dun dun dun.
haven't even watched half the games

was too busy playing diablo2 lol
| Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments |
|
byFd
Germany620 Posts
dun dun dun. haven't even watched half the games ![]() was too busy playing diablo2 lol | ||
|
SolaR-
United States2686 Posts
On April 04 2011 13:43 JoeKim wrote: watch. listen. obey. I know the first two scenes are boxer versus didi and and second one is boxer versus zodiac. What is the last scene? | ||
|
legaton
France1763 Posts
| ||
|
JoeKim
United States608 Posts
On April 04 2011 22:39 CultureMisfits wrote: I know the first two scenes are boxer versus didi and and second one is boxer versus zodiac. What is the last scene? Oh, The BBQ Terran = [ReD]NaDa aka CSwcgchampion2L TvZ iSt- On April 05 2011 01:29 legaton wrote: Awesome rap from Joe Kim! Thanks, ISL is great tournament, but i missed the sunday games. thanks legaton >.< | ||
|
Game
3191 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Sayle
United Kingdom3685 Posts
| ||
|
gutshot
United States429 Posts
On April 05 2011 05:05 Sayle wrote: All VODs except Deska vs Southpark are now up. You can see them in the OP spoiler-free. Deska vs Southpark will be uploaded by Elegant some time tonight. SWEET THANKSSSS | ||
|
JoeKim
United States608 Posts
Heme < Kolll Sziky.< Scan Hejek < DeSka Jumper < Ace PM me for more details, etc. | ||
|
538
Hungary3932 Posts
On April 07 2011 03:29 JoeKim wrote: i was hoping for a Ro8 Thread by now, but here are my predictions/bets: Heme < Kolll Sziky.< Scan Hejek < DeSka Jumper < Ace PM me for more details, etc. I dont really know Scan, I'm generally surprised to see Sziky being the underdog in many eyes. Could you direct me towards some -preferably TvZ- games (VOD/replay) of his worth watching? Koll seemed just as vulnerable against mech as he did around TSL2 (and his entire fast lair/fast hive play seems a bit gimmicky), so I can see an upset happening there. Sziky is no pushover, then there's a zvz, and I probably feel Ace's victory to be the most predictable, but I'm open for upsets. (my race against my country ) Very interesting matchups all in all, I'm looking forward to all the games to come, even if all-Z semis seem easily plausible ![]() | ||
|
dRaW
Canada5744 Posts
On April 07 2011 03:29 JoeKim wrote: i was hoping for a Ro8 Thread by now, but here are my predictions/bets: Heme > Kolll Sziky > Scan Hejek < DeSka Jumper < Ace PM me for more details, etc. Fixed* also just curious how does Hejek get a walk over? LRM) power ? I didn't see any update and I've seen various online recently (wasn't he online @ the time of the supposedly scheduled game as well? | ||
|
Game
3191 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 TKL StarCraft: Brood WarRotterdaM ByuN MaxPax IndyStarCraft BRAT_OK UpATreeSC ZombieGrub44 RuFF_SC2 MindelVK Calm Dota 2Shuttle Mini EffOrt Rush Dewaltoss Mind HiyA 910 Zeus [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games Organizations |
|
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|