Kal 7
Really 1
| Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments |
|
sixfour
England11062 Posts
Kal 7 Really 1 | ||
|
Gescom
Canada3516 Posts
On December 30 2010 18:34 jalstar wrote: Show nested quote + On December 30 2010 18:26 seRapH wrote: On December 30 2010 18:24 Lightwip wrote: Bisu should win these games with his superior skill, not some stupid all-ins. According to shine supporters, all-ins take skill ![]() Stork said that Shine was much better than Kwanro in an interview for what it's worth. And Yellow and July pretty much never went to late game. July v Best EVER OSL finals g3 if you want some super sexy lategame July. ^^ | ||
|
Lightwip
United States5497 Posts
| ||
|
Zona
40426 Posts
| ||
|
Zona
40426 Posts
| ||
|
Zona
40426 Posts
| ||
|
Lightwip
United States5497 Posts
| ||
|
sixfour
England11062 Posts
| ||
|
mustaju
Estonia4505 Posts
| ||
|
No0n
United States355 Posts
| ||
|
Zona
40426 Posts
no 1 rax CC from him! Kal's scouting probe incoming as he starts his first gateway and takes his gas | ||
|
Lightwip
United States5497 Posts
On December 30 2010 18:39 mustaju wrote: Here's a promise I made in chat. If Kal and Shine advance, I'll donate 200 kr to a charity of my choosing. 200 won? That's huge. | ||
|
Zona
40426 Posts
he finally starts scouting I'm calling it now, Really won't be able to punish, nor will he ever even come close to gaining an advantage in this game | ||
|
Zona
40426 Posts
| ||
|
jalstar
United States8198 Posts
On December 30 2010 18:40 Lightwip wrote: Show nested quote + On December 30 2010 18:39 mustaju wrote: Here's a promise I made in chat. If Kal and Shine advance, I'll donate 200 kr to a charity of my choosing. 200 won? That's huge. He means 200 koreans i think, probably some sort of human trafficker. | ||
|
alffla
Hong Kong20321 Posts
On December 30 2010 18:40 Lightwip wrote: Show nested quote + On December 30 2010 18:39 mustaju wrote: Here's a promise I made in chat. If Kal and Shine advance, I'll donate 200 kr to a charity of my choosing. 200 won? That's huge. hahahha wrtf.. 200 won | ||
|
Lightwip
United States5497 Posts
| ||
|
No0n
United States355 Posts
| ||
|
mustaju
Estonia4505 Posts
On December 30 2010 18:40 Lightwip wrote: Show nested quote + On December 30 2010 18:39 mustaju wrote: Here's a promise I made in chat. If Kal and Shine advance, I'll donate 200 kr to a charity of my choosing. 200 won? That's huge. 200 kroon is not much, but it's something. I might up the amount, if the wins are good. | ||
|
Zona
40426 Posts
Kal's core spinning Really takes his nat | ||
| ||
The PiG Daily
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft470
[ Submit Event ] |
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|