On December 12 2010 13:59 Lightwip wrote:
... go away cheering CJ fans, I'm not in the mood for you.
... go away cheering CJ fans, I'm not in the mood for you.
Interesting quote after a page of almost all T1 posts, lol. At least TL is on your side

| Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments |
|
Slow Motion
United States6960 Posts
On December 12 2010 13:59 Lightwip wrote: ... go away cheering CJ fans, I'm not in the mood for you. Interesting quote after a page of almost all T1 posts, lol. At least TL is on your side ![]() | ||
|
POWEROUTAGE
Singapore884 Posts
Disappointing. | ||
|
haka
United States1414 Posts
| ||
|
Shinshady
Canada1237 Posts
| ||
|
renzy
Canada781 Posts
| ||
|
Lightwip
United States5497 Posts
On December 12 2010 14:00 Slow Motion wrote: Show nested quote + On December 12 2010 13:59 Lightwip wrote: ... go away cheering CJ fans, I'm not in the mood for you. Interesting quote after a page of almost all T1 posts, lol. Talking about those in Korea. | ||
|
infinitestory
United States4053 Posts
they immediately fail out of everything i get Hydra on my FPL anti he immediately bumps into one of his enemy's worst players i get free on my FPL ok you know what, i'm not even going to be hopeful, he's going to run straight into stork and lose badly | ||
|
Lightwip
United States5497 Posts
| ||
|
Zona
40426 Posts
| ||
|
ArvickHero
10387 Posts
I can't see this going to the ACE match :\ | ||
|
kuroshiroi
3149 Posts
| ||
|
GeLaar
2421 Posts
On December 12 2010 14:00 renzy wrote: ... is SKT trolling today or something?.... I am speechless by fantasy's medic.... Could be, though I'm not convinced yet. I'll agree that they're trolling if they make it to ace and then send out another Zerg. ![]() | ||
|
nbaker
United States1341 Posts
| ||
|
konadora
Singapore66365 Posts
On December 12 2010 14:01 ArvickHero wrote: well lets see.. there Bisu, Best, Kwanro, Paralyze and Sun vs.. Snow, Hogil, horang2 and Leta. I can't see this going to the ACE match :\ hope for some real awesome pairing. Bisu vs Hogil Best vs Leta Kwanro vs Snow something i guess lol | ||
|
Fenrax
United States5018 Posts
| ||
|
Shinshady
Canada1237 Posts
On December 12 2010 14:01 ArvickHero wrote: well lets see.. there Bisu, Best, Kwanro, Paralyze and Sun vs.. Snow, Hogil, horang2 and Leta. I can't see this going to the ACE match :\ They can get to ACE if they get extremely lucky with match ups... aka Bisu vs HogiL, (if hogil doesn't all in?), BeSt vs Leta, and maybe Kwanro vs Horang2 which would be interesting... all in vs ex-all in player =P. | ||
|
bokchoi
Korea (South)9498 Posts
| ||
|
CCa1ss1e
Canada3231 Posts
![]() | ||
|
ToFu.
331 Posts
don't think skt can win this | ||
|
Simplistik
2173 Posts
On December 12 2010 14:00 infinitestory wrote: i get T1 on my FPL they immediately fail out of everything So it's your fault! | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games summit1g8849 olofmeister1216 singsing846 ceh9542 Happy327 crisheroes274 ArmadaUGS112 Livibee105 ZerO(Twitch)6 |
|
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|