On June 03 2010 21:21 Sadistx wrote:
Hogil/Horang2 equally bad, equally cheesy, equally Hite.
Hogil/Horang2 equally bad, equally cheesy, equally Hite.
+ Show Spoiler +
At least Horang2's cheese was more entertaining
| Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments |
|
moopie
12605 Posts
On June 03 2010 21:21 Sadistx wrote: Hogil/Horang2 equally bad, equally cheesy, equally Hite. + Show Spoiler + At least Horang2's cheese was more entertaining | ||
|
Apex
United States7227 Posts
On June 03 2010 21:22 moopie wrote: Show nested quote + On June 03 2010 21:21 Sadistx wrote: Hogil/Horang2 equally bad, equally cheesy, equally Hite. + Show Spoiler + At least Horang2's cheese was more entertaining More Boxer/rA cheese please. | ||
|
QibingZero
2611 Posts
On June 03 2010 21:21 Apex wrote: EDIT: Why didn't Mind lift to the other base. Economy-wise, it wouldn't be that horrible. I was thinking the exact same thing. Am I missing something? | ||
|
Katsuge
Singapore7730 Posts
| ||
|
Lysteria
France2280 Posts
Because it's difficult to create "entertaining" cheeses in Zerg ? ![]() | ||
|
Apex
United States7227 Posts
On June 03 2010 21:23 Katsuge wrote: with this mind's gonna be hating hogil for life. Hogil also eliminated Mind from the OSL last season. Next time Mind faces Hogil, he's going to do something among the lines of "Much pylon-heart-esque revenge" | ||
|
hyst.eric.al
United States2332 Posts
at least Kal advanced | ||
|
538
Hungary3932 Posts
On June 03 2010 21:23 QibingZero wrote: Show nested quote + On June 03 2010 21:21 Apex wrote: EDIT: Why didn't Mind lift to the other base. Economy-wise, it wouldn't be that horrible. I was thinking the exact same thing. Am I missing something? Wow... that actually sounds... reasonable? | ||
|
Metalwing
Turkey1038 Posts
| ||
|
538
Hungary3932 Posts
On June 03 2010 21:29 Metalwing wrote: 14CC and 5pool were the build orders ? Yes. Well maybe it was a 12 or 13 CC from Mind's part, but that's usually called 14Cc just the same :-p | ||
|
tomatriedes
New Zealand5356 Posts
+ Hogil beat him fair and square in the other game. | ||
|
Metalwing
Turkey1038 Posts
How long could 14CC last ? 5 minutes or so ? | ||
|
moopie
12605 Posts
On June 03 2010 21:24 Lysteria wrote: Because it's difficult to create "entertaining" cheeses in Zerg ? ![]() In-base proxy hatch into lings/sunkens ![]() | ||
|
sixfour
England11062 Posts
On June 03 2010 21:35 Metalwing wrote: @538: I know what 14CC and 5pool means, i'm just surprised that both happened in the same game How long could 14CC last ? 5 minutes or so ?Not even that. Don't think Mind built a unit other than SCV's | ||
|
SkelA
Macedonia13090 Posts
| ||
|
cascades
Singapore6122 Posts
| ||
|
Vasoline73
United States8181 Posts
I've been noticing this trend recently... | ||
|
538
Hungary3932 Posts
On June 03 2010 21:39 Vasoline73 wrote: OP why do I have to open 6 different spoilers just to see the results which are already in spoilers? I've been noticing this trend recently... Actually, I'm just doing it because of the peer pressure:-p but you're right, I dont like it either. I'll change it now ![]() | ||
|
Vasoline73
United States8181 Posts
On June 03 2010 21:41 538 wrote: Show nested quote + On June 03 2010 21:39 Vasoline73 wrote: OP why do I have to open 6 different spoilers just to see the results which are already in spoilers? I've been noticing this trend recently... Actually, I'm just doing it because of the peer pressure:-p but you're right, I dont like it either. I'll change it now ![]() Yay so much better like this ^^. Sorry for sounding bratty about it hahaha. Hope other OP's start just having the results old school style... one spoiler plz guys ^^ | ||
|
Necosarius
Sweden4042 Posts
![]() | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Free Jaedong BeSt Horang2 firebathero Zeus Hyun Last Mind [ Show more ] Other Games gofns38392 singsing2406 B2W.Neo500 byalli383 Pyrionflax305 ToD203 DeMusliM139 QueenE64 Liquid`VortiX57 Beastyqt14 Organizations
StarCraft 2 • StrangeGG StarCraft: Brood War• CranKy Ducklings SOOP22 • Gemini_19 • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel Dota 2 League of Legends |
|
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
OSC
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
[ Show More ] Online Event
Korean StarCraft League
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
|
|
|