• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:19
CEST 22:19
KST 05:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8781 users

[OSL] 2010 Bacchus OSL Group Lottery - Page 14

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 All
gostunv
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Japan1178 Posts
December 04 2010 16:20 GMT
#261
yes i think we are due for a Flash vs Stork finals. stork was so close last season......
teamblackeye.com ///// http://www.youtube.com/user/gostunv ///// https://twitter.com/forgenjuro
cascades
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Singapore6122 Posts
December 04 2010 16:40 GMT
#262
Teamkill much with these brackets? =/
HS: cascades#1595 || LoL: stoppin
FlaShFTW
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States10567 Posts
December 04 2010 16:46 GMT
#263
Group A: Flash will 3-0 this group easily. It's now up to the rookie Paralyze (cue nukethestar's paralyze theme music) and Kal to battle their way out. Flash and Paralyze

Group B: Jaedong will stomp his way to yet another Ro. 8. Hiya and Calm will battle it out over the 2nd spot. Jaedong and Hiya

Group C: Personally my favorite death group. I predict Stork will goof his way to yet another Ro. 8... But wait! Stork picked... SHINE??? An unusual pick, considering that Stork has a bitter rivalry with Shine (knocked out of the Ro.8 by that loser). Maybe revenge time??? Sea will also battle it out with the other two and make it through. Stork and Sea

Group D: Free, with his amazing PvZ, will stomp all over the rookie zergs in this group, while Fantasy does his epic fail of a "Fantasy Build" and somehow prevail! Free and Fantasy
Writer#1 KT and FlaSh Fanboy || Woo Jung Ho Never Forget || Teamliquid Political Decision Desk
TL+ Member
ShadeR
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Australia7535 Posts
December 04 2010 17:09 GMT
#264
On December 05 2010 01:46 FlaShFTW wrote:
Group A: Flash will 3-0 this group easily. It's now up to the rookie Paralyze (cue nukethestar's paralyze theme music) and Kal to battle their way out. Flash and Paralyze

Group B: Jaedong will stomp his way to yet another Ro. 8. Hiya and Calm will battle it out over the 2nd spot. Jaedong and Hiya

Group C: Personally my favorite death group. I predict Stork will goof his way to yet another Ro. 8... But wait! Stork picked... SHINE??? An unusual pick, considering that Stork has a bitter rivalry with Shine (knocked out of the Ro.8 by that loser). Maybe revenge time??? Sea will also battle it out with the other two and make it through. Stork and Sea

Group D: Free, with his amazing PvZ, will stomp all over the rookie zergs in this group, while Fantasy does his epic fail of a "Fantasy Build" and somehow prevail! Free and Fantasy


Groups were decided via lottery format rather than selection process as opposed to previous years.
TheNessman
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States4158 Posts
December 04 2010 19:26 GMT
#265
NOOOOO JD AND HIYA!!!!!!!

It's gonna be really itensseeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! i'mready.
~~! youtube.com/xmungam1 !~~
ZnocK
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada23 Posts
December 04 2010 20:32 GMT
#266
Does anybody know when the MSL group ceremony is? and possibly what time it will be held at
Flash ~~ Neo Bonjwa ~~ The Last Generation
amazingoopah
Profile Joined January 2010
United States1925 Posts
December 04 2010 21:14 GMT
#267
will it be group a vs group b qualifiers facing off next round?
sammler
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United Kingdom381 Posts
December 04 2010 22:10 GMT
#268
Anyone know if the dance Afrotoss did is the Park Hyunbin dance? The 'drunk' one?
"I wish I was good enough to be called bad by IdrA." - Moa
noojOh
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States755 Posts
December 04 2010 23:02 GMT
#269
I'm really excited for this OSL
can't wait for it to start
ftw
PineappleLumpsToss
Profile Joined July 2010
New Zealand2434 Posts
December 05 2010 03:28 GMT
#270
On December 05 2010 05:32 ZnocK wrote:
Does anybody know when the MSL group ceremony is? and possibly what time it will be held at


Taken from the MSL thread (http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=170499&currentpage=2):

Group Selection Ceremony on 9th Dec 6.00pm KST. I really hope someone will stream it. MBC streams are hard to come by.
Z3kk
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
4099 Posts
December 05 2010 05:54 GMT
#271
Soooo who won the galaxy tab? No time to look through the vid on that other thread ><
Failure is not falling down over and over again. Failure is refusing to get back up.
Sawamura
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Malaysia7602 Posts
December 05 2010 11:21 GMT
#272
hiya i guess won the galaxy tab..
BW/KT Forever R.I.P KT.Violet dearly missed ..
yoonyoon
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Korea (South)1065 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-05 21:52:06
December 05 2010 21:06 GMT
#273
On December 05 2010 07:10 sammler wrote:
Anyone know if the dance Afrotoss did is the Park Hyunbin dance? The 'drunk' one?

You mean when he entered? That wasn't the 곤드레만드레 dance, it was just a dance to emphasize his hair.



If people are interested, I could write rough translations of the lottery.
Not the entire thing, since finals are in less than two weeks, but just enough to get a general gist of things.
Is anyone else working on this? Because I'm not the most qualified person for this.



I did a rough one of Hiya as an example.

These are not literal translations, and I omitted some of the questions and just merged some of the answers. It's just enough for those who don't know Korean to get what happened.



Hiya: I had a different ceremony prepared but it wasn't appropriate for the situation(most likely referring to the yeonpyeongdo incident) so I came up with another one during the soccer match. I wanted to do something for the fans so I gave (a fan) flowers, and I think it went pretty well. For my fans, I think I could do any ceremony.

Q: Last time, you said you'd do the ceremony that the fans wanted if you won, and you gave the fan(whose idea was chosen) chicken(like, a whole baked chicken)..

Hiya: Yeah, that changed this year. (Lol comments about how it's not actually "this year" but from "this winter") This time, if the fans post ceremonies I'm still sending them food such as pizza or chicken, but this time, if the fan is in Seoul, I'm going to deliver it myself. I've even already gotten the camera director to join my plans(to take pictures of the event as proof).

Q: So if the fan's in Seoul you're going to actually go to their house and ring the bell and say Hello, ...

Hiya: And then I'll pull out my trap card(lol). Last time, the fan who got the chicken posted pictures online which moved me, so I decided that this time, I'll take the pictures and post about it on my fan cafe.

Q: Last time, you had the will, but you could only do it once because you won once and lost twice..

Hiya: Ah...(poor Hiya)

Q: How much did it cost last time?

Hiya: The chicken only cost 15,000won.(around 11..12?USD? No idea, somewhere around that amount)

Q: So how much do you plan to spend this time? It better be large!

Hiya: Oh, the cost of the chicken? If I win, I guess I'll buy the fan an unlimited amount.

and blah blah blah


Afrotoss is next, but I have to get ready for school.
sharkeyanti
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States1273 Posts
December 05 2010 23:26 GMT
#274
so there are five pretty mehzergs in this pool, only JaeDong and Calm have some cred, and sad to see that they end up in the same group.
Hi Mom
IntoTheEmo
Profile Joined February 2009
Singapore1170 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-06 07:19:45
December 06 2010 07:17 GMT
#275
+ Show Spoiler +
On December 06 2010 06:06 yoonyoon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2010 07:10 sammler wrote:
Anyone know if the dance Afrotoss did is the Park Hyunbin dance? The 'drunk' one?

You mean when he entered? That wasn't the 곤드레만드레 dance, it was just a dance to emphasize his hair.



If people are interested, I could write rough translations of the lottery.
Not the entire thing, since finals are in less than two weeks, but just enough to get a general gist of things.
Is anyone else working on this? Because I'm not the most qualified person for this.



I did a rough one of Hiya as an example.

These are not literal translations, and I omitted some of the questions and just merged some of the answers. It's just enough for those who don't know Korean to get what happened.



Hiya: I had a different ceremony prepared but it wasn't appropriate for the situation(most likely referring to the yeonpyeongdo incident) so I came up with another one during the soccer match. I wanted to do something for the fans so I gave (a fan) flowers, and I think it went pretty well. For my fans, I think I could do any ceremony.

Q: Last time, you said you'd do the ceremony that the fans wanted if you won, and you gave the fan(whose idea was chosen) chicken(like, a whole baked chicken)..

Hiya: Yeah, that changed this year. (Lol comments about how it's not actually "this year" but from "this winter") This time, if the fans post ceremonies I'm still sending them food such as pizza or chicken, but this time, if the fan is in Seoul, I'm going to deliver it myself. I've even already gotten the camera director to join my plans(to take pictures of the event as proof).

Q: So if the fan's in Seoul you're going to actually go to their house and ring the bell and say Hello, ...

Hiya: And then I'll pull out my trap card(lol). Last time, the fan who got the chicken posted pictures online which moved me, so I decided that this time, I'll take the pictures and post about it on my fan cafe.

Q: Last time, you had the will, but you could only do it once because you won once and lost twice..

Hiya: Ah...(poor Hiya)

Q: How much did it cost last time?

Hiya: The chicken only cost 15,000won.(around 11..12?USD? No idea, somewhere around that amount)

Q: So how much do you plan to spend this time? It better be large!

Hiya: Oh, the cost of the chicken? If I win, I guess I'll buy the fan an unlimited amount.

and blah blah blah


Afrotoss is next, but I have to get ready for school.


Oh god ><. That's creepy and intriguing at the same time... well you heard it here first, support HiyA, get some chicken. Win-win.

Might see more ceremonies this time... his group looks fairly tame minus Jaedong.
MMOs kill APM. However Proleague plus BW Proscene music increase APM -> 100. 이제동 Fighting! Highest ranked Jaedong owner in FPL10 = clearly #1 Jaedong fan~! <- Keeping my sig from 2010
Schnell_
Profile Joined April 2010
Norway92 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-08 19:29:43
December 08 2010 19:29 GMT
#276
On December 03 2010 23:21 Sillylaughs wrote:


for those that missed it

omg hiya LOL


Had to learn how to make gifs finally

[image loading]
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-08 22:24:50
December 08 2010 22:20 GMT
#277
(T)Flash and (P)Paralyze
(Z)Jaedong and (Z)HoGiL(T)HiyA
(P)Stork and (Z)Shine
(Z)Hydra and (T)Fantasy

Then Semis would be (P)Paralyze, (T)HiyA, (Z)Shine, and (Z)Hydra.
Finals will be (Z)Hydra 3-0 (T)Koosh!!



wait no that intro makes me think Hiyas gonna win the whole thing!
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Prev 1 12 13 14 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O86
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason98
Railgan 47
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16308
Mini 358
Dewaltoss 170
ggaemo 129
Hyuk 128
ZZZero.O 103
firebathero 100
Terrorterran 18
Dota 2
febbydoto34
League of Legends
Doublelift2149
Counter-Strike
Fnx 887
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5015
Liquid`Hasu898
crisheroes878
Other Games
summit1g5270
FrodaN2749
fl0m1004
Beastyqt856
mouzStarbuck314
KnowMe299
ArmadaUGS128
Mew2King53
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1191
BasetradeTV204
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream51
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 94
• Adnapsc2 19
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 49
• 80smullet 22
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 10276
Other Games
• imaqtpie830
• Shiphtur267
• tFFMrPink 20
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13h 42m
INu's Battles
15h 42m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
18h 42m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 42m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 42m
Replay Cast
1d 2h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 13h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 14h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 19h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.