• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:05
CEST 20:05
KST 03:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8835 users

[R&S] 2010 Bacchus OSL - Page 8

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 13 Next All
Lightwip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5497 Posts
December 24 2010 18:39 GMT
#141
On December 25 2010 02:17 hitthat wrote:
I know he doesn't deserve the championship, but if he will win, i will not be mad ^^

To be honest, I don't think there's ever been a starleague champion who didn't deserve it. All of them overcame their weak MUs to get to the finals and beat the strongest players. Even Sync had to take out Boxer to win his unlikely OSL.
If you are not Bisu, chances are I hate you.
Cambium
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States16368 Posts
December 24 2010 22:03 GMT
#142
I think this will actually be a very interesting OSL now that both Flash and Jaedong are out.

I actually think Shine will go pretty far in this OSL provided that he passes through the tie-breakers. Fantasy just might win this if he doesn't lose to Stork.
When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
Cambium
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States16368 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-24 22:06:47
December 24 2010 22:04 GMT
#143
On December 25 2010 03:39 Lightwip wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 25 2010 02:17 hitthat wrote:
I know he doesn't deserve the championship, but if he will win, i will not be mad ^^

To be honest, I don't think there's ever been a starleague champion who didn't deserve it. All of them overcame their weak MUs to get to the finals and beat the strongest players. Even Sync had to take out Boxer to win his unlikely OSL.


I generally agree with this, but I think Casy played only vT and vZ during his OSL run.
When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
]343[
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States10328 Posts
December 24 2010 22:11 GMT
#144
On December 25 2010 07:04 Cambium wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 25 2010 03:39 Lightwip wrote:
On December 25 2010 02:17 hitthat wrote:
I know he doesn't deserve the championship, but if he will win, i will not be mad ^^

To be honest, I don't think there's ever been a starleague champion who didn't deserve it. All of them overcame their weak MUs to get to the finals and beat the strongest players. Even Sync had to take out Boxer to win his unlikely OSL.


I generally agree with this, but I think Casy played only vT and vZ during his OSL run.


I also think July in EVER 2008 didn't have to play any terrans in elimination rounds. He playe Mind/Frozean in Ro32, was in a 4-zerg group in Ro16, and beat Rock, Backho, and Best to win. lawl.
Writer
knyttym
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States5797 Posts
December 25 2010 02:23 GMT
#145
Looks like Kal or Fantasy winning.
Kal is a beast but just can't consistently go toe to toe with JD and Flash. Anyone else and he is basically favored. Only threat to him is Fantasy. Both really deserve a title
Cr4zyH0r5e
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Peru1308 Posts
December 25 2010 02:56 GMT
#146
I want Fantasy to get his first gold so bad... That said; I wouldn't be too upset if he gets another silver in the hands of Stork (no Kal plz).
Diamond 4 Jungle/Support - http://www.twitch.tv/cr4zyh0r5e/c/3051057 Zyra support 101
Pvvned
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States409 Posts
December 25 2010 03:01 GMT
#147
looks like protoss finally has a chance at the gold again now that JD/Flash are out

Stork/Kal got this
http://www.teamliquid.net/staff/R1CH/Happy2.gif
Geographer
Profile Joined December 2010
United States185 Posts
December 25 2010 03:42 GMT
#148
Is this Shine's first OSL? If so, he is a strong royal roader candidate.
saltywet
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Hong Kong1316 Posts
December 25 2010 07:32 GMT
#149
On December 25 2010 12:42 Geographer wrote:
Is this Shine's first OSL? If so, he is a strong royal roader candidate.


nah, he made it to ever 2009 semis i think where he lost to movie
Ducci
Profile Joined April 2009
United States588 Posts
December 25 2010 07:33 GMT
#150
Normally I would say fantasy is the clear lock to win this but he hasn't been himself lately, at least in proleague. So I am gonna have to say Kal is finally gonna take his first starleague
C[SCL]
Profile Joined April 2009
Philippines576 Posts
December 25 2010 08:43 GMT
#151
Wow. I am looking forward to this OSL. It was getting boring watching JD and Flash be the only ones capable of winning a title. With that said, I would like a Protoss champion, but I would LOVE to see Fantasy win it all.
BISU FAN FOREVER|Really fan.. really.|Flash, please get all the golds. k thx
Bifur
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Russian Federation1208 Posts
December 25 2010 09:06 GMT
#152
What a LOL
Flash and Jaedong are eliminated at the Ro16!
weiliem
Profile Joined January 2008
2073 Posts
December 25 2010 09:26 GMT
#153
Is this gonna be (P)Stork's osl gold or is he gonna choke again??
Oppa feeding style
plaszczka
Profile Joined August 2007
Poland376 Posts
December 25 2010 14:01 GMT
#154
Hey, I know Stork is the best player ever, but shouldn't there be tiebreaker in stork's group? Does any1 knows date?
I apologize for all my english mistakes. I used to write really good senteces in this lenguage, but nowadays, i smoke too much weed and drink too much vodka. So you must forgive me :)
Lonyo
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United Kingdom3884 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-25 14:06:21
December 25 2010 14:05 GMT
#155
A seriously big 5 days coming up for Shine where he has to show his worth.
Two proleague matches, OSL tiebreakers and MSL group matches.
This is where Shine will make or break himself.

Tiebreak is tomorrow (26th December) at 19:00 KST (1000 GMT, 0500 EST, 0200 PST) AFAIK.
HOLY CHECK!
Ryo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
8787 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-25 14:17:27
December 25 2010 14:09 GMT
#156
Are the tiebreakers at 7pm KST or 9pm KST? Because according to the Starleague twitter, it's at 9pm and Fomos has the time at 9.40pm.

http://www.fomos.kr/board/board.php?mode=read&keyno=113719&db=news&cate=&page=2&field=&kwrd=
영원히 엠비씨게임 히어로 팬.
Lonyo
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United Kingdom3884 Posts
December 25 2010 14:19 GMT
#157
On December 25 2010 23:09 Ryo wrote:
Are the tiebreakers at 7pm KST or 9pm KST? Because according to the Starleague twitter, it's at 9pm and Fomos has the time at 9.40pm.

http://www.fomos.kr/board/board.php?mode=read&keyno=113719&db=news&cate=&page=2&field=&kwrd=

I saw a 9, then I asked in the thread and someone said 1900, but it could be either (this was when the OSL was happening, at the end of the show it flashed up the tiebreak info).
I initially thought 9:00pm, but someone said 19:00 so I believed them.
HOLY CHECK!
Ryo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
8787 Posts
December 25 2010 14:24 GMT
#158
On December 25 2010 23:19 Lonyo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 25 2010 23:09 Ryo wrote:
Are the tiebreakers at 7pm KST or 9pm KST? Because according to the Starleague twitter, it's at 9pm and Fomos has the time at 9.40pm.

http://www.fomos.kr/board/board.php?mode=read&keyno=113719&db=news&cate=&page=2&field=&kwrd=

I saw a 9, then I asked in the thread and someone said 1900, but it could be either (this was when the OSL was happening, at the end of the show it flashed up the tiebreak info).
I initially thought 9:00pm, but someone said 19:00 so I believed them.

Hmm I guess I will tune in at 7pm in case it starts early. But if it's really 9pm or worse 9.40pm, then it could be really bad for Stork because he has a match on the 27th.
영원히 엠비씨게임 히어로 팬.
Crisium
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States1618 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-25 16:03:47
December 25 2010 15:58 GMT
#159
I am so pleased that JD and Flash are both out. Obviously Shine, Stork, and Fantasy are the favourites to win it now, but do not underestimate Calm. In the past 4 seasons, he has 3 OSL/MSL semi-final appearances, including one gold. Besides JD and Flash, that is the best individual league performance in the past 4 seasons. No one else has 3 semi appearances. Fantasy, free, and Kal only have a pair.

My point is that he performs well in individual leagues. As much as I want Stork to win, I could see Calm beating both Stork and Fantasy. ZvZ means he could of course beat Shine as well.

My picks for top 4 most likely to win:
1. Shine
2. Stork
3. Calm
4. Fantasy

No offense to Kal, who I like very much, but I cannot see his PvZ beating either Shine or Calm. Reaver Corsair is far to failure-prone to succeed in a Bo3 or Bo5. If Kal can somehow avoid either of those two and win the OSL, well then he's a major contender. Stork would be romped by him, unfortunately.
Broodwar and Stork forever! List of BW players with most Ro16, Ro8: http://tinyurl.com/BWRo16-Ro8
Fushin
Profile Joined June 2010
France193 Posts
December 25 2010 16:10 GMT
#160
On December 26 2010 00:58 Crisium wrote:
My picks for top 4 most likely to win:
1. Shine
2. Stork
3. Calm
4. Fantasy


I want to belive Stork and Fantasy will perform well, but i've got a bad feeling with the Zergs out there. I'm gona pray the BW gods for Shine to be kicked out, and then Stork would have a solid chance to win this
So i agree with Crisium. Hopefull Stork and Mind will take care of Shine.
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
Laughngamez YouTube
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 243
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
IndyStarCraft 243
BRAT_OK 71
MindelVK 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 26085
Mini 422
Hyuk 224
firebathero 187
ggaemo 135
Mong 50
Hyun 38
ToSsGirL 26
Bale 11
Dewaltoss 2
Dota 2
Gorgc10592
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1401
crisheroes1195
Liquid`Hasu744
Other Games
Grubby2847
FrodaN2292
fl0m1063
Beastyqt988
KnowMe174
Livibee170
mouzStarbuck140
ArmadaUGS121
Mew2King59
Trikslyr42
ToD39
Chillindude24
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1086
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 88
• StrangeGG 50
• Adnapsc2 18
• LUISG 14
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8548
• WagamamaTV227
Other Games
• imaqtpie716
• Shiphtur246
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
56m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15h 56m
INu's Battles
17h 56m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
20h 56m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
Replay Cast
1d 5h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 15h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 16h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.