On July 20 2010 17:54 IntoTheWow wrote:
Who didn't sleep to watch CJ?
ITW DID!
Who didn't sleep to watch CJ?
ITW DID!
OGC, er, I mean FLAMEWHEEL did!
| Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments |
|
flamewheel
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
On July 20 2010 17:54 IntoTheWow wrote: Who didn't sleep to watch CJ? ITW DID! OGC, er, I mean FLAMEWHEEL did! | ||
|
Tuke
Finland1666 Posts
| ||
|
saikeraku
Canada2933 Posts
| ||
|
arew
Lithuania1861 Posts
Go go SKT1! | ||
|
Megalisk
United States6095 Posts
| ||
|
darkemperor
Turkey725 Posts
ZETTAI KATSU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | ||
|
flamewheel
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
On July 20 2010 18:02 Megalisk wrote: PREPARE UR ANUS SKT..CJ HAS ARRIVED Wow the gayness really has gotten to people. What has ICCup done to us. | ||
|
pocket_at
Austria26 Posts
| ||
|
Vivi57
United States6599 Posts
| ||
|
TheDeviant
France13 Posts
I hope for epic matches tonight. GO CJ !! | ||
|
Megalisk
United States6095 Posts
On July 20 2010 18:03 flamewheel wrote: Wow the gayness really has gotten to people. What has ICCup done to us. Is this about the tranny porn I watched? | ||
|
konadora
Singapore66365 Posts
VS A PROTOSS BISU VS SNOW? OR BEST VS SNOW? | ||
|
GTR
51698 Posts
| ||
|
sixfour
England11062 Posts
| ||
|
darkemperor
Turkey725 Posts
| ||
|
ohN
United States1075 Posts
I was rooting for CJ at first but I think I'd be happy either way. I'll root skt for rest of the playoffs if they win. | ||
|
SoJu.WeRRa
Korea (South)820 Posts
| ||
|
So no fek
United States3001 Posts
| ||
|
Megalisk
United States6095 Posts
| ||
|
saikeraku
Canada2933 Posts
| ||
| ||
|
|
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|