On August 11 2010 18:40 Grobyc wrote:
yes, what does it say about Bisu's power level?
yes, what does it say about Bisu's power level?
8999..he gonna get raped
| Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments |
|
Megalisk
United States6095 Posts
On August 11 2010 18:40 Grobyc wrote: Show nested quote + On August 11 2010 18:37 Assymptotic wrote: Can anyone translate that pentagon shaped graph that pops up? I wanna know these players' power levels according to experts. yes, what does it say about Bisu's power level? 8999..he gonna get raped | ||
|
538
Hungary3932 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Grobyc
Canada18410 Posts
| ||
|
Grobyc
Canada18410 Posts
On August 11 2010 18:41 538 wrote: I have an important question: at the start of the games, how do the fan-teams decide which one of them will go first with the "xyz fighting!" cheer? ![]() I'm pretty sure they discuss it amongst themselves beforehand. | ||
|
QuothTheRaven
United States5524 Posts
Effort loses a drone to Bisu's probe!!! | ||
|
TRAP[yoo]
Hungary6026 Posts
| ||
|
Vivi57
United States6599 Posts
awesome start for bisu | ||
|
Grobyc
Canada18410 Posts
| ||
|
Hyde
Australia14568 Posts
| ||
|
meegrean
Thailand7699 Posts
| ||
|
Grobyc
Canada18410 Posts
| ||
|
mkoks
Turkey70 Posts
| ||
|
QuothTheRaven
United States5524 Posts
| ||
|
Breach_hu
Hungary2431 Posts
On August 11 2010 18:42 Grobyc wrote: Show nested quote + On August 11 2010 18:41 538 wrote: I have an important question: at the start of the games, how do the fan-teams decide which one of them will go first with the "xyz fighting!" cheer? ![]() I'm pretty sure they discuss it amongst themselves beforehand. they decide it with pure violence and brute force. | ||
|
Hyde
Australia14568 Posts
On August 11 2010 18:43 mkoks wrote: 3 years old bisu fan detected? I was just thinking about that haha, I didn't see her though | ||
|
Grobyc
Canada18410 Posts
| ||
|
Grobyc
Canada18410 Posts
| ||
|
QuothTheRaven
United States5524 Posts
| ||
|
| ||
|
Grobyc
Canada18410 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Calm Dota 2actioN BeSt Leta Jaedong FanTaSy Bisu Larva EffOrt Zeus [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Other Games Organizations StarCraft: Brood War Other Games Dota 2 StarCraft: Brood War
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Other Games |
|
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
OSC
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|