On July 12 2011 20:42 DamageControL wrote:
If anyone takes SKT down it won't be KTFlash.
Edit: Yes I am a Telebisu fanboy
If anyone takes SKT down it won't be KTFlash.
Edit: Yes I am a Telebisu fanboy
sorry, s2KT wont win the finals for you again
| Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments |
|
Iplaythings
Denmark9110 Posts
On July 12 2011 20:42 DamageControL wrote: Show nested quote + On July 12 2011 20:41 Iplaythings wrote: On July 12 2011 20:40 mustaju wrote: On July 12 2011 20:37 Iplaythings wrote: On July 12 2011 20:36 mustaju wrote: I hope Flamewheel saw this. Honestly, it's a travesty that Bogus isn't on Power Rank. Secondly, thank you for giving something for STX fans to drool over Bogus, even if this series is already over. Everyone will know we went down fighting. :'3 Y u depressive? being realistic isnt fun, remember day 2 of the stx vs kt, no kt fan said it was over till it was over ![]() I think I'm taking it rather well. I've become more and more of a KT fan this season, you guys are my 3-d favorite team now. Just make sure to kick Evil Empire ass and not to bash STX too hard and we're cool ![]() Deal SKT1 going downnnn If anyone takes SKT down it won't be KTFlash. Edit: Yes I am a Telebisu fanboy sorry, s2KT wont win the finals for you again | ||
|
Vasoline73
United States8181 Posts
| ||
|
NicksonReyes
Philippines4431 Posts
| ||
|
Vasoline73
United States8181 Posts
| ||
|
rebdomine
6040 Posts
| ||
|
alypse
2784 Posts
| ||
|
Winechu
Singapore1186 Posts
2cm drop! | ||
|
NicksonReyes
Philippines4431 Posts
| ||
|
Vasoline73
United States8181 Posts
| ||
|
konadora
Singapore66365 Posts
OMFG PIMP PYLON AND PROBE BLOCK SENSE | ||
|
Holgerius
Sweden16951 Posts
| ||
|
alypse
2784 Posts
| ||
|
NicksonReyes
Philippines4431 Posts
| ||
|
konadora
Singapore66365 Posts
| ||
|
alypse
2784 Posts
| ||
|
Vasoline73
United States8181 Posts
| ||
|
Count9
China10928 Posts
| ||
|
Dakkas
2550 Posts
On July 12 2011 20:45 Iplaythings wrote: Show nested quote + On July 12 2011 20:42 DamageControL wrote: On July 12 2011 20:41 Iplaythings wrote: On July 12 2011 20:40 mustaju wrote: On July 12 2011 20:37 Iplaythings wrote: On July 12 2011 20:36 mustaju wrote: I hope Flamewheel saw this. Honestly, it's a travesty that Bogus isn't on Power Rank. Secondly, thank you for giving something for STX fans to drool over Bogus, even if this series is already over. Everyone will know we went down fighting. :'3 Y u depressive? being realistic isnt fun, remember day 2 of the stx vs kt, no kt fan said it was over till it was over ![]() I think I'm taking it rather well. I've become more and more of a KT fan this season, you guys are my 3-d favorite team now. Just make sure to kick Evil Empire ass and not to bash STX too hard and we're cool ![]() Deal SKT1 going downnnn If anyone takes SKT down it won't be KTFlash. Edit: Yes I am a Telebisu fanboy sorry, s2KT wont win the finals for you again SKFro will instead | ||
|
kuroshiroi
3149 Posts
| ||
|
icystorage
Jollibee19350 Posts
On July 12 2011 20:48 alypse wrote: God damn it, lurkers died. Nice building block by Kal amino acids? | ||
| ||
StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
OSC
WardiTV Weekly
[ Show More ] PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
Online Event
Korean StarCraft League
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Soulkey
|
|
|