Jragon wrote:
What is this 'Ultimate Ghosts 'n' Goblins' on Nanashin's stream


I can still remember playing the original G&G on my Commodore 64 (yes I'm that old).
Sawamura
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Malaysia7602 Posts
July 21 2011 10:31 GMT
#86
On July 21 2011 19:30 DamageControL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2011 19:29 Black[CAT] wrote:
On July 21 2011 19:25 hellbound wrote:
On July 21 2011 19:24 Black[CAT] wrote:
I would explode if Bisu lost to a no-namer....


You've exploded quite a few times then?


LOL...This is the first time I'm rooting for Bisu in an individual league.
I usually root for JD and Flash.

Who you're rooting for confuses me, given your team icon.


well he is a kt fan but that doesn't mean he cant root for bisu eh ?
BW/KT Forever R.I.P KT.Violet dearly missed ..
Spica
Profile Joined December 2010
United States5582 Posts
July 21 2011 10:31 GMT
#87
On July 21 2011 19:29 PineappleLumpsToss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2011 19:22 Holgerius wrote:
There's no way Bisu fucks this up. He could go 2-1 with a loss to Baby, but he should definitely make it out. On the other hand, I have said the same thing about Bisu plenty of times before (vs Shine, go.go, Bogus etc) and he's failed almost every time, so...


Yep, that's why I'm nervous as hell right now. He needs to make it deep for once and avoid all these STs and prelims.

It's frustrating seeing a player as good as Bisu continually dropping out early when you know he'll perform against the top players, but at the end of the day he only has himself to blame. He's got to earn the right to play the top players later in these tournaments.

I just hope SKT have invested in a very good hypnostist and he thinks tonight is an extra SPL round.

Ha ha ha

Coach Park: "No no no Bisu, you're not practicing for the MSL! You're just practicing for the PL finals, that's all!"
How to pronounce the name: "SPY-ka" | Proud to share the same birthday with Shin (神) Dong Won and the almighty BoxeR | 리쌍도 나무에서 떨어진다. | To YellOw: "2位じゃダメなんですか?" ㅋㅋㅋ | Rest in peace, Violet. 08/23/12
jaQi
Profile Joined December 2010
1121 Posts
July 21 2011 10:31 GMT
#88
If I am Songduri I would cheese or Hydrabust :D
Black[CAT]
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Malaysia2589 Posts
July 21 2011 10:31 GMT
#89
On July 21 2011 19:30 DamageControL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2011 19:29 Black[CAT] wrote:
On July 21 2011 19:25 hellbound wrote:
On July 21 2011 19:24 Black[CAT] wrote:
I would explode if Bisu lost to a no-namer....


You've exploded quite a few times then?


LOL...This is the first time I'm rooting for Bisu in an individual league.
I usually root for JD and Flash.

Who you're rooting for confuses me, given your team icon.


Haha, I root for those who are e-sports icons and faces of progaming.
You mean ESPORTS isnt a synonym for SC2? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ -Proud owner of a Filco Majestouch 2 with Cherry Blue Switches- BW or SC2? Why not both?
Spica
Profile Joined December 2010
United States5582 Posts
July 21 2011 10:32 GMT
#90
Man I love seeing that Olleh Bob Ross commercial
How to pronounce the name: "SPY-ka" | Proud to share the same birthday with Shin (神) Dong Won and the almighty BoxeR | 리쌍도 나무에서 떨어진다. | To YellOw: "2位じゃダメなんですか?" ㅋㅋㅋ | Rest in peace, Violet. 08/23/12
jaQi
Profile Joined December 2010
1121 Posts
July 21 2011 10:33 GMT
#91
On July 21 2011 19:32 Spica wrote:
Man I love seeing that Olleh Bob Ross commercial


I spent hours by just watching him on youtube :D
mnesthes
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
5433 Posts
July 21 2011 10:33 GMT
#92
If Songduri wants to beat Bisu he really needs to pull off some really ingenious stuff like Hyvaa did
<+LighTofHeaveN> Ppl call this "Indigo Children"
yepenaxa
Profile Joined July 2011
Belarus2280 Posts
July 21 2011 10:33 GMT
#93
Time for some Bisu magic now. I feel bad for the rookie zerg
War. Bloody War.
Spica
Profile Joined December 2010
United States5582 Posts
July 21 2011 10:33 GMT
#94
On July 21 2011 19:33 jaQi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2011 19:32 Spica wrote:
Man I love seeing that Olleh Bob Ross commercial


I spent hours by just watching him on youtube :D

YES it strikes again
How to pronounce the name: "SPY-ka" | Proud to share the same birthday with Shin (神) Dong Won and the almighty BoxeR | 리쌍도 나무에서 떨어진다. | To YellOw: "2位じゃダメなんですか?" ㅋㅋㅋ | Rest in peace, Violet. 08/23/12
DamageControL
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States4222 Posts
July 21 2011 10:33 GMT
#95
On July 21 2011 19:31 Sawamura wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2011 19:30 DamageControL wrote:
On July 21 2011 19:29 Black[CAT] wrote:
On July 21 2011 19:25 hellbound wrote:
On July 21 2011 19:24 Black[CAT] wrote:
I would explode if Bisu lost to a no-namer....


You've exploded quite a few times then?


LOL...This is the first time I'm rooting for Bisu in an individual league.
I usually root for JD and Flash.

Who you're rooting for confuses me, given your team icon.


well he is a kt fan but that doesn't mean he cant root for bisu eh ?

Of course, but there exists a certain rivalry between the teams. I guess you want to defeat a worthy opponent.
Liquid | SKT
Zona
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
40426 Posts
July 21 2011 10:34 GMT
#96
WTF - why the heck is this "Bob Ross" hawking KT's wifi zones?
"If you try responding to those absurd posts every day, you become more damaged. So I pay no attention to them at all." Jung Myung Hoon (aka Fantasy), as translated by Kimoleon
Zona
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
40426 Posts
July 21 2011 10:35 GMT
#97
On July 21 2011 19:29 Jragon wrote:
What is this 'Ultimate Ghosts 'n' Goblins' on Nanashin's stream

PSP game ad?

yeah soo part of the MST promo!
"If you try responding to those absurd posts every day, you become more damaged. So I pay no attention to them at all." Jung Myung Hoon (aka Fantasy), as translated by Kimoleon
Jragon
Profile Joined October 2010
Australia1471 Posts
July 21 2011 10:35 GMT
#98
On July 21 2011 19:30 PineappleLumpsToss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2011 19:29 Jragon wrote:
What is this 'Ultimate Ghosts 'n' Goblins' on Nanashin's stream


I can still remember playing the original G&G on my Commodore 64 (yes I'm that old).


Haha, I think I played it once back in the day as well, but it was on a Sega Megadrive and it was a friend's...my parents didn't believe in game consoles ~_~;;
"Bisu is just too good." - Jaedong (http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=218995) "Bisu hyung's play is just too good" - Flash (http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=225861)
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19391 Posts
July 21 2011 10:35 GMT
#99
On July 21 2011 18:00 Jragon wrote:
WHERE IS THE 'MORE COMING...'??? NEED MOARRR BISU

lol, nice thread, Baby and Bisu as OP predicted

Finished adding the more Bisu. Now let's enjoy it!
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
Kipsate
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands45349 Posts
July 21 2011 10:35 GMT
#100
I think Nana fell asleep

lmao.
WriterXiao8~~
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 58 59 60 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 5m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 629
Hyun 52
NotJumperer 39
Killer 34
Bale 33
scan(afreeca) 14
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto142
League of Legends
JimRising 488
Counter-Strike
ceh9546
edward60
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King97
Other Games
summit1g8267
olofmeister739
Coldzera 702
Happy265
Sick157
NeuroSwarm95
ViBE22
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick568
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2277
League of Legends
• Jankos824
• Stunt344
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 5m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3h 5m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
16h 5m
Patches Events
1d 8h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.