On December 10 2009 19:29 Chen wrote:
so Zero-Flash in Ro8? Sweet
so Zero-Flash in Ro8? Sweet
Would be hard, considering they meet in Ro16.
| Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments |
|
TheBB
Switzerland5133 Posts
On December 10 2009 19:29 Chen wrote: so Zero-Flash in Ro8? Sweet Would be hard, considering they meet in Ro16. | ||
|
Holgerius
Sweden16951 Posts
Hyuk is so bad. | ||
|
meeple
Canada10211 Posts
On December 10 2009 19:29 Chen wrote: so Zero-Flash in Ro8? Sweet Thats so awesome... | ||
|
Tyxiquale
Australia424 Posts
| ||
|
Vasoline73
United States8139 Posts
| ||
|
Waxangel
United States33705 Posts
| ||
|
thestool91
672 Posts
| ||
|
Tyxiquale
Australia424 Posts
| ||
|
Crunchums
United States11144 Posts
On December 10 2009 19:27 ejac wrote: Show nested quote + On December 10 2009 19:20 Crunchums wrote: 12pool from zero, 12hatch from hyuk game over ![]() fail thankfully ^^ | ||
|
thestool91
672 Posts
On December 10 2009 19:31 Waxangel wrote: Zero: "I hoped I would finish second in this group so I could face Flash... ....My ZvP streak ended recently, so I think it's about time his TvZ streak ended." that is a sweet quote. he'll be put to the test | ||
|
Blind
United States2529 Posts
On December 10 2009 19:31 Waxangel wrote: Zero: "I hoped I would finish second in this group so I could face Flash... ....My ZvP streak ended recently, so I think it's about time his TvZ streak ended." Awesome! It's going to be tough but zero's one of the few zerg's who can give Flash a fight right now. | ||
|
thestool91
672 Posts
On December 10 2009 19:32 Blind wrote: Show nested quote + On December 10 2009 19:31 Waxangel wrote: Zero: "I hoped I would finish second in this group so I could face Flash... ....My ZvP streak ended recently, so I think it's about time his TvZ streak ended." Awesome! It's going to be tough but zero's one of the few zerg's who can give Flash a fight right now. yeah being flash i would be scared of zero's flexible playing style. hes one of the zergs who could really play with flash's mind. but stil.....i think flash will destroy him. | ||
|
meeple
Canada10211 Posts
| ||
|
Tyxiquale
Australia424 Posts
at least zero would be a challenge.. but we'll just have to see how much of a challenge that is | ||
|
Holgerius
Sweden16951 Posts
| ||
|
meeple
Canada10211 Posts
On December 10 2009 19:36 Tyxiquale wrote: I think flash would would rather face zero than hyuk.. cos there's really no satisfaction to getting to the round of 8 by beating hyuk.. at least zero would be a challenge.. but we'll just have to see how much of a challenge that is You don't beat hyuk... he just defeats himself | ||
|
sh02hp0869
Sweden460 Posts
| ||
|
raga4ka
Bulgaria5679 Posts
| ||
|
meegrean
Thailand7699 Posts
| ||
|
pripple
Finland1714 Posts
looking forward to see Zero destroy Flash! | ||
| ||
The PiG Daily
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft470
[ Submit Event ] |
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|