• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:29
CEST 01:29
KST 08:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8687 users

AoV iCCup Starleague Round of 32 - Page 3

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
HawaiianPig
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada5155 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-27 05:13:14
March 27 2011 05:10 GMT
#41
On March 27 2011 13:33 ICCup.Tesla wrote:
Hey there! Thank you so much for your response about this tournament. If I might, I'd like to address a few things here. This is the FIRST ISL. This means there will be mistakes, it won't be perfect and we will be trying to have some fun to see what our viewers will like during this event. As for professionalism, that is something that can always be worked on. I'm sorry if you were offended by any of the jokes that were said on air today. I will agree that our casting was a bit of a mess because we ended up having 4 people hanging out and attempting to cast the event. This will change in the future, so that this situation will not happen again.


Well, let me be clear, it's not that I found any of the BM offensive. Competitive gaming is always going to have BM, but, as part of the cast, it detracts from the overall professionalism. In my opinion, that's the real issue at hand here. A little BM comment here or there never hurt; there's always a time and a place.

I suppose I wasn't clear, but my comments were more about how the casts are "4 people hanging out and attempting to cast."

That's always fun for a regular stream, but, as you say:

This is a very big foreigner ran event.


What I've seen thus far just pales in comparison to other productions to come out of the scbw community over the past few years. I guess I just had far greater expectations than I should have for this.

With sc2 taking the spotlight on all things competitive in the foreign scene, I was looking forward to a solid and professionally run tournament.

I understand that it's the first outing for this event, so I suppose I should be less critical. Nonetheless, I think voicing concerns like this can help with future iterations of the ISL.

I feel that if this tournament is to be taken seriously, it ought to take itself seriously.
AdministratorNot actually Hawaiian.
dRaW
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada5744 Posts
March 27 2011 05:27 GMT
#42
On March 27 2011 14:10 HawaiianPig wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2011 13:33 ICCup.Tesla wrote:
Hey there! Thank you so much for your response about this tournament. If I might, I'd like to address a few things here. This is the FIRST ISL. This means there will be mistakes, it won't be perfect and we will be trying to have some fun to see what our viewers will like during this event. As for professionalism, that is something that can always be worked on. I'm sorry if you were offended by any of the jokes that were said on air today. I will agree that our casting was a bit of a mess because we ended up having 4 people hanging out and attempting to cast the event. This will change in the future, so that this situation will not happen again.


Well, let me be clear, it's not that I found any of the BM offensive. Competitive gaming is always going to have BM, but, as part of the cast, it detracts from the overall professionalism. In my opinion, that's the real issue at hand here. A little BM comment here or there never hurt; there's always a time and a place.

I suppose I wasn't clear, but my comments were more about how the casts are "4 people hanging out and attempting to cast."

That's always fun for a regular stream, but, as you say:

Show nested quote +
This is a very big foreigner ran event.


What I've seen thus far just pales in comparison to other productions to come out of the scbw community over the past few years. I guess I just had far greater expectations than I should have for this.

With sc2 taking the spotlight on all things competitive in the foreign scene, I was looking forward to a solid and professionally run tournament.

I understand that it's the first outing for this event, so I suppose I should be less critical. Nonetheless, I think voicing concerns like this can help with future iterations of the ISL.

I feel that if this tournament is to be taken seriously, it ought to take itself seriously.



I have to agree with this guy right here . Normally the casts are laid back and w/e it's fine but tbh I watched the first two hours today or so and I felt that half of the games weren't even casted and half-way into some games they just start getting back to what's going on. On the other end of that, I think it was the highest view count today maybe that just being ro32 or w/e but more viewers is better.
I don't need luck, luck is for noobs, good luck to you though
LuMiX
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
China5758 Posts
March 27 2011 05:30 GMT
#43
nice job napo, sziky, ace!
Game
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
3191 Posts
March 27 2011 06:09 GMT
#44
Can't say I disagree. We already discussed on fixing that way before responding to the post occured. Four people in a cast is way too much. By professional do you mean more boring, or less curse words?

For the other topic, I'd like to leave it up for more discussion. Carry on plox.
SC is like sex. You should play often, but never too hard. And you should only try hard when it matters.
LuckyFool
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States9015 Posts
March 27 2011 06:17 GMT
#45
On March 26 2011 09:59 LuckyFool wrote:
ro32 predictions!

+ Show Spoiler +

Napoleon vs Yayba
Heme vs CastrO
Mamon vs Kolll
Cute vs Ramms
Julia vs Sziky
TiMe vs Bishop
Scan vs Michael
Kazik vs SzajnA

Bracket II:
GoTunk vs Hejek
vAriOus vs Game
GUCCI vs DeSka
dsaqwe vs Southpark
Jumper vs PatrOn
DragOn vs Bakuryu
Shauni vs Fakap-_-
Alfiomerda vs Ace

have no clue who most of these guys are but I heard Ramms is really fkin good. and Castro/Time/Game are sentimental picks.


10/16 with my predictions not terribad for hardly knowing anyone hehe blind luck ftw
Oozo
Profile Joined December 2009
Finland432 Posts
March 27 2011 06:25 GMT
#46
On March 27 2011 14:27 dRaW wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2011 14:10 HawaiianPig wrote:
On March 27 2011 13:33 ICCup.Tesla wrote:
Hey there! Thank you so much for your response about this tournament. If I might, I'd like to address a few things here. This is the FIRST ISL. This means there will be mistakes, it won't be perfect and we will be trying to have some fun to see what our viewers will like during this event. As for professionalism, that is something that can always be worked on. I'm sorry if you were offended by any of the jokes that were said on air today. I will agree that our casting was a bit of a mess because we ended up having 4 people hanging out and attempting to cast the event. This will change in the future, so that this situation will not happen again.


Well, let me be clear, it's not that I found any of the BM offensive. Competitive gaming is always going to have BM, but, as part of the cast, it detracts from the overall professionalism. In my opinion, that's the real issue at hand here. A little BM comment here or there never hurt; there's always a time and a place.

I suppose I wasn't clear, but my comments were more about how the casts are "4 people hanging out and attempting to cast."

That's always fun for a regular stream, but, as you say:

This is a very big foreigner ran event.


What I've seen thus far just pales in comparison to other productions to come out of the scbw community over the past few years. I guess I just had far greater expectations than I should have for this.

With sc2 taking the spotlight on all things competitive in the foreign scene, I was looking forward to a solid and professionally run tournament.

I understand that it's the first outing for this event, so I suppose I should be less critical. Nonetheless, I think voicing concerns like this can help with future iterations of the ISL.

I feel that if this tournament is to be taken seriously, it ought to take itself seriously.



I have to agree with this guy right here . Normally the casts are laid back and w/e it's fine but tbh I watched the first two hours today or so and I felt that half of the games weren't even casted and half-way into some games they just start getting back to what's going on. On the other end of that, I think it was the highest view count today maybe that just being ro32 or w/e but more viewers is better.


I have to disagree that the cast was not professional. I think having friendly atmosphere in the cast does keep it from going really boring, specially if the event is something like 7~ hours long. If its mechanically straight forward casting with exact same style... I would have fallen sleep in about 2 hours or got bored to death. Also its nice bonus that sometimes there's revealing information happenings in the cast (change of bonus player, smurf name revelations and love confessions).

When last night we saw something like 3 games back to back going 4 hat hydra and protoss playing totally standard... I found it more better that first few minutes of the game we're not just about the game.

Only part in the cast that I found oddly unprofessional, we're the comments of that pikatchu time to time. She was funny, specially when she battled with game, but darn that girl did some awkward comments about matches time to time. But in the way it was entertaining and Sayle going "oh.... *silence for few secs* okey" and continue casting, made me giggle hard cause it was so awkward moment .

Anyways, huge thanks for great casting and event! And Game, you! No more cheering for ya! I really hoped you could have won this whole tournament to make everyone rage(or rejoice )!
SKT for OSL!
dRaW
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada5744 Posts
March 27 2011 07:06 GMT
#47
On March 27 2011 15:25 Jienny wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2011 14:27 dRaW wrote:
On March 27 2011 14:10 HawaiianPig wrote:
On March 27 2011 13:33 ICCup.Tesla wrote:
Hey there! Thank you so much for your response about this tournament. If I might, I'd like to address a few things here. This is the FIRST ISL. This means there will be mistakes, it won't be perfect and we will be trying to have some fun to see what our viewers will like during this event. As for professionalism, that is something that can always be worked on. I'm sorry if you were offended by any of the jokes that were said on air today. I will agree that our casting was a bit of a mess because we ended up having 4 people hanging out and attempting to cast the event. This will change in the future, so that this situation will not happen again.


Well, let me be clear, it's not that I found any of the BM offensive. Competitive gaming is always going to have BM, but, as part of the cast, it detracts from the overall professionalism. In my opinion, that's the real issue at hand here. A little BM comment here or there never hurt; there's always a time and a place.

I suppose I wasn't clear, but my comments were more about how the casts are "4 people hanging out and attempting to cast."

That's always fun for a regular stream, but, as you say:

This is a very big foreigner ran event.


What I've seen thus far just pales in comparison to other productions to come out of the scbw community over the past few years. I guess I just had far greater expectations than I should have for this.

With sc2 taking the spotlight on all things competitive in the foreign scene, I was looking forward to a solid and professionally run tournament.

I understand that it's the first outing for this event, so I suppose I should be less critical. Nonetheless, I think voicing concerns like this can help with future iterations of the ISL.

I feel that if this tournament is to be taken seriously, it ought to take itself seriously.



I have to agree with this guy right here . Normally the casts are laid back and w/e it's fine but tbh I watched the first two hours today or so and I felt that half of the games weren't even casted and half-way into some games they just start getting back to what's going on. On the other end of that, I think it was the highest view count today maybe that just being ro32 or w/e but more viewers is better.


I have to disagree that the cast was not professional. I think having friendly atmosphere in the cast does keep it from going really boring, specially if the event is something like 7~ hours long. If its mechanically straight forward casting with exact same style... I would have fallen sleep in about 2 hours or got bored to death. Also its nice bonus that sometimes there's revealing information happenings in the cast (change of bonus player, smurf name revelations and love confessions).

When last night we saw something like 3 games back to back going 4 hat hydra and protoss playing totally standard... I found it more better that first few minutes of the game we're not just about the game.

Only part in the cast that I found oddly unprofessional, we're the comments of that pikatchu time to time. She was funny, specially when she battled with game, but darn that girl did some awkward comments about matches time to time. But in the way it was entertaining and Sayle going "oh.... *silence for few secs* okey" and continue casting, made me giggle hard cause it was so awkward moment .

Anyways, huge thanks for great casting and event! And Game, you! No more cheering for ya! I really hoped you could have won this whole tournament to make everyone rage(or rejoice )!



Cursing / bm / w.e is fine but if they are going to chit chat about why joekim's dog is licking himself mid game do it early-game, not when there is somewhat important scouting/tech going on... I find it a little hard to keep interest, I only picked this instance out because it could be humorous(bad example against my argument some would say) to some but there were many drawn out random conversations mid game.
I don't need luck, luck is for noobs, good luck to you though
Shauni
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
4077 Posts
March 27 2011 07:31 GMT
#48
Just want to echo draw. Try to keep it at least remotely relevant when there's actually things happening in the game...
I'm taking whatever coverage I can get, because frankly, I'm busy working on this million dollar deal at my job. Early retirement is a good thing brotha man. - MessengerASL
NotJumperer
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
United States1371 Posts
March 27 2011 07:34 GMT
#49
--- Nuked ---
Oozo
Profile Joined December 2009
Finland432 Posts
March 27 2011 08:16 GMT
#50
On March 27 2011 16:06 dRaW wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2011 15:25 Jienny wrote:
On March 27 2011 14:27 dRaW wrote:
On March 27 2011 14:10 HawaiianPig wrote:
On March 27 2011 13:33 ICCup.Tesla wrote:
Hey there! Thank you so much for your response about this tournament. If I might, I'd like to address a few things here. This is the FIRST ISL. This means there will be mistakes, it won't be perfect and we will be trying to have some fun to see what our viewers will like during this event. As for professionalism, that is something that can always be worked on. I'm sorry if you were offended by any of the jokes that were said on air today. I will agree that our casting was a bit of a mess because we ended up having 4 people hanging out and attempting to cast the event. This will change in the future, so that this situation will not happen again.


Well, let me be clear, it's not that I found any of the BM offensive. Competitive gaming is always going to have BM, but, as part of the cast, it detracts from the overall professionalism. In my opinion, that's the real issue at hand here. A little BM comment here or there never hurt; there's always a time and a place.

I suppose I wasn't clear, but my comments were more about how the casts are "4 people hanging out and attempting to cast."

That's always fun for a regular stream, but, as you say:

This is a very big foreigner ran event.


What I've seen thus far just pales in comparison to other productions to come out of the scbw community over the past few years. I guess I just had far greater expectations than I should have for this.

With sc2 taking the spotlight on all things competitive in the foreign scene, I was looking forward to a solid and professionally run tournament.

I understand that it's the first outing for this event, so I suppose I should be less critical. Nonetheless, I think voicing concerns like this can help with future iterations of the ISL.

I feel that if this tournament is to be taken seriously, it ought to take itself seriously.



I have to agree with this guy right here . Normally the casts are laid back and w/e it's fine but tbh I watched the first two hours today or so and I felt that half of the games weren't even casted and half-way into some games they just start getting back to what's going on. On the other end of that, I think it was the highest view count today maybe that just being ro32 or w/e but more viewers is better.


I have to disagree that the cast was not professional. I think having friendly atmosphere in the cast does keep it from going really boring, specially if the event is something like 7~ hours long. If its mechanically straight forward casting with exact same style... I would have fallen sleep in about 2 hours or got bored to death. Also its nice bonus that sometimes there's revealing information happenings in the cast (change of bonus player, smurf name revelations and love confessions).

When last night we saw something like 3 games back to back going 4 hat hydra and protoss playing totally standard... I found it more better that first few minutes of the game we're not just about the game.

Only part in the cast that I found oddly unprofessional, we're the comments of that pikatchu time to time. She was funny, specially when she battled with game, but darn that girl did some awkward comments about matches time to time. But in the way it was entertaining and Sayle going "oh.... *silence for few secs* okey" and continue casting, made me giggle hard cause it was so awkward moment .

Anyways, huge thanks for great casting and event! And Game, you! No more cheering for ya! I really hoped you could have won this whole tournament to make everyone rage(or rejoice )!



Cursing / bm / w.e is fine but if they are going to chit chat about why joekim's dog is licking himself mid game do it early-game, not when there is somewhat important scouting/tech going on... I find it a little hard to keep interest, I only picked this instance out because it could be humorous(bad example against my argument some would say) to some but there were many drawn out random conversations mid game.


Gotta say that I did miss this completely. And agree also with that there should be more commentary when things are happening ingame. I think that commentary should be in the comfort zone; where its relaxed, entertaining and professional. I guess there was some moments where one of those elements went overboard and could be toned to make it better (your example is great one). Have to keep in mind that they are doing this free .
SKT for OSL!
Game
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
3191 Posts
March 27 2011 08:25 GMT
#51
dRaW: Uhh... was this dog licking thing going on while I was refereeing/playing?
dRaW + Shauni: In principle that sounds great... but casting for 9 hours isn't exactly ideal for staying focused.
SC is like sex. You should play often, but never too hard. And you should only try hard when it matters.
JoeKim
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States608 Posts
March 27 2011 09:15 GMT
#52
well in terms of casting: i actually wasn't intending to cast today. i only had a couple hours of sleep after coming back from a party and i really wanted to cop some more shut-eye, since i had some important things to do tonight. yet in hindsight, i tuned in because of my bets. there were some necessary things i needed to say during the games, and most of the unnecessary things i've stated were on the basis of awkward dead time or silence and/or stirring up somewhat crude entertainment vitals. due to my lack of energy, i was barely involved in the cast. however, i will apologize if viewers are appalled by my persona. everyone is throwing around the word "professionalism" when nobody involved is pertaining to any of their sacrifices in this tournament as a profession. furthermore, nobody is getting paid. in reference to the jokes and insults, 99.9% of the time it's for kicks & giggles. i understand that many people do not comprehend the complexity of sarcasm and overly-exaggerated notions that are apparent in the casts. all in all, i love this game and i use my knowledge as well as my talent to keep it substantially alive. any device, any idea, any product, any process can be developed and evolved into something better. yet that coincides with incentive and the only thing that can be judged derives from every individual's passion.
ninini
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden1204 Posts
March 27 2011 09:23 GMT
#53
I think the whole Game vs Tesla thing went a bit overboard. Well, that's a huge understatement. It just got old really fast, and it was always Game who initiated it. I am grateful for what you guys are doing, and I have high respect of Game's actual commentating of the games, but try to focus on the game and the players. Sayle really tried his best to keep the focus on the games, so props to him.
legaton
Profile Joined December 2010
France1763 Posts
March 27 2011 09:53 GMT
#54
As Sayle said, it was a "sausage fest" with all the rampant misogynist "jokes" (?) from Game. It was annoying. It is not about getting all serious and pompous about E-sports and shit like that, but those jokes were really lame. At the same time, Game offered the best insight on the games, with a good eye for build orders and strategy. Sayle and Game work quite well as a duo. It was funny went Tesla said "Julie fighting" like in koreans game. Good imitation of Pikachu too. It is cool to have a girl around, but it would be better if she talked a little more about the games.

All in all, it was cool. Sayle was as good as usual.
No GG, No Skill - Jaedong <3
Sayle
Profile Joined October 2010
United Kingdom3685 Posts
March 27 2011 13:21 GMT
#55
Tesla and Game will no longer be in the same cast. Ro16 casts will either be me + Game (+ Joekim) or me + Tesla (+ Joekim). Joekim in brackets since he's not technically an official caster but he always shows up anyway

I agree that the Ro32 cast wasn't as good as I would have liked, so apologies for that. There are certainly improvements we can make and we're aware of them. On the other hand, Game is still "running the show" here, so it's still ultimately up to him how much changes.
MiraKul
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Malaysia498 Posts
March 27 2011 13:51 GMT
#56
despite the criticism, thank you Sayle and the casts!
ovrpwrd
hacklebeast
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5090 Posts
March 27 2011 16:08 GMT
#57
^^ yes. Despite criticism of one aspect, I still love English casts, love the interviews, and love the ISL overall.
Protoss: Best, Paralyze, Jangbi, Nal_Ra || Terran: Oov, Boxer, Fantasy, Hiya|| Zerg: Yellow, Zero
TheDefiler_Saves
Profile Joined December 2010
Norway97 Posts
March 27 2011 16:33 GMT
#58
I agree with some of the criticism, but on the whole the casters are doing a good job. So big thanks to all involved!
dRaW
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada5744 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-27 18:00:20
March 27 2011 17:53 GMT
#59
understood its long ass casting but you dont have to do 9hours in one shot, as much fun as bw watching is everything in moderation, i believe I stopped after 2hrs. Also it was just a few things, not like filling space/talking random is that bad... it was just the times that some of the random conversations did happen, if you rewatch the vods you will realize. Yeah it's for free and there can be a lack of motivation for professionalism but no one is saying to be a korean commentator we know it will be laid back, just as mentioned earlier the timing of said conversations can be better managed.

edit: my comments were not really to be detrimental as the other casts were better than this particular day, maybe just the number of casters exceed the focus required. *which was issued by game/sayle already*

All issues aside the tournament has been running smoothly so thanks for the people running the tourny/casters, etc the work is appreciated.
I don't need luck, luck is for noobs, good luck to you though
byFd
Profile Joined May 2006
Germany620 Posts
March 27 2011 20:25 GMT
#60
damn too curious so i spoilered myself^^
waiting for the VODs!

updated ro32 wiki
(>°_°)>
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings42
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O137
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 88
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1065
ZZZero.O 137
Bale 17
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm173
League of Legends
Doublelift5226
JimRising 715
Other Games
summit1g9214
FrodaN3134
KnowMe186
C9.Mang097
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1187
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream44
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP45
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1008
• Shiphtur198
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
10h 31m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
11h 31m
Monday Night Weeklies
16h 31m
Replay Cast
23h 31m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 10h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 11h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.