• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:26
CEST 18:26
KST 01:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8967 users

[R&S] 2011 Jinair OSL - Page 15

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 Next All
Black[CAT]
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Malaysia2589 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-23 11:42:21
August 23 2011 09:02 GMT
#281
When is the date and time for the rest of the Ro8 games? I checked the TL calendar but I dont see it listed. I remember somewhere that it would be on the 26th?
Can anyone list it?

EDIT: Thanks fold Submitted it for the TL calendar.

Hey~! Since when did I turned into a vulture? Yay!!!!
You mean ESPORTS isnt a synonym for SC2? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ -Proud owner of a Filco Majestouch 2 with Cherry Blue Switches- BW or SC2? Why not both?
fold
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Australia665 Posts
August 23 2011 09:29 GMT
#282
Ro8 Day 2 - August 26th 1930KST

Source: http://www.fomos.kr/dal/dal.html?mode=dal
t.t
maybe
Profile Joined January 2008
265 Posts
August 23 2011 11:22 GMT
#283
our good ol calendar needs some bw love
Pangpootata
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
1838 Posts
August 23 2011 11:34 GMT
#284
The TLPD for Killer in round of 8 standings seems to show the wrong person.
Moridin
Profile Joined December 2009
Bulgaria167 Posts
August 23 2011 12:50 GMT
#285
Hah just checked the calendar and we now have three OSL Ro8. I wish we got so many games though
It's about time.
Sawamura
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Malaysia7602 Posts
August 23 2011 14:24 GMT
#286
Group D
Set 2: (P)JangBi < Pathfinder > (T)Flash
*If score is tied at 1-1, 3rd set will be played on Gladiator

No flash would not allow the game to go to a 1-1 .....
BW/KT Forever R.I.P KT.Violet dearly missed ..
PeterHuynh
Profile Joined June 2011
United States151 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-23 14:44:31
August 23 2011 14:43 GMT
#287
sorry for my ignorance but why do they play 1 game than 2 weeks later the rest of the games ?
.
Gescom
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada3516 Posts
August 23 2011 15:10 GMT
#288
On August 23 2011 23:43 PeterHuynh wrote:
sorry for my ignorance but why do they play 1 game than 2 weeks later the rest of the games ?

For hype!
Jaedong Hyuk || Bisu Jangbi || Fantasy Flash
oldgregg
Profile Joined February 2011
New Zealand1176 Posts
August 23 2011 23:18 GMT
#289
On August 23 2011 20:34 Pangpootata wrote:
The TLPD for Killer in round of 8 standings seems to show the wrong person.


yea i didn't know he played protoss lol
Calculatedly addicted to Substance D for profit by drug terrorists
4vvhiplash7
Profile Joined December 2010
South Africa392 Posts
August 24 2011 05:00 GMT
#290
Is it just me or have the R&S for broodwar tourneys on the right hand side bar been replaced by SC2?

It seems like you have to manually search for BW tourneys now, can't just click the link directly...

Hyde
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Australia14568 Posts
August 24 2011 05:23 GMT
#291
On August 24 2011 14:00 4vvhiplash7 wrote:
Is it just me or have the R&S for broodwar tourneys on the right hand side bar been replaced by SC2?

It seems like you have to manually search for BW tourneys now, can't just click the link directly...


Carnac said
On August 17 2011 00:52 Carnac wrote:
Also, I'm not 100% sure, but I think R&S threads are removed from below the TLPD bar automatically, once no further games have been played in a set amount of time. I'll bug PoP to see if it can be readded.

Because when you left, Brood War was all spotlights and titans. Now, with the death of the big leagues, Brood War has moved to the basements and carparks. Now, Brood War is unlicensed brawls, lost teeth, and bloody fights for fistfulls of money - SirJolt
4vvhiplash7
Profile Joined December 2010
South Africa392 Posts
August 24 2011 06:11 GMT
#292
On August 24 2011 14:23 Hyde wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2011 14:00 4vvhiplash7 wrote:
Is it just me or have the R&S for broodwar tourneys on the right hand side bar been replaced by SC2?

It seems like you have to manually search for BW tourneys now, can't just click the link directly...


Carnac said
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2011 00:52 Carnac wrote:
Also, I'm not 100% sure, but I think R&S threads are removed from below the TLPD bar automatically, once no further games have been played in a set amount of time. I'll bug PoP to see if it can be readded.



Thanks
Hyde
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Australia14568 Posts
August 24 2011 06:14 GMT
#293
On August 24 2011 15:11 4vvhiplash7 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2011 14:23 Hyde wrote:
On August 24 2011 14:00 4vvhiplash7 wrote:
Is it just me or have the R&S for broodwar tourneys on the right hand side bar been replaced by SC2?

It seems like you have to manually search for BW tourneys now, can't just click the link directly...


Carnac said
On August 17 2011 00:52 Carnac wrote:
Also, I'm not 100% sure, but I think R&S threads are removed from below the TLPD bar automatically, once no further games have been played in a set amount of time. I'll bug PoP to see if it can be readded.



Thanks

Actually I might have misread what you said. You're right. I think it might be gone for good unless it's going to be under the liquipedia bar because as it stands now SC2 rankings are under TLPD (where the R&S threads use to be)
Because when you left, Brood War was all spotlights and titans. Now, with the death of the big leagues, Brood War has moved to the basements and carparks. Now, Brood War is unlicensed brawls, lost teeth, and bloody fights for fistfulls of money - SirJolt
4vvhiplash7
Profile Joined December 2010
South Africa392 Posts
August 24 2011 06:57 GMT
#294
On August 24 2011 15:14 Hyde wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2011 15:11 4vvhiplash7 wrote:
On August 24 2011 14:23 Hyde wrote:
On August 24 2011 14:00 4vvhiplash7 wrote:
Is it just me or have the R&S for broodwar tourneys on the right hand side bar been replaced by SC2?

It seems like you have to manually search for BW tourneys now, can't just click the link directly...


Carnac said
On August 17 2011 00:52 Carnac wrote:
Also, I'm not 100% sure, but I think R&S threads are removed from below the TLPD bar automatically, once no further games have been played in a set amount of time. I'll bug PoP to see if it can be readded.



Thanks

Actually I might have misread what you said. You're right. I think it might be gone for good unless it's going to be under the liquipedia bar because as it stands now SC2 rankings are under TLPD (where the R&S threads use to be)


Well, if it is gone for good then that sucks what is happening to the wonderful world of bw?
Hyde
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Australia14568 Posts
August 24 2011 08:36 GMT
#295
On August 24 2011 15:57 4vvhiplash7 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2011 15:14 Hyde wrote:
On August 24 2011 15:11 4vvhiplash7 wrote:
On August 24 2011 14:23 Hyde wrote:
On August 24 2011 14:00 4vvhiplash7 wrote:
Is it just me or have the R&S for broodwar tourneys on the right hand side bar been replaced by SC2?

It seems like you have to manually search for BW tourneys now, can't just click the link directly...


Carnac said
On August 17 2011 00:52 Carnac wrote:
Also, I'm not 100% sure, but I think R&S threads are removed from below the TLPD bar automatically, once no further games have been played in a set amount of time. I'll bug PoP to see if it can be readded.



Thanks

Actually I might have misread what you said. You're right. I think it might be gone for good unless it's going to be under the liquipedia bar because as it stands now SC2 rankings are under TLPD (where the R&S threads use to be)


Well, if it is gone for good then that sucks what is happening to the wonderful world of bw?

Yeah it'll definitely suck if it's gone, and I think it is.
August is always a turbulent time for BW (let's just hope we survive till the next August at least)
As for the TL changes I'm sure they had these changes in mind for a while and it might just be a coincidence that they made the change as all the bad news/rumors started popping out.
Because when you left, Brood War was all spotlights and titans. Now, with the death of the big leagues, Brood War has moved to the basements and carparks. Now, Brood War is unlicensed brawls, lost teeth, and bloody fights for fistfulls of money - SirJolt
riyanme
Profile Joined September 2010
Philippines940 Posts
August 24 2011 08:46 GMT
#296
I'm tired of seeing FLASH always winning.
-
Ryo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
8787 Posts
August 24 2011 11:57 GMT
#297
On August 24 2011 17:36 Hyde wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2011 15:57 4vvhiplash7 wrote:
On August 24 2011 15:14 Hyde wrote:
On August 24 2011 15:11 4vvhiplash7 wrote:
On August 24 2011 14:23 Hyde wrote:
On August 24 2011 14:00 4vvhiplash7 wrote:
Is it just me or have the R&S for broodwar tourneys on the right hand side bar been replaced by SC2?

It seems like you have to manually search for BW tourneys now, can't just click the link directly...


Carnac said
On August 17 2011 00:52 Carnac wrote:
Also, I'm not 100% sure, but I think R&S threads are removed from below the TLPD bar automatically, once no further games have been played in a set amount of time. I'll bug PoP to see if it can be readded.



Thanks

Actually I might have misread what you said. You're right. I think it might be gone for good unless it's going to be under the liquipedia bar because as it stands now SC2 rankings are under TLPD (where the R&S threads use to be)


Well, if it is gone for good then that sucks what is happening to the wonderful world of bw?

Yeah it'll definitely suck if it's gone, and I think it is.
August is always a turbulent time for BW (let's just hope we survive till the next August at least)
As for the TL changes I'm sure they had these changes in mind for a while and it might just be a coincidence that they made the change as all the bad news/rumors started popping out.

I'm sad.
영원히 엠비씨게임 히어로 팬.
moopie
Profile Joined July 2009
12605 Posts
August 24 2011 12:23 GMT
#298
On August 24 2011 20:57 Ryo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2011 17:36 Hyde wrote:
On August 24 2011 15:57 4vvhiplash7 wrote:
On August 24 2011 15:14 Hyde wrote:
On August 24 2011 15:11 4vvhiplash7 wrote:
On August 24 2011 14:23 Hyde wrote:
On August 24 2011 14:00 4vvhiplash7 wrote:
Is it just me or have the R&S for broodwar tourneys on the right hand side bar been replaced by SC2?

It seems like you have to manually search for BW tourneys now, can't just click the link directly...


Carnac said
On August 17 2011 00:52 Carnac wrote:
Also, I'm not 100% sure, but I think R&S threads are removed from below the TLPD bar automatically, once no further games have been played in a set amount of time. I'll bug PoP to see if it can be readded.



Thanks

Actually I might have misread what you said. You're right. I think it might be gone for good unless it's going to be under the liquipedia bar because as it stands now SC2 rankings are under TLPD (where the R&S threads use to be)


Well, if it is gone for good then that sucks what is happening to the wonderful world of bw?

Yeah it'll definitely suck if it's gone, and I think it is.
August is always a turbulent time for BW (let's just hope we survive till the next August at least)
As for the TL changes I'm sure they had these changes in mind for a while and it might just be a coincidence that they made the change as all the bad news/rumors started popping out.

I'm sad.

We all are.
I'm going to sleep, let me get some of that carpet.
Sawamura
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Malaysia7602 Posts
August 24 2011 13:30 GMT
#299
On August 24 2011 17:46 riyanme wrote:
I'm tired of seeing FLASH always winning.


I am not tired ,not at all
BW/KT Forever R.I.P KT.Violet dearly missed ..
Jackle
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada859 Posts
August 26 2011 13:24 GMT
#300
On August 23 2011 23:24 Sawamura wrote:
Group D
Set 2: (P)JangBi < Pathfinder > (T)Flash
*If score is tied at 1-1, 3rd set will be played on Gladiator

No flash would not allow the game to go to a 1-1 .....


What was that?
You called down the thunder, now reap the whirlwind.
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
RotterdaM468
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 468
TKL 208
ByuN 159
ProTech141
SteadfastSC 105
UpATreeSC 37
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 31371
Calm 3215
Shuttle 2823
Jaedong 1260
Mini 828
EffOrt 633
Soma 530
Horang2 529
ZerO 250
Rush 244
[ Show more ]
Soulkey 224
Snow 176
firebathero 113
hero 86
Zeus 77
Mind 74
Mong 73
Shine 44
Hyun 42
Free 35
sorry 34
Sharp 30
Aegong 22
ToSsGirL 22
PianO 22
Killer 20
JYJ 19
Terrorterran 19
Trap 19
Bale 17
scan(afreeca) 15
HiyA 13
Rock 12
Sexy 11
Sacsri 10
Hm[arnc] 8
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc5876
Dendi1381
League of Legends
KnowMe26
Counter-Strike
fl0m4081
x6flipin398
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King99
ChuDatz33
Other Games
singsing2043
Liquid`RaSZi1334
Beastyqt410
ceh9397
Khaldor297
crisheroes283
dupreeh238
420jenkins211
Livibee209
C9.Mang0163
QueenE117
Trikslyr91
Dewaltoss64
IndyStarCraft 53
ZerO(Twitch)21
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH279
• Hinosc 10
• Reevou 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3669
• WagamamaTV503
League of Legends
• Nemesis2010
• TFBlade299
Other Games
• Shiphtur789
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
17h 34m
INu's Battles
18h 34m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
20h 34m
OSC
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 6h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.