On July 14 2011 18:19 okum wrote:
I think this is the most annoying k-pop ever.
I think this is the most annoying k-pop ever.
lol!
luckily I'm watching directly from potplayer.
| Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments |
|
BLinD-RawR
ALLEYCAT BLUES51622 Posts
On July 14 2011 18:19 okum wrote: I think this is the most annoying k-pop ever. lol! luckily I'm watching directly from potplayer. | ||
|
Holgerius
Sweden16951 Posts
On July 14 2011 18:19 okum wrote: I think this is the most annoying k-pop ever. You are clueless. + Show Spoiler + | ||
|
Shurayuki
Germany2665 Posts
GET OUTTA TOWN e.via is aweosme, chu~ ~~~ ahh brain is melting, like 4 k-pops at once, what is going on with the streamers | ||
|
Kazius
Israel1456 Posts
| ||
|
kuroshiroi
3149 Posts
| ||
|
Ryo
8787 Posts
Snow might very well get knocked out 0-2. | ||
|
kuroshiroi
3149 Posts
| ||
|
ffreakk
Singapore2155 Posts
On July 14 2011 18:26 Ryo wrote: Ah, I miss Kwanro. Snow might very well get knocked out 0-2. That, and i will be a happy man :> | ||
|
SkelA
Macedonia13090 Posts
| ||
|
trexbqs
Malaysia1731 Posts
On July 14 2011 18:26 Ryo wrote: Ah, I miss Kwanro. Snow might very well get knocked out 0-2. I miss Kwanro too ![]() | ||
|
Dakkas
2550 Posts
| ||
|
BLinD-RawR
ALLEYCAT BLUES51622 Posts
| ||
|
Holgerius
Sweden16951 Posts
| ||
|
Zona
40426 Posts
Turn the terran at 7.5 soo the zerg at 10.5 | ||
|
BLinD-RawR
ALLEYCAT BLUES51622 Posts
soo top left. | ||
|
kuroshiroi
3149 Posts
| ||
|
Zona
40426 Posts
...so the dronescout will be correct | ||
|
Zona
40426 Posts
| ||
|
Ryo
8787 Posts
On July 14 2011 18:27 ffreakk wrote: Show nested quote + On July 14 2011 18:26 Ryo wrote: Ah, I miss Kwanro. Snow might very well get knocked out 0-2. That, and i will be a happy man :> Honestly, even if he beats Shine, his play is really stagnant at the moment. Overshadowed by Movie and Horang2. | ||
|
Zona
40426 Posts
turn's scvscout headed the wrong way | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Calm Shuttle Bisu Hyuk Rush Stork actioN Zeus Soma [ Show more ] League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games gofns45223 summit1g6675 singsing1574 ceh9583 crisheroes240 DeMusliM161 B2W.Neo41 Khaldor27 ZerO(Twitch)4 Organizations
StarCraft 2 • StrangeGG StarCraft: Brood War• LUISG • killerbeecast4 • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel Dota 2 League of Legends |
|
INu's Battles
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
IntoTheiNu
OSC
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
|
|
|