On June 25 2010 20:03 QibingZero wrote:
Am I delirious from being overtired or did I just see 8pool?
Am I delirious from being overtired or did I just see 8pool?
99.9% sure it was a 9pool gastrick.
| Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments |
|
Tianx
United States1196 Posts
On June 25 2010 20:03 QibingZero wrote: Am I delirious from being overtired or did I just see 8pool? 99.9% sure it was a 9pool gastrick. | ||
|
Zona
40426 Posts
some wraith or factory action? oh nevermind that first depot did form part of a wall 3 eggs as soon as pool finished, Kwanro takes his nat as well | ||
|
tbrown47
United States1235 Posts
| ||
|
Vivi57
United States6599 Posts
| ||
|
sixfour
England11062 Posts
| ||
|
De4ngus
United States6533 Posts
| ||
|
SkytoM
Austria1137 Posts
![]() | ||
|
SkelA
Macedonia13090 Posts
| ||
|
Zona
40426 Posts
lings attacking the depot under construction cute ling micro keeps the lings alive longer than normal, but still 4 lings fall to 2 rines behind the wall and kwanro backs off starport already! | ||
|
I_Love_Bacon
United States5765 Posts
| ||
|
darkemperor
Turkey725 Posts
| ||
|
SplashbackFerret
New Zealand846 Posts
| ||
|
Nemesis
Canada2568 Posts
| ||
|
sixfour
England11062 Posts
| ||
|
Sadistx
Zimbabwe5568 Posts
| ||
|
Zona
40426 Posts
Fuck yeah Wraiths TvZ. Fuck yeah Leta! Factory floating over towards Kwanro's base, 2 lings there | ||
|
QibingZero
2611 Posts
Wish I could say that surprised me. =P | ||
|
Spazer
Canada8036 Posts
| ||
|
Evilmonkey.
United States1628 Posts
uh oh bad news bears for kwanro, 2 ports up for leta but kwanro does have den ready | ||
|
Hallucination
United States249 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Calm Rain Bisu FanTaSy Jaedong Horang2 Rush Soma BeSt [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games Organizations StarCraft: Brood War
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Other Games |
|
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
[ Show More ] The PondCast
Online Event
|
|
|