• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:55
CEST 09:55
KST 16:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Dating: How's your luck? Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8103 users

[MST] Group 6 - Page 3

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 58 59 60 Next
Doraemon
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Australia14949 Posts
July 21 2011 03:38 GMT
#41
cmon bisu ><
Do yourself a favour and just STFU
Ozarugold
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
2716 Posts
July 21 2011 03:41 GMT
#42
I'm guessing Bisu and Baby. Seems like the safest bet.
this is my quote.
prototype.
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada4215 Posts
July 21 2011 03:41 GMT
#43
bisu, this is your MSL

I CAN FEEEEL IT
( ・´ー・`)
Sprouter
Profile Joined December 2009
United States1724 Posts
July 21 2011 03:58 GMT
#44
(P)Bisu and (T)BaBy fighting!
Lebesgue
Profile Joined October 2008
4542 Posts
July 21 2011 04:14 GMT
#45
Now, if Bisu can't advance with this group...
Lightwip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5497 Posts
July 21 2011 04:51 GMT
#46
I'd actually think it would be a shame if Bisu were to peak in the era of another player. I was somewhat disappointed when that happened to Jaedong.
If you are not Bisu, chances are I hate you.
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19391 Posts
July 21 2011 04:59 GMT
#47
On July 21 2011 13:51 Lightwip wrote:
I'd actually think it would be a shame if Bisu were to peak in the era of another player. I was somewhat disappointed when that happened to Jaedong.

And exactly who's era is it right now? I honestly think the new era is up for grabs.
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
sung_moon
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States10110 Posts
July 21 2011 05:04 GMT
#48
dam haven't check out a live bw game in awhile. nice for the first one back in a long time with bisu

get to stay up for dis one ^^
Forever Young
Elyvilon
Profile Joined August 2008
United States13143 Posts
July 21 2011 05:06 GMT
#49
I guessed Bisu/Baby, but in retrospect Bisu/Songduri was probably more accurate since there is always a random mediocre zerg who advances these days.
Liquipedia
mustaju
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Estonia4505 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-21 06:18:45
July 21 2011 05:10 GMT
#50
If Bisu advances from this group, I'll ask myself to be banned for a while and will put on hold any writer position duties. There's only so much I can take.

EDIT to clarify: I would have asked for a ban yesterday if I didn't think it possible that I could find some motivation today. I find it unlikely to see it happen today, and Bisu advancing in itself is not something I'd request a ban over, it's more the fact that I want to prevent myself being even more emo on TL while I should be doing stuff I've been putting aside for way too long already. I should have done this privately, come to think of it, but what's done is done.
WriterBrows somewhat high. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndFysO2JunE
Dakkas
Profile Joined October 2010
2550 Posts
July 21 2011 05:12 GMT
#51
On July 21 2011 14:10 mustaju wrote:
If Bisu advances from this group, I'll ask myself to be banned for a while and will put on hold any writer position duties. There's only so much I can take.


Now you're just not being reasonable
Spica
Profile Joined December 2010
United States5582 Posts
July 21 2011 05:59 GMT
#52
On July 21 2011 14:10 mustaju wrote:
If Bisu advances from this group, I'll ask myself to be banned for a while and will put on hold any writer position duties. There's only so much I can take.

:/
How to pronounce the name: "SPY-ka" | Proud to share the same birthday with Shin (神) Dong Won and the almighty BoxeR | 리쌍도 나무에서 떨어진다. | To YellOw: "2位じゃダメなんですか?" ㅋㅋㅋ | Rest in peace, Violet. 08/23/12
Lightwip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5497 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-21 06:04:24
July 21 2011 05:59 GMT
#53
On July 21 2011 14:12 Dakkas wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2011 14:10 mustaju wrote:
If Bisu advances from this group, I'll ask myself to be banned for a while and will put on hold any writer position duties. There's only so much I can take.


Now you're just not being reasonable

I think not surprising considering how ridiculous STX is being with their trading and how much he hates Bisu.
Unfortunate that it happened just a month or two ago and it's going to happen again though.


On July 21 2011 13:59 BisuDagger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2011 13:51 Lightwip wrote:
I'd actually think it would be a shame if Bisu were to peak in the era of another player. I was somewhat disappointed when that happened to Jaedong.

And exactly who's era is it right now? I honestly think the new era is up for grabs.

Still Flash's of course, but thankfully it's not as definite as it was months ago.
If you are not Bisu, chances are I hate you.
RandomAccount#49059
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States2140 Posts
July 21 2011 06:10 GMT
#54
--- Nuked ---
elsx
Profile Joined November 2009
115 Posts
July 21 2011 06:12 GMT
#55
Please win Bisu :3
mevshero
Profile Joined December 2009
911 Posts
July 21 2011 07:11 GMT
#56
wow, i cant wait for this. seriously missed bisu the last weeks.
Healasouhait
Profile Joined July 2011
France28 Posts
July 21 2011 07:27 GMT
#57
Something incredible's going to happen....I can feel it.
Xtal
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Haiti385 Posts
July 21 2011 08:02 GMT
#58
BISU

its been too long..
Have you ever heard the story, about the Zergling and the Probe? The Probe didn't make it across the creep.
darkemperor
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Turkey725 Posts
July 21 2011 08:19 GMT
#59
Bisu if you choke here, I'll hunt you down and choke you to death!!! Believe it !!
#1 Kim Taek Yong Fan <3 || Legend of the Fall // Fall of the Legend
Jragon
Profile Joined October 2010
Australia1471 Posts
July 21 2011 09:00 GMT
#60
WHERE IS THE 'MORE COMING...'??? NEED MOARRR BISU

lol, nice thread, Baby and Bisu as OP predicted
"Bisu is just too good." - Jaedong (http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=218995) "Bisu hyung's play is just too good" - Flash (http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=225861)
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 58 59 60 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 5m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 629
Hyun 52
NotJumperer 39
Killer 34
Bale 33
scan(afreeca) 14
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto142
League of Legends
JimRising 488
Counter-Strike
ceh9546
edward60
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King97
Other Games
summit1g8267
olofmeister739
Coldzera 702
Happy265
Sick157
NeuroSwarm95
ViBE22
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick568
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2277
League of Legends
• Jankos824
• Stunt344
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 5m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3h 5m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
16h 5m
Patches Events
1d 8h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.